Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements (2660 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by Gistmedia10: 10:45am On Jun 12
Chinwe Splendor, a recent podcast guest, has been ordered to return her certificate by her alma mater within 48 hours. The university took swift action in response to her remarks on academic success and personal relationships, which were deemed inappropriate and contradictory to its values.

During the podcast, Chinwe Splendor claimed to have rarely attended lectures yet graduated with good grades, attributing her success to using her "body" to get what she wanted. shocked She also made controversial claims about her relationships with top real estate executives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7k4ZfdZeYw

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by austinziza(m): 10:48am On Jun 12
serves her right. I doubt if she herself still values the certificate

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by immortalcrown(m): 10:51am On Jun 12
It serves her right.

That guy's podcast will destroy many things if the guy is not cautioned.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by Johnson225(m): 10:55am On Jun 12
grin grin
I sometimes wonder how people go on live podcast. Open your mouth and say some kinda stuffs... It takes a whole different level of moral decadence to utter those words she said... Well, it's her problem

12 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by muyico(m): 11:06am On Jun 12
IBO amaka! olosho ashawo tribe

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by MasterJayJay: 11:15am On Jun 12
muyico:
You decided to inherit only one thing, which is f000lishness.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by cutecommend: 11:17am On Jun 12
muyico:
They have many fine ladies
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by MasterJayJay: 11:17am On Jun 12
Nothing is hidden under the sun. Truth must surely prevail.

Truth has set her free. She can register for JAMB next year.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by muyico(m): 11:18am On Jun 12
cutecommend:
They have many fine ladies
Doing olosho ashawo work abi?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12
immortalcrown:
It serves her right.

That guy's podcast will destroy many things if the guy is not cautioned.

You mean expose many things

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by Kobicove(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12
EmmyMaestro:

You mean expose many things

She did not expose anything, the lady was just talking rubbish all in the name of content creation undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by NSNO(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12
I knew this would happen one day.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by LordIsaac(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12
She just lacks sense. Certificates are the property of the Universities that issued them. One of my Professors made this fact abundantly clear. It is but a testament that they found you worthy in character and in learning; and you can be found unworthy of those virtues in future, in which case, they withdraw the testimony!😊

The latter part of the video actually made me pity her. It’s a testament that women are but children in adult bodies. It’s the same reaction you’d get from a 12 year old.

Please protect every lady you love from themselves…they can easily hurt themselves without knowing. 😊

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by CheedyJ(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12
Some have brains but don't know how to use it, serves her right
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by Obakoolex(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12
Foolish idiot undecided
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by onlin: 5:13pm On Jun 12
Sorry to say this but some people no just wise
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by Natbrowny: 8:04pm On Jun 12
The school should look more into her lecturers coz its a norm there if she's saying the truth and not conjuring things for clout.

By the way, no b everything u go dey talk for public.

Imagine me going to a podcast telling people how i successful engaged in malpractice to pass my exams. The school wont be proud of that sh*t.

People go just opeen mouth dey yarn opata yarns.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by 2shure: 8:08pm On Jun 12
Hahaha,most can't spell dia.
They will spell dia as thier and spell recif as recieved.i met so many like that when I wan collect my result.dumb empty skulls
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by Jesse1991: 8:28pm On Jun 12
I don't know why ppl can't have sense. Must you say anything that comes to your mind just to trend. See the shame this one just brought to us, if it is another tribe, I won't complain, but she is from mine, and it is painful because we are usually smarter than this.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by viver1: 8:55pm On Jun 12
I may be wrong, but I need to be proven wrong. University yet to be named. Everything now is content. I smell lies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by durasome(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12
Gistmedia10:
Chinwe Splendor, a recent podcast guest, has been ordered to return her certificate by her alma mater within 48 hours. The university took swift action in response to her remarks on academic success and personal relationships, which were deemed inappropriate and contradictory to its values.

