Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,951 members, 7,980,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? (21391 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Dewillys(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16
arinkolashous:
He's "nuts" serious! cheesy
He's nut, and yet you wants somebody to do business with you?
Guy, for such a fellow like you who do not know genuine and moral honest, I pity those that will do business with you.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Babastrong(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16
[quote author=HardMirror post=130506105] who asked you if you ever met an atheist? I am saying I don't believe in hell that is why I can speak freely. If you like let everyone in your state of origin be atheists who said that it is special. [unmatured atheist, why this emotional response? Lol, atheist indeed.]
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Ayiba0911: 6:09pm On Jun 16
Okortor:
I'm a Christian but all I will say is, he's still living in religion bondage. Best he could have done was to ask God for forgiveness and move on, I'll advise him to also cut off his penis if engaged in premarital sex. Yeye they smell........
Yes like steal someone's phone and be using it cause you've asked God for forgiveness. There's something called Restitution if you want to go to heaven after you become Born Again.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by HardMirror(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16
[quote author=Babastrong post=130506250][/quote] lol. Stick to the topic Mr man. Matured man that does not know how to quote a post properly.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by HardMirror(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16
Ayiba0911:

Yes like steal someone's phone and be using it cause you've asked God for forgiveness. There's something called Restitution if you want to go to heaven after you become Born Again.
exactly what I have been saying. Thanks
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Babastrong(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16
[quote author=HardMirror post=130506677] lol. Stick to the topic Mr man. Matured man that does not know how to quote a post properly. [ yes i am learning how to quote. You're talking to a learner. Can i press the button more?]
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Banbanna(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16
FYI, Israel is not a Christian nation but a Jewish one. Judaism is a different religion from Christianity.
HardMirror:
is that the excuse you give to continue enjoying the proceeds of your sin? You dont know the bible teaches restitution? So if you stole a car and become born again, you will in good conscience continue to use that car everyday knowing you stole it. Christians are in reality the most irresponsible and wicked people on earth. They have excuses to justify their evil acts as if they are good people.

Same way they are asking isreal to kill everyone in palestine as if that is what Jesus would say if he was on earth today.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by AllahOfterror: 7:02pm On Jun 16
HardMirror:
this isjoke right? grin grin grin. Any way I believe you. Christians are evil people pretending to be good. So yeah you must be one.
That's why u no go die well, cos anytime u carry ur terrorism cross bandary na me go k!ll u

God punish you
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by HardMirror(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16
AllahOfterror:

That's why u no go die well, cos anytime u carry ur terrorism cross bandary na me go k!ll u

God punish you
imagine what a so called Christian is typing. Disgusting animals
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by etrange: 7:46pm On Jun 16
What most of you fail to understand is this was done in the quest for peace of mind.

As individuals, we should prioritize peace of mind above everything else. This person in question did what would let him feel secure in his moral values. Otherwise, he'd feel like a fraud every time he opens his mouth to preach. Even when he prays, he'd feel like there's something stopping his prayers from reaching his good. Canceling his admission must be a huge relief, and his happiness/mental well being is what really matters here.

Many people have done things they regret and they can't change it, so they live with the burden for the rest of thier lives. This person found a way to change his, and he went for it. Those of you saying it is the devil manipulating him, are you suggesting God would've loved him to keep benefiting from his past sin while preaching his word? Most of you are probably not in any position to debate spirituality with the said individual. So instead of implying he's dumb or misled by the devil, just say what you would do in his position. That's a more gracious way to present your opinion.

Personally, I wouldn't cancel my admission.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by GiZcorp: 7:51pm On Jun 16
Its called retribution and it's honoured by God. Most of y'all cheated and still cheating but can't own up because the devil has got his grip strongly on y'all. I pray God delivers us all!
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Tonalphs(f): 8:47pm On Jun 16
grin grin grin he's doing what pastors can never do. All the illegal offerings and tithes, they can never.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Abemy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16
HardMirror:
it is same as stealing a car. Will you continue using a car you stole if you are truly sorry for stealing it? Stop saying rubbish please. You must have gained your certificates by cheating that is why you are finding excuses

Does tearing the certificate erase the fact that he cheated?

