Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Shahaadah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shahaadah (650 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shahaadah by aloyemeka1: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
The shahaadah, the declaration of faith, says, "I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is the last messenger." The fundamental truths include the belief in the Absolute Uniqueness of Allah the Supreme Being, to whom we are individually accountable on the Day of Judgment and rewarded for the good and punished for our evil; the belief in the Prophets sent throughout history to guide human beings toward establishing truth and justice; the belief that Muhammad was the final Prophet and that he received the Qur'an, which is the only divinely revealed book to be preserved in its original to this day.

My Questions are:

1) If Muslims believe that Muhammad is the last true prophet of Allah, who were the true prophets who came before Muhammad?.

2) How sure are you that Muhammad actually received the quran from God especially when he was more interested in little girls than spirituality?.
Re: Shahaadah by LagosShia: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2011
aloy/emeka:

The shahaadah, the declaration of faith, says, "I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is the last messenger." The fundamental truths include the belief in the Absolute Uniqueness of Allah the Supreme Being, to whom we are individually accountable on the Day of Judgment and rewarded for the good and punished for our evil; the belief in the Prophets sent throughout history to guide human beings toward establishing truth and justice; the belief that Muhammad was the final Prophet and that he received the Qur'an, which is the only divinely revealed book to be preserved in its original to this day.

My Questions are:

1) If Muslims believe that Muhammad is the last true prophet of Allah, who were the true prophets who came before Muhammad?.

2) How sure are you that Muhammad actually received the quran from God especially when he was more interested in little girls than spirituality?.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html#msg7170275
Re: Shahaadah by aloyemeka1: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
I can't find an answer from your link. I repeat, who were the true prophets before Muhammad and why didn't Allah hand them the quran until Muhammad and how are you so sure Muhammad didn't forge the quran?

(1) (Reply)

Religion Or Autocrazy??? Islamists Arrest And Torture Ppl For Not Fasting!!! / Three Things You Probably Don't Know About Islam / Lowering The Gaze Challenges The Flaunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.