Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Run Away From Village People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Run Away From Village People (177 Views)

Photo Of T. B Joshua Carrying Rice To Be Shared To His Village People In Akoko / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 9:47am On Jun 12
So after breakfast,l dicide to have some rest when my phone suddenly rang.
i check the caller omo na my palle.
i answered after exchanging greeting my dad went straight to the point,
he gave my updates about my mums health,
my mum has been facing some challenges lately.she was taken to the hospital and later transfered to the church,i wanted to visit them there in ph but my father told me to stay due to the harsh ecomomy and insecurity.ever since her health has been improving.so
father told me today that it has been revealed that some one died in my mother family
and my grandfather has been accused that why they went after my mother but they are targeting her first child,i was like me?
he answered yes,
i told him not to worry nothing go hapun
my dad wanted to argue with me so i cut the call.i couldn't help but recall how the old man has been disturbing me since 2020
to visit him in akwa-ibom,claiming it has been long since i visited,he told my parent to try and bring me home.but his persistence got me typing

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 9:57am On Jun 12
His persistence got me annoyed i gather the courage and give him piece of my mind.although my mother was hurt i didn't care my father called me rebuke me,i sha no talk just do the needful to ease the tension.as if i thought of something,
sharp sharp i connect the dot my maybe they wanted to use me to sub the idiot wey die.then no fit get me so them want make i come akwa ibom to make tinz easy for them.
of course all this rubbish started aweek my mom came back 4rm the village

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Village People by Natbrowny: 10:02am On Jun 12
Nothing concern village people for this matter.
Na personal gbege with ur family

The place you are residing right now is somebody's village. Imagine dey stayed away.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 10:41am On Jun 12
Natbrowny:
Nothing concern village people for this matter.
Na personal gbege with ur family

The place you are residing right now is somebody's village. Imagine dey stayed away.
hahaha naso but if you dey near your own village them go the monitor you like,
most of those old idiot no even know me except my grandpapa,
make them sha dey freestyle
them no know i don pass their level

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Village People by Natbrowny: 10:58am On Jun 12
Verbtips:

Na d issue b dis.

U dnt need to feel bigger than them
Just dey normal

Its nt village people thing, its a human thing, once u deliberately wan intimidate others, they ain't gon wish u well
Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 11:31am On Jun 12
Natbrowny:

Na d issue b dis.

U dnt need to feel bigger than them
Just dey normal

Its nt village people thing, its a human thing, once u deliberately wan intimidate others, they ain't gon wish u well
ok bro,
Re: Run Away From Village People by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:36pm On Jun 12
Verbtips:

most of those old idiot no even know me except my grandpapa,

The real enemies are within as in the person sitting next to you right now.
So don't look far look closer at those near to you if you aren't offending those close to you ọmọ you're not offending anyone.

I'm talking from my own personal experience!
Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

The real enemies are within as in the person sitting next to you right now.
So don't look far look closer at those near to you if you aren't offending those close to you ọmọ you're not offending anyone.

I'm talking from my own personal experience!
am a homebody,hardly relate with people,so i don't think i have offend anybody so far
Re: Run Away From Village People by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:55pm On Jun 12
Verbtips:
am a homebody,hardly relate with people,so i don't think i have offend anybody so far
Do you have senior or junior siblings?
How old are you presently?
Have your parents did anything for only you?
What about your achievement in life?
Are those close to you also achieving like you?
Do you have what most around you lack?

Enmity often comes from people who knew the day you were born so they start calculating what you supposed to achieve before them and what they supposed to achieve before you since they know the day you were born.

Each time you celebrate your birthday those attending as well wishers often come to cross-check and compare your achievements in life to theirs!
Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

Do you have senior or junior siblings?
How old are you presently?
Have your parents did anything for only you?

Enmity often comes from people who knew the day you were born so they start calculating what you supposed to achieve before them and what they supposed to achieve before you since they know the day you were born.

