Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,640 members, 7,878,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle (47377 Views)

Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by SisterAnn(f): 8:28pm On Jun 12
helinues:
Nice one from Peter Obi
LoL Helinues 😅

You are all looking for love after sowing hate everywhere.
Who price must buy, must.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by SisterAnn(f): 8:29pm On Jun 12
MrProlific95:
Bacterias are confused
If the tables turned, tinubu will be the last person to show understanding.
Very wicked dark man. Very treacherous. Very evil man whose ambition is worth the blood of every Nigerian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Pussyisgud: 8:37pm On Jun 12
helinues:
Nice one from Peter Obi
Keep shut, onye kporo gi afa, aturu!

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Bobloco: 8:41pm On Jun 12
helinues:
Nice one from Peter Obi

Nice one from Peter Obi and nice one from helinus grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by ezechi24(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12
Validated:

E pain you that Obi did not mock Tinubu?
That fall was terrible, the man kissed the place that soldier's dirty and bloody boots have matched.

😂😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by PUNANI01: 8:46pm On Jun 12
The Zoo scammer!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Abee79(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12
NyamiriSlayer:
Nah everything this agulu fraudster dey react to
Yes. Deal with it 😁✌️

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by dododawa1: 9:00pm On Jun 12
Mr catalyst

But silent on five soilders killed in abia till 3days after.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by NothingDoMe: 9:01pm On Jun 12
Great leader!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Eriokanmi: 9:01pm On Jun 12
This is Peter Obi for real. A kind-hearted man

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by mipeesoft(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by YoungLionken(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12
I was expecting it cheesy...
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Adaisback(f): 9:03pm On Jun 12
sleek214:
Rubbish. Learn from your master (Atiku) how to respond to issues. Rubbish message from a rubbish man
you are a very stupid thing. What did he say wrong that is eating you up ? This is exactly how human beings turn themselves to household witches and wizard. Purge yourself of hate coz it has a way of telling on your family members. Emere Omo!

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by NothingDoMe: 9:04pm On Jun 12
Chrisrare:
obidient miscreants won't like this, they prefer the gloating part
Nah. Haven't even watched the video. No time. Everything happening now already happened during the campaigns for the 2023 general elections. There are no surprises anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Dominicj: 9:04pm On Jun 12
Validated:

That fall was terrible, the man kissed the place that soldier's dirty and bloody boots have matched.
Omo i was driving while I read this laugh wan injure me I nearly hit person

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Sacroscant1: 9:05pm On Jun 12
[quote author=numericalguy post=130442049]

I totally agree with you.

You can see how his security men were apt and observant,very important.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Lanre1st(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12
Validated:

What did he do?
Must Obi comment on every issue? Is he the only the looser of 2023 election? It's still painning him
If he still wants mock him, how would he put it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Innobee99(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12
sleek214:
Rubbish. Learn from your master (Atiku) how to respond to issues. Rubbish message from a rubbish man
What is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Akharmony: 9:06pm On Jun 12
Commander in chief should request for a Presidential Swagger stick, just to help support his steps. . .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by femi4: 9:06pm On Jun 12
God1blessBiafra:
Like i said earlier it can happen to anyone.

But this Obi is too good to be Nigeria president.
Some are even calling him their president in Facebook comment sections.

Nigerians deserve the likes of Buhari and Tinubu.

If say I believe in Nigeria I for support and vote Obi in last presidential election.

But I believe we Easterners will be better alone than together with Nigerians.
You can't be doing the same thing for over 50 years and expecting different results.
Must he go around in Agbada every time?

Buba and Sokoto is OK for such occasion
How many times have you seen sanwo olu in agbada or Osinbajo in his days as vp

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by hurryup123(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12
With this message obi does not have the heart to rule Nigeria.
I disagree with him.
He has the same heart with GEJ.
Just imagine if it where GEJ that has been falling like Tinubu in 2011 imagine how Apc would have rubished him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by IPG25(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12
Moral lesson:

It's doesn't count how many times u fall, but

How many times u rise.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by wealthyvic1: 9:08pm On Jun 12
[quote author=sleek214 post=130441572]Rubbish. Learn from your master (Atiku) how to respond to issues. Rubbish message from a rubbish man[/quot
e]
YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS EPIC.
NO CURE.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12
helinues:
Nice one from Peter Obi

Why not abuse him as usual

Aboki

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by FourQu: 9:09pm On Jun 12
XY23:

You and the 11 folks that liked/shared this post have let hatred dull your intellect, if you had any. Check Atiku's response to this issue, and you'll find that he re-posted the VIDEO. Let that sink in for a while. A former VP and serial presidential aspirant with huge followership and social network, disseminating the ' video of the Fall', to a wider audience. Now, here's PO who simply didn't dishonour your BAT by reposting the video, yet being slandered. Borrow data and compare both responses on X before replying me. After that, if you still think AA responded better, then you're simply irredeemable. It is the likes of you that drink poison because it's served with your tribal glass, the very reason Nigeria is in a mess today.

PS. Infact AA's response presents as sarcasm by posting the video. Hatred has made you mentally slow.

You have common sense wink

This very trait is lacking where these people are concerned. 90% of them here applauded that Atiku's post not realising it was a bad shade undecided

PDP too are attacking Peter obi but they also throw straight blows to APC, their hope is that these tinubu guys online keep being fixated on their common nemesis Peter Obi and never pay any attention to thier jabs smiley

Very clever 👏

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Truthsandtrusts: 9:10pm On Jun 12

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by freeborn02: 9:10pm On Jun 12
sleek214:

Your BP must have skyrocketed after you posted this.

It can even be more painful to know that Peter Obi is not aware of your cursed existence

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Greattha: 9:10pm On Jun 12
Anyone who mocks the president for slipping needs to get their head checked.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by YesDaddyTill203: 9:11pm On Jun 12
Chemical reactor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Twoclans(f): 9:11pm On Jun 12
My guy said he learnt which means he wasn't even watching the democracy day celebration.

I wonder how many Nigerians even bothered to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by MaziObinnaokija: 9:12pm On Jun 12
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 123yes(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12
sleek214:
clap for your self.. Ranting of a poor delusional man

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.