Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi (16083 Views)

Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Innobee99(m): 8:09am On Jun 13
Putindbutt:
Honestly, if i was president tinubu, i will build a giant bottle of beer statue in Agulu in honour of bitter Obi.
U are a disgrace. Tribalism go kee u las las

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by ablejesus26(m): 8:11am On Jun 13
SwissMass:
Bitter grievingory Obi should stop mourning and grieving, it is getting stale, he failed and he is still licking the wounds of failure

Hahahaha na only one person the World know as FAILURE that award exclusively goes to Tinubu,😁😁.

Don't worry continue to cry and wail Obi until market Women go catch the failure personified Tinubu flog am to stupor for being such a total FAILURE 😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Niok: 8:19am On Jun 13
Which kind sarcasm be dis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The thing pain those afj bst 😭😭🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by sweetkev(m): 8:22am On Jun 13
Nonny95:

Brother Bernard
Bro you wicked ooo. Where you see this picture grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Jonjam269: 8:25am On Jun 13
The serial party defector and Pandora fraudster who ruined and ran Anambra State aground for 8years has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Akinpresident: 8:25am On Jun 13
NyamiriSlayer:
See wetin dey comot from the mouth of worthless agulu fraudster, a good for nothing fool that did nothing when he was a governor for 8yrs wan mock de greatest jagaban... Tueh, spit on his bald head

It's not as if after trolling the truth, you'll get any cash from the govt or you go out there to buy things lesser than anyone else.
You're still experiencing the calamity everyone else is facing but bigotry no go gree you use this free brain God gave you.
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:28am On Jun 13
NyamiriSlayer:
See wetin dey comot from the mouth of worthless agulu fraudster, a good for nothing fool that did nothing when he was a governor for 8yrs wan mock de greatest jagaban... Tueh, spit on his bald head

Tell me how he mocked him......he said exactly what the President has achieved and promised Nigerians .

Buhari changed dollar from 215 to 530
Buhari changed a bag of rice from 6500 to 35,000
Buhari changed the price of Fuel from 180- 285

Is it not a good thing that TINUBU has continued where Buhari stopped by increasing the figures more?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Ferdinandu(m): 8:29am On Jun 13
NyamiriSlayer:
Calling another a fraudster not convicted by any Court but the person you call your president is a Convicted criminal, whose only source of wealth is stealing public fund. The worst thing about your life is that you must be born by slowpoke parents if not they would have thought you that before you support a Criminal, make sure you share in the loot of the Crime so that you have a tangible reason of associating with criminals. No the imbecility is hereditary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:30am On Jun 13
Putindbutt:
Honestly, if i was president tinubu, i will build a giant bottle of beer statue in Agulu in honour of bitter Obi.

On top hungry stomach, poor man pikin for inside one room apartment still dey support a corrupt government. People like you are irredeemable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by TemmyT002(m): 8:34am On Jun 13
Lmao
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:35am On Jun 13
Jonjam269:
The serial party defector and Pandora fraudster who ruined and ran Anambra State aground for 8years has spoken.

grin grin grin grin.....the only thing that makes an average Yoruba man angry is telling him the truth...lols

Peter Obi ran Anambra State aground for 8 years ...lols
Tell me if you have have had electricity and a phone by then in your cave Osun State?

Small electricity Federal Govt brought to you as a Relief means to your suffering , you are using it to say nonsense ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Thonee(m): 8:48am On Jun 13
Putindbutt:

And he must also build a giant statute of agbado to salute his foolish supporters too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by meariam: 8:51am On Jun 13
Putindbutt:
you don chop this morning so? calling somebody that can feed ur generation bitter.
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by meariam: 8:54am On Jun 13
ThiefnubuBandit:

On top hungry stomach, poor man pikin for inside one room apartment still dey support a corrupt government. People like you are irredeemable.
like seriously they are always in love with their oppressor