During the podcast, Chinwe Splendor claimed to have rarely attended lectures yet graduated with good grades, attributing her success to using her "body" to get what she wanted. shocked She also made controversial claims about her relationships with top real estate executives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7k4ZfdZeYw
,And the mumu is trying to bring other people into this mess she has created for herself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Jun 12
If she's claiming to have passed because she used her body to get her grades, doesn't that already cast the uni in a bad light?

By revoking her certificate, they're shooting themselves in the foot. They should investigate the lecturers that gave grades for sex and allowed that to happen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by otherway: 11:28pm On Jun 12
They come online to start saying rubbish forgetting the fact that there are consequences.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12
For a university to revoke a degree, there typically needs to be substantial evidence of misconduct. A public confession might prompt an investigation, but the university would usually need to gather concrete evidence to support the revocation.

She should seek legal redress, But then these ladies talk too much.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by idahme(m): 12:28am On Jun 13
muyico:

Men how old u be? This is too low of you to attribute a tribe as prostitute. The way bigots are flying in this forum don't know what Seun is doing to stop them.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by ValCon888: 3:08am On Jun 13
Tomorrow one simple man will marry this one to eat what all her lecturers have eaten.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:19am On Jun 13
idahme:

Men how old u be? This is too low of you to attribute a tribe as prostitute. The way bigots are flying in this forum don't know what Seun is doing to stop them.

No bring Se-un into the matter...In as much as that guy is silly, its not the fault of the forums owner that some people dont know where to draw boundaries

I would like to see this same comments from you on the politics forum where people from either sides are raving mad

As for the lady, It serves her right
So many educated illiterates in Nigeria...In fact, I guess they arent just intelligent

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by idahme(m): 9:32am On Jun 13
EmperorCaesar:

No bring Se-un into the matter...In as much as that guy is silly, its not the fault of the forums owner that some people dont know where to draw boundaries

I would like to see this same comments from you on the politics forum where people from either sides are raving mad

As for the lady, It serves her right
So many educated illiterates in Nigeria...In fact, I guess they arent just intelligent

The owner of the forum should put checks to take out such bigots. When such are gotten, they should be banned permanently from the forum to serve as deterrence to other nauseasiting bigots on the forum .

Which other sides are you talking about? I guess you meant the IGBOs and Yoruba bigotry on this forum if I can discern your statement correctly. The south westerners have accused me of been IGBO and the IGBOs have accused me of been a Yoruba in this forum but the interesting part is I'm neither Yoruba nor IGBO.
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by tbliss22(m): 9:44am On Jun 13
LordIsaac:
She just lacks sense. Certificates are the property of the Universities that issued them. One of my Professors made this fact abundantly clear. It is but a testament that they found you worthy in character and in learning; and you can be found unworthy of those virtues in future, in which case, they withdraw the testimony!😊

The latter part of the video actually made me pity her. It’s a testament that women are but children in adult bodies. It’s the same reaction you’d get from a 12 year old.

Please protect every lady you love from themselves…they can easily hurt themselves without knowing. 😊

Some women don't receive sense until they self-destruct!
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by ravensckar(m): 10:50am On Jun 13
1Sharon:
If she's claiming to have passed because she used her body to get her grades, doesn't that already cast the uni in a bad light?

By revoking her certificate, they're shooting themselves in the foot. They should investigate the lecturers that gave grades for sex and allowed that to happen.
As expected!

You have landed on this thread to spew your usual gibberish!

How does revoking her certificate amounts to the university shooting themselves on the foot? Or you've never heard of something called "disciplinary actions?".

To every action, there's always a reaction (Newton's Law of Motion). She herself painted the University in bad light with that infamous comment and the University responded appropriately. Tit for tat!

Make una dey wear una thinking shower cap anytime una wan comment for public forum. No be to just open mouth "wwwwaaaahhhhh" like kettle. Besides, where are your fellow mgbekes? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Cries As University Revokes Her Certificate Over Podcast Statements by pretydiva(f): 9:21pm On Jun 13
Cho Cho cho cho cho. Now see were it has landed you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Is The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Woman Say / What You Are Looking For In Your Man Or Woman? / Can you marry a Girl Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.