Each time you celebrate your birthday those attending as well wishers often come to cross-check and compare your achievements in life to theirs!
Well am in my early 20s,but i don't think my siblings have the ability to play this kind of game,the one following me will be sitting for waec by 2026,and the only person near me is my cousin she is doing well,more than me,it was true her i got my root in ekiti,and i hardly celebrate,she is currently runing part time program and doing her biznes,and i hardly celebrate,becus i need to invest and will be going back to sch when i clock 27.
Re: Run Away From Village People by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:22pm On Jun 12
Verbtips:
Well am in my early 20s,but i don't think my siblings have the ability to play this kind of game,the one following me will be sitting for waec by 2026,and the only person near me is my cousin she is doing well,more than me,it was true her i got my root in ekiti,and i hardly celebrate,she is currently runing part time program and doing her biznes,and i hardly celebrate,becus i need to invest and will be going back to sch when i clock 27.

Hmmmmmmmmmm that's good, but try to be as simple as possible in everything you do!
Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

Hmmmmmmmmmm that's good, but try to be as simple as possible in everything you do!
thanks for the friendly advise

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Village People by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Jun 13
Verbtips:
most of those old idiot no even know me except my grandpapa, make them sha dey freestyle. them no know i don pass their level
But, from your story, there don't seem to be any voodoo phantoms out there somewhere in the village monitoring you, except your own parents who called you to stress you with their situation. They are your "Village people", according to your story! undecided
Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13
Kobojunkie:
But, from your story, there don't seem to be any voodoo phantoms out there somewhere in the village monitoring you, except your own parents who called you to stress you with their situation. They are your "Village people", according to your story! undecided
you didn't get it,a member of the family died and my mum kinsmen accuse my grandfather say he is the cause of the other party death,and they are going to revenge,he then reply them that GOD KNOWS HE KNOWS NOTHING THAT if he IS TRUELY BEHIND THE CAUSE OF THE OTHER PARTY DEATH ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER WILL BE DOWN.i then told my dad this is an already made story,why didn't he say he should die or isn't he old enough,i then told my dad never to deliver this kind of rusty message to me again,
Re: Run Away From Village People by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Jun 13
Verbtips:
■ you didn't get it,a member of the family died and my mum kinsmen accuse my grandfather say he is the cause of the other party death,and they are going to revenge,he then reply them that GOD KNOWS HE KNOWS NOTHING THAT if he IS TRUELY BEHIND THE CAUSE OF THE OTHER PARTY DEATH ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER WILL BE DOWN. i then told my dad this is an already made story,why didn't he say he should die or isn't he old enough,i then told my dad never to deliver this kind of rusty message to me again,
A death occurred and an unsubstantiated rumor making the rounds reached you, not through the village people but through your own father. If the death was due to a murder or accident then it must be investigated, no matter what. But the village people who reached out to you in this case na your own papa(and maybe mama) wey carry the rumor for head come give you. Try to remove yourself from it all a bit and think to see that it is no the villagers but your parents that brought this to you, and this is from your own account of the story. grin

By the way, if I be your grandpapa, I no go allow such rumors go uninvestigated because at the end na my name dem dey use so. lipsrsealed
Re: Run Away From Village People by Verbtips(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13
Kobojunkie:
A death occurred and an unsubstantiated rumor making the rounds reached you, not through the village people but through your own father. If the death was due to a murder or accident then it must be investigated, no matter what. But the village people who reached out to you in this case na your own papa(and maybe mama) wey carry the rumor for head come give you. Try to remove yourself from it all a bit and think to see that it is no the villagers but your parents that brought this to you, and this is from your own account of the story. grin

By the way, if I be your grandpapa, I no go allow such rumors go uninvestigated because at the end na my name dem dey use so. lipsrsealed
my mumsi nayin be my concern no be extended family palava,

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit / Deliverance From Financial Hardship. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.