Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Web3 Alternative To Email, Is It Worth It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Web3 Alternative To Email, Is It Worth It? (102 Views)

Bitget Wallet: A Growing Player In The Web3 Space / N70k Interest On N30million Fixed Deposit For 1 Month, Does It Worth It? / Simple Audience FB Extractor Alternative To Boost Your Sales............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Web3 Alternative To Email, Is It Worth It? by Femiamo: 6:58pm On Jun 12
Even email has a web3 alternative now
Since the emergence of web3 we've seen many companies come up with a web3 alternative for everything, things like youtube, twitter and multiple social medias. One you've probably not heard of is EtherMail which is the web3 alternative for Email. They promise anonymous peer to peer communication and claim they eliminate things like spam and phishing mails, they launched in 2022. Fast forward to two years later, they are launching a native token called EMAIL token (EMT) and it launched today and I also just found out due to the Bitget listing announcement I saw earlier on twitter today. What do you guys think about this web3 Email alternative?
Re: The Web3 Alternative To Email, Is It Worth It? by CoinMegaTrend: 11:29pm On Jun 12
The progress made possible by Blockchain technology is truly remarkable. With the release of the EMT token, now available for trading on Bitget and potentially other exchanges, the incentives it offers will likely lead to a rapid adoption of Ethermail by crypto enthusiasts as a viable alternative to Gmail and other email platforms. This shift may happen sooner than we realize.
Re: The Web3 Alternative To Email, Is It Worth It? by Cryptocreed: 6:45am On Jun 13
I was introduced to EtherMail around that time through an airdrop campaign, but I didn't delve deeper into it until I saw its token listing on Bitget. Now, I'm eager to explore EtherMail and experience the future of web3 emailing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Realistic Goals In Forex Trading / Fresh & New !! Become A Pioneer / Trading Competitions: Have You Ever Participated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.