Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,096 members, 7,987,861 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo (40656 Views)

Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Tradman: 1:02am On Jun 13
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Tonididdyx: 1:27am On Jun 13
Even cow head is not 30thousand.

This yoruba people sef, when will the skullarship in the entire West End? 🤦‍♂

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Ilekokonit: 1:27am On Jun 13
On a lighter note, the guy for talk say him be Medical Student na. Medical students in Naija take REAL skeletons piecemeal to their rooms (sometimes) off campus to study all the muscle origin and insertion points etc on them. But then again if the police ask him to name a few muscles that originate or are inserted into the skull he will fail.

Reminds me of someone who used a hired passport with visa to go Yankee and the passport had the occupation of the owner as Maths lecturer and the immigration officers at the Yankee end asked him to solve a simple Maths equation and the Mechanic (his real job) failed and he was promptly sent back to Naija. His dad did not let him hear the last of it and constantly reminded him that if he had studied his books instead of pursuing rascality whilst in secondary school he would not have been deported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by ADSP116(m): 6:06am On Jun 13
See pot calling kettle black,organs harvesters blaming the skull miners.
Mbanda:
I don't just know the kind of evil people we the Igbos are sharing this country with. This is human life we are talking about here, you won't see this thread grow beyond one page. But if it happened to be about Igbo man with drugs now, this thread will be infested with Igbo haters and before one can say, "jack" this thread will go up to 15 pages.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by perryy(m): 6:29am On Jun 13
These yaribasans and skull mining are five and six. Na wah. What a people . A whole human head is not as costly as a goat head in Yoruba land. May God help una ooooo
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by ceejayluv(m): 6:38am On Jun 13
100millionGoal:

Why are you surprised?

Is Ondo not the headquarters of skull miners is west Africa?

While main branch office and retailers are located in Ekiti, Oyo and Osun
Ogun state come be wetin?... Administrative Capital?
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Amumaigwe: 6:40am On Jun 13

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by iyke2frankeze: 6:55am On Jun 13
No need to check tribe, we all know which tribe.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Starpro87(m): 7:13am On Jun 13
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Tbasicme: 7:40am On Jun 13
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by pointblank247(m): 7:44am On Jun 13
nnamdi640:
Chai!!! Na them ooo!!! Human head now cost #30,000, chai!! Chineke God, what am I doing in this country.
just anoint your head with holy oil every time you venture into OFE NMANU area.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Musauzor(m): 8:07am On Jun 13
Putinofrussia:

Fake picture.
I dont know why this blogs like sensational lies like this.
So no other paper carried the news except this blog.
No tv heard about it except this lying blog.
Shey na for underground the thing happen?

Some mumu will believe this made up story o. grin

I saw it on Arise and Channel Tv news .
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by cassette(m): 8:18am On Jun 13
Konquest:

You are being HIGHLY dishonest here. What do you mean by shifting the goal post after you have been cornered with evidence? I already provided 4 screenshots as evidence here of instances of ritual killings and cannibalism in the East for all to see so you should not be gloating about anything by a national emergency has to be embarked upon to invoke capital punishments on anyone found involved in ritual murders or cannibalism or eating human beings for food! Period.

I attached a relatively recent picture of two people from Anambra holding a fresh human head in my last post and you are talking of Otokoto being an old story to try to deflect the current ritual killings going in Iboland.

Below is a 2022 link on ritual killings in Isiala-Ngwa and Ihiala in Abia and Anambra states. There are many Weblinks that I have of these killings going on in the South East and the even North for years now

=>https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual

My aim of also posting this is so that the records can be set straight and nobody should be demonized here because the vast number of folks are good people. Period.

As usual you would try and defend nonsense but ask yourself as soon as you saw the headline without even opening the article, which tribe did you think the man came from ? Yoruba of course
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by odogwuzyrus(m): 9:00am On Jun 13
Hmmmmmm....... What's this world turning into?
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Calitoscassius(m): 10:26am On Jun 13
8 human skulls for just 30k? lipsrsealed shocked sad how then does human skulls make the rich? I don't get it.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by OriOko88(m): 10:43am On Jun 13
Uncletony:
Sophisticated morons!!. runo miscreants!!...my fear is with their numbers in that region.
Oponu. It won't still stop ur effing people to migrate here everyday

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by AareGaa: 11:53am On Jun 13
Chimarto:
Goat is worth more than human in part of the country

I live in Biafran land.
Goat meat is more expensive than human flesh here
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Mbanda(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13
Putinofrussia:

Fake picture.
I dont know why this blogs like sensational lies like this.
So no other paper carried the news except this blog.
No tv heard about it except this lying blog.
Shey na for underground the thing happen?

Some mumu will believe this made up story o. grin
The same blogs that made you believe that IPOB is a terrorist org. You are now doubting the news from one of the blogs. grin grin grin this has made you a very big hypocrite.
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Afrojuju2017(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by Nkpitime(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13
Emco1:
Wicked soul, see his body cream has damaged all part of his useless body.
Dem don beat am blue black
Re: Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo by DonroxyII: 7:40am On Jun 14
Chrisrare:
religion and illiteracy have made some peeps believe a human skull will make them rich, yet the same continent that believe in this nonsense has the poorest people living in it.
African Voodoo is a Bane to Humanities Growth & Developments!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics / How Bakare Surajudeen Olatunji Was Killed In Lagos - LASTMA Officer / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.