Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle (553 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by AntiTerrorist: 6:40pm On Jun 12
I was saddened to learn of President Tinubu’s unfortunate fall today. I wish him well. We achieve nothing by gloating about an accident that could well happen to any of us.

We are all human beings and, while we profoundly disagree on how to move Nigeria forward, we must remember our common human frailty. Let us stay focused on the issues that will lead to a new Nigeria.

May this moment serve as a poignant reminder of our shared humanity and the need for compassion, empathy, and unity in our pursuit of a brighter future for our great nation.

#PeterObi 🇳🇬

https://www.facebook.com/100046913660470/posts/pfbid0z3ZnKgSvj7zRdnKqDC1Z92cpdpCgkXVh9HuDCQExA9kH9KNsTM4M84dgtyw5C3y8l/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 100millionGoal: 6:41pm On Jun 12
Obi should have drag the DrugLord by the balls.

I don't like this post at all
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 8stargeneral: 6:42pm On Jun 12
Our president,we're waiting for your live broadcast

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 0001Lagos: 6:43pm On Jun 12
100millionGoal:

Obi is a gentleman who perfectly understands that life happens sometimes .

Obi no dey play politics of bitterness like Tinubu and his supporters who constructed a mock coffin ⚰️ for a sitting president, Goodluck Jonathan and paraded the coffin all around the country . I swear if I be Jonathan, heads must role for daring me a sitting president .

3 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Dubetex96(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12
Welcome Mr president!!!

Man with good heart .

A gentleman to the core.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Putinofrussia: 6:46pm On Jun 12
8stargeneral:
Our president,we're waiting for your live broadcast
lol
Joblessness at its peak.
Olofofo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Putinofrussia: 6:48pm On Jun 12
Alabosi.
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Legendzc: 6:49pm On Jun 12
A tactical tackle

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:49pm On Jun 12
grin He actually called Tinubu "PRESIDENT TINUBU" . Chai Peter Obi don drop him arrogance come humble at last. grin

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by AntiTerrorist: 6:56pm On Jun 12
100millionGoal:

angry grin
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 100millionGoal: 6:56pm On Jun 12
0001Lagos:

Obi is a gentleman who perfectly understands that life happens sometimes .

Obi no dey play politics of bitterness like Tinubu and his supporters who constructed a mock coffin ⚰️ for a sitting president, Goodluck Jonathan and paraded the coffin all around the country . I swear if I be Jonathan, holds must role for daring me a sitting president .
Id prefer he drags his saggy balls
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by tishbite43: 7:05pm On Jun 12
100millionGoal:

😂🥰🤣
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Kukutente23: 7:08pm On Jun 12
Rubbish talk

It would have been better if he said nothing

The present opposition leaders in Nigeria lack spine and conviction as to their roles as opposition.

This fall calls to question the mental and physical ability of Tinubu to steer the ship of state given his recent medical tourism and age.

For the opposition to be telling us how to fall is human shows they have learned absolutely nothing about what it takes to play opposition to a vicious machinery like APC
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12
100millionGoal:

Wrong, But Atleast You're Sincere To Yourself.
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Racoon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12
It was commendable of Peter Obi not to gloat over Tinubu’s epic fall, but the man is so wicked that he has fallen Nigeria into the abyss with his criminal gate-crashing into its national life.

Tinubu made caricature and instigated protests nationwide wherein Goodluck Jonathan was called all manners of derogatory names just to attain political power. Well, until he begs for forgiveness and mercy, karma does not forgets or forgives.
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Walai(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12
I advise your delete or amend this comment. It Questions your humanity.
Obi is a smart politician anyway, picking holes in this will backfire and is not necessary in the first place

Kukutente23:
Rubbish talk

It would have been better if he said nothing

The present opposition leaders in Nigeria lack spine and conviction as to their roles as opposition.

This fall calls to question the mental and physical ability of Tinubu to steer the ship of state given his recent medical tourism and age.

For the opposition to be telling us how to fall is human shows they have learned absolutely nothing about what it takes to play opposition to a vicious machinery like APC
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Racoon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12
0001Lagos:
Obi is a gentleman who perfectly understands that life happens sometimes. Obi no dey play politics of bitterness like Tinubu and his supporters who constructed a mock coffin ⚰️ for a sitting president, Goodluck Jonathan and paraded the coffin all around the country .I swear if I be Jonathan, holds must role for daring me a sitting president .
You can just imagine! Meanwhile, this is the same Tinubu back then and compare with the evil he has wrecked in Nigeria today.

Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by Kukutente23: 7:34pm On Jun 12
Walai:
I advise your delete or amend this comment. It Questions your humanity.
Obi is a smart politician anyway, picking holes in this will backfire and is not necessary in the first place

Sorry bro. But humanity and politicians are two variables that are poles apart. It is just appeal to sentiment as a weapon. Same politicians do not think or care about the downtrodden but expect unalloyed sympathy and empathy from same people they keep pulverising. I don't buy that
Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 8stargeneral: 9:58pm On Jun 12
Putinofrussia:

lol
Joblessness at its peak.
Olofofo.
you that have work...i think you have achieved pass dangote...ewu

(1) (Reply)

How Obedient Turn From Refinery Will Work In 2079 To Dangote Wont Reduce Price / The North / Yar’adua May Return To German Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.