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by BigManny: 8:55am On Jun 13
Tinubu is a calamity!!
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Tareq1105: 8:56am On Jun 13
100millionGoal:
A DrugLord.
A criminal
A cocaine sniffing addict
An ugly monkey
An incompetent cheat

The man called Tinubu is not my president

You're mentally sick.
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by olisaEze(m): 8:57am On Jun 13
Oscar Wilde Is credited with saying, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence. Did Tinubu make the promise to continue from where his predecessor left off? Yes💯!! Is the country still on the same path PMB put it on? Yes & Yesss💯!!!! So why are these 🤡 foaming at the mouth for their deserved accolades?? 😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by PaellaPaella: 9:10am On Jun 13
Tareq1105:

You're mentally sick.

Did he lied?
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by mechanics(m): 9:10am On Jun 13
Hahahaha
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by mipeesoft(m): 9:16am On Jun 13
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Over to you all the street urchins of nairaland, oya start to spew rubbish
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by mipeesoft(m): 9:19am On Jun 13
...and in return if HE Peter Obi becomes the president he will honour your Tinubu by making him the official druglord naija chapter... grin grin grin
Putindbutt:
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by mipeesoft(m): 9:21am On Jun 13
grin grin
PresidObi:
I will be fair to Tinubu, he knows how to keep bad promises grin
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by henroo2003: 10:00am On Jun 13
Obi should go and sit down jare.. This is not the kind of opposition we needed.

Just showing up everywhere to be relevant. That strategy cannot work. Your other presidential aspirants don move on.

Is this what he should be talking about?

You are not voted in and you can never smell that seat. Useless sense

If you sabi do ham, go meet them, teach them how to do ham.

Just creating nuisance everywhere
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by edungene7: 10:15am On Jun 13
NyamiriSlayer:
Yr brain dey shake
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by IduNaOba: 11:19am On Jun 13
henroo2003:
Obi should go and sit down jare.. This is not the kind of opposition we needed.

Just showing up everywhere to be relevant. That strategy cannot work. Your other presidential aspirants don move on.

Is this what he should be talking about?

You are not voted in and you can never smell that seat. Useless sense

If you sabi do ham, go meet them, teach them how to do ham.

Just creating nuisance everywhere
Why you dey attack obi?
He stated what tinubu said and is doing
He even scored him 💯 in keeping his campaign promises..
Why the anger against this man?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by airliner(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13
Putindbutt:
You be fool
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Nelsondiego69: 12:20pm On Jun 13
Nonny95:

- His Excellency Peter Obi on Arise TV.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sElhmXyhWGY?si=PT5121SLQwfRfnRW
Nigeria really needed this man, but sure to tribalism yoruba and core northern people joined hands together to disagree, now they're the ones more hit by the harsh economy, because God always takes care of his people... Igbos and Niger deltan people will never carry last or come second in Nigeria, they'll always be first. Over here in Lagos people eat boiled corn for breakfast and lunch, supper na on God

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by blacknp(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13
nedu666:

I feel your pains. Accept my condolences. Supporter wey dey suffer
Ipob Wailer you must be speaking from your personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by ambale(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13
Agbadorians what is the color of your problems again?

Shey buhari no do well?

Shey tinubu no say he would continue from where buhari stopped??

Has he kept the promise??

You know the answers so why are guys fuming here
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by lightwind(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13
eteebanky1:

LoL, I'm already elevated

Do something with your life and make your life meaningful

Poverty striken human

No wonder you supports rubbish

Because you're already elevated. You're living your best life wherever you are
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by slivertongue: 4:23pm On Jun 13
nyabinghi:
better than bitter obi
obi is better
Re: Tinubu Promised To Continue Where Buhari Stopped, He Has Done Well On That- Obi by Coronavirus1: 5:18pm On Jun 13
Putindbutt:
You will not have support because you are hungry and smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo / Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA / Sanwo-olu: Lagos Govt Will Shut Down Any Bank That Rejects Old Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.