Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira (347 Views)

Ashmusy Returns 1 Million Naira Promotion Money After Verydarkman’s Intervention / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by blackborn7(m): 10:10am On Jun 12
Hello Guys, please I crave your indulgence, please what type of business can one start with 1 million naira. I know the country is bad but I need the right idea to commence immediately.
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by MidasTouch15: 10:25am On Jun 12
Depends on the state u are
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Success2021(f): 10:50am On Jun 12
No matter where you are investing ito foodstuff will surely sell because it is one of the basic nessesities of life
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by muyico(m): 11:24am On Jun 12
cari am go eatery and chop. better FUDS! no body knw tomorrow
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Zwooks: 11:52am On Jun 12
blackborn7 ,:
Hello Guys, please I crave your indulgence, please what type of business can one start with 1 million naira. I know the country is bad but I need the right idea to commence immediately.

Buy me fertilizers, seeds, herbicides and pesticides. Bring a lawyer let's draft an MOU and have biweekly or monthly business visit. I will grow your funds through my already flourishing farming estates. I am setting up a chain of farms across the country. I have setup four farms. I am still expanding. Come do business with me and let's grow side by side
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by blackborn7(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12
MidasTouch15:
Depends on the state u are
I'm in Lagos.
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by blackborn7(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12
muyico:
cari am go eatery and chop. better FUDS! no body knw tomorrow
you no well, make I chop my tomorrow for today.. no wonder Nigeria be like this.
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by blackborn7(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12
Zwooks:

Buy me fertilizers, seeds, herbicides and pesticides. Bring a lawyer let's draft an MOU and have biweekly or monthly business visit. I will grow your funds through my already flourishing farming estates. I am setting up a chain of farms across the country. I have setup four farms. I am still expanding. Come do business with me and let's grow side by side
where are you from and what state are your farm lands
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Zwooks: 12:38pm On Jun 12
blackborn7:
where are you from and what state are your farm lands

Oyo State

0904 892 0665

I am open to all forms of legal scrutiny and visits. You will see my already established farms when you visit. I believe in inspection and physical interactions and verification before any form of commitments. I also believe in routine business visits to follow up on business interests
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by muyico(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12
blackborn7:
you no well, make I chop my tomorrow for today.. no wonder Nigeria be like this.
lazy Nigeria youths abi?
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Kremlinred: 1:58pm On Jun 12
I will give you 10% interest every month! And 30 days prior notice anytime you want your N1M. No new business can give you those numbers on a N1M capital
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by jimfarayola(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12
Zwooks:

Oyo State

0904 892 0665

I am open to all forms of legal scrutiny and visits. You will see my already established farms when you visit. I believe in inspection and physical interactions and verification before any form of commitments. I also believe in routine business visits to follow up on business interests

Where in Oyo State are you
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12
blackborn7:
With 200k I will help you in setting up a reward mobile app that will be giving you at least up to $100 monthly and as high as $1000 depending on the rate of marketing and users. You will receive payment from the likes of Google Admob, Startapp, Meta Audience Network among others. If you are interested chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Zwooks: 5:09pm On Jun 12
jimfarayola:

Where in Oyo State are you

Let's discuss via email

Please send me a mail

greenvibes30@gmail.com

Or connect with me on WhatsApp on

0904 892 0665
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12
We Started Our Garri Production Mill in UGEP, Cross River State With Less Than ₦1,000,000.

Cost of Presser: ₦150,000

Cost of Grating Machine: ₦100,000

Cost of Structure: ₦200,000

Cost of Hydraulic Jack: ₦ 30,000

Cost of Pressing Woods: ₦20,000

Cost of Cassava: ₦200,000

Miscellaneous: .......

We Started Our Cassava Mill When A Basin oof Garri Was Still Sold @ ₦9,000.

Fast Forward To Today:

Presently; We Earn Over ₦200,000 Clear Profits Every 8 Days.

2 Likes

Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by eleniyan2020: 6:57am On Jun 13
Ynix:

With 200k I will help you in setting up a reward mobile app that will be giving you at least up to $100 monthly and as high as $1000 depending on the rate of marketing and users. You will receive payment from the likes of Google Admob, Startapp, Meta Audience Network among others. If you are interested chat me up on 08089456258
are you for real?
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 7:04am On Jun 13
eleniyan2020:
are you for real?

Yes of course, google and youtube is your friend. Only that some will set it up for millions, the main factor is the advertisement publishing revenue model. Check YouTube and Google Playstore for Reward Mobile Apps
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by eleniyan2020: 9:34am On Jun 13
Ynix:

Yes of course, google and youtube is your friend. Only that some will set it up for millions, the main factor is the advertisement publishing revenue model. Check YouTube and Google Playstore for Reward Mobile Apps
what about location?
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by HOLRANGE(m): 9:46am On Jun 13
Starting a new business is risky without proper knowledge. I will start with that, your money will go a long way if you had a business idea that's cooked up yourself more than by anyone.

I can see people trying to sell their ideas and in the process benefit from you directly or indirectly.

There are some answers you can find in a business forum, this is one of it.

So if I have 1 Million naira, like I said I will leverage on my existing business knowledge and idea, else I might get swindled easily.

But for you that's looking for where to put your money ; You've started the right path, ask questions and verify, don't go into partnership without doing this.

Learn a business skill yourself, if you have a million saved up then you should be able to 'buy' information not look for it freely (this will be authentic).

Don't go for anything because of the ROI, Rather do for your charisma over the business please. Ee get why. Don't start a new business that you won't be there !

Try multiple investment depending on wether you have a Job at hand or not, you can try

1. Agency banking
2. Foodstuff repackaging
3. A cyber cafe/business centre in school area
4. Buying and selling solar related products
5. Mini Importation
6. Buying and selling of fairly used gadgets

There are businesses you just need to think of what fits your time and type of person.

Once again invest in education.

He whose sharpened his cutlass before commencing cutting of a tree always finish before those that started first.
Re: Any Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 10:30am On Jun 13
eleniyan2020:
what about location?
Global depending on the location you set it up for download on Google Playstore

(1) (Reply)

Business Name Registration And Incorporation Trustee!!! / Support Tiken Today / Looking For A Business Office Space To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.