He should go back and write another exam then.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by IdeasYapayaski: 10:31pm On Jun 16
That is his cup of tea.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04pm On Jun 16
THIS THE HONESTY WE NEED FROM ELECTION RIGGERS TO RESIGN AND COME CLEAN FOR GOD PEACE angry
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by abdsamad(m): 12:23am On Jun 17
HardMirror:
if Jesus can say he has not come to make peace but to turn fathers against sons and sons against fathers, what do you think ordinary returning or certificate is worth? You don't even know the god you are serving. The same Jesus says you must be ready to leave everything to follow him. A certificate you obtained in dishonesty should be nothing to you. You think Christianity is the nonsense jamboree you guys are practicing today living as if you do not know God is a consuming fire and he will destroy those of you that are lukewarm.

1. Thanks for taking the time to explain your view

2. I'm not a Christian, I think I have a decent idea of God, and I can't speak to the 'nonsense jamboree' you referenced.

3. I don't think the meanings drawn from those bible passages is quite accurate, but I'm also not quite willing to go into a whole debate. You should take more time to look into them to ensure they mean what you think they mean.

4. It's okay to disagree on some things. You think the right thing is to withdraw his admission, I think it's not the best course of action. Regardless, I admire his courage and willingness to do the right thing, and I think we agree on that. So, we can just leave it like that.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Sapasenator: 1:13am On Jun 17
I love this, in as much he is not harming anyone but only himself, no problem. His parents must be really proud of him. I wished he had cheated in his primary school exams so he could return his pry school leaving certificate as well.

Why does he even have to go to school since the world ending tomorrow.

I really admire this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by eugenefelis(m): 6:22am On Jun 17
Okortor:
I'm a Christian but all I will say is, he's still living in religion bondage. Best he could have done was to ask God for forgiveness and move on, I'll advise him to also cut off his penis if engaged in premarital sex. Yeye they smell........

No bro you are wrong. what he did is did is in obidience to both the bible and the law
consider this:
if a person obtains a position through fraudlent means and do very well in that position will it change the fact that he is not the right person in that position?
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Medici777: 6:47am On Jun 17
This one may eventually become a pastor and be sleeping with peoples’ wives and single ladies and extorting church members.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by HardMirror(m): 6:55am On Jun 17
Abemy:

Does tearing the certificate erase the fact that he cheated?

He should go back and write another exam then.
this is why politicians dont resign when they fck up in office. Nigerians have no intergrity including christians like you.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by HardMirror(m): 6:58am On Jun 17
SweetDipBenny:
Imagine his was your son, after paying school fees and other expenses for years
a stupid son that cannot pass without cheating. Lol

1 Like

Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Solowee1992: 8:37am On Jun 17
Himmm, may be he or she was not the person that sponsor him/her in school
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by PropertyBanker(f): 10:46am On Jun 17
grin
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense. Let him also go and withdraw all the sperm he wasted on girls before he met Christ
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Image123(m): 10:58am On Jun 17
HardMirror:
if Jesus can say he has not come to make peace but to turn fathers against sons and sons against fathers, what do you think ordinary returning or certificate is worth? You don't even know the god you are serving. The same Jesus says you must be ready to leave everything to follow him. A certificate you obtained in dishonesty should be nothing to you. You think Christianity is the nonsense jamboree you guys are practicing today living as if you do not know God is a consuming fire and he will destroy those of you that are lukewarm.

You seem to be listening to a good pastor or the Bible again, very impressive.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by HardMirror(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17
Image123:

You seem to be listening to a good pastor or the Bible again, very impressive.
I was once a pastor. Not read a bible in at least 10 years
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Image123(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17
HardMirror:
I was once a pastor. Not read a bible in at least 10 years

i know, that's why i said seem to be. Good one though, thumbs up.
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Look4success: 3:13pm On Jun 17
Image123:

i know, that's why i said seem to be. Good one though, thumbs up.

Boss, good evening. Please, help me with small money. I'm really down with nothing. Please
Re: Born Again Withdrew His Admission Because He Cheated In WAEC: Your Opinion? by Abemy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18
HardMirror:
this is why politicians dont resign when they fck up in office. Nigerians have no intergrity including christians like you.

Resigning while still occupying the position is different from completing an exam you cheated in, then, years later, tearing the cert. The best he can do is to submit himself to the appropriate authority for exam malpractice, which is a criminal offense.

Thereafter, apply to WAEC to withdraw his cert, and may be, rewrite another exams.

For he tore the certificate awarded to him, but his details are still with the exam board.

Let him do the needful.

Mean while, don't claim to be holier than though.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.