Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa (21689 Views)

Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa / It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa / "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:30am On Jun 13
I didn't hear Bello Turji the bandit kingpin

So Nigerian Army dey hide these terrorists and dey worry freedom fighters?

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by SonOfDSoil01: 6:31am On Jun 13
Bendeco2020:
This Simon too strong for Nigeria to arrest grin

You can call him a terrorist, but the man get level

One man squad

If not that Nnamdi Kanu too dey waka and he too dey expose his secrete/movement, Nigeria woudn't be able to arrest him from Europe. They have to wait till he entered Kenya

Forget, Nigeria don't have level as some people hype it

Can they threaten any European nation to hand over someone to them?.. When the country don already cast itself with so many lapses
grin well the good thing is, we Nigerians careless as long as his madness and senseless killings is restricted to the 5plot of cursed land, then he can do to them whatever he wants grin till Una finally get sense, if that can ever happen cool

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by johnjose68: 6:31am On Jun 13
Ezeama400:
Oh, it's no more "Arrest Nnandi Kanu and kill Biafran agitation" ?

Now is Ekpa ?

Only a foolish man does something same way and expect a different result..

Musa is a very foolish man, quote me anywhere..

I thought as much, these sad yeast are in love with ekpa, their lord grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Godsonkemz(m): 6:31am On Jun 13
Is Simeon Ekpa the problem of the nation.?
What about banditry in the north east and boko haram have you dealt with it?
What about the hardship and high cost of living, food price increase, fuel selling at exorbitant price, hunger.
Have you dealt with them all.

Yeye govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by peculiar2233: 6:32am On Jun 13
Peterobiisathie:
IPOBidients will be confused now because some of the he goats believed that it is Tinubu that is sponsoring him
Why are you crying and splitting on people? Oya go and kee yourself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by seunayantokun(m): 6:32am On Jun 13
Fulani herdsmen terrorists are going about with sophisticated weapons without being arrested, but Ekpa who is using his mouth to fight for his people's freedom is your headache. Is that how to protect lives and properties?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Funshowilliams: 6:32am On Jun 13
[quote author=Gistmedia10 post=130444705][/quote]

We agree with you sir that Simon ekpa needs to be arrested but what of Turji why are u people protecting him anumalu

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Funshowilliams: 6:33am On Jun 13
seunayantokun:
Fulani herdsmen terrorists are going about with sophisticated weapons without being arrested, but Ekpa who is using his mouth to fight for his people's freedom is your headache. Is that how to protect lives and properties?

Don’t mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by udemzyudex(m): 6:34am On Jun 13
Well the issue is that you can't go to Finland and do your commando style hijacking like you did in Kenya with Kanu, Finland supports people like Simon ikpa, it's also the reason why Turkey didn't want Finland and Sweeden to join NATO.

So going to Finland won't work, moreover ikpa is a train sniper and a ex-soldier. A citizen of Finland base in Finland for that matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by gidgiddy: 6:35am On Jun 13
paramakina202:
Nigeria should threaten to cut diplomatic relationship with Finland if Simon Ekpa is not arrested and deported to Nigeria to face charges.This is why I like Turkey a no nonsense nation that told Finland and Sweden no NATO membership for una unless they stop supporting Turkish separatist in their countries and deport them back to to Turkey to faces trial.At the end they complied.

https://www.rferl.org/a/turkey-conditions-nato-sweden-finland/31861513.html

You think know Europe is backward Africa? You come and tell Finland to handover its own citizen to a third world country like Nigeria based on what? Laughable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Funshowilliams: 6:36am On Jun 13
seunayantokun:

Once they hear anybody say divide Nigeria it would be like their world is coming to an end but Mark my words a bird that is destined to fly will fly even if it has to live a million years man no be God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by nedu666: 6:44am On Jun 13
You want to arrest that apc agent in Finland pretending to be pm of a non existing country yet turji bello that is in Nigeria you have not arrested. He is busy making tiktok videos mocking your boys
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Impliment: 6:45am On Jun 13
jmoore:
Israel is taking out terrorists. Arrest and prosecution is a waste of time.
I don't understand the type of weakness being exhibited by 9ja security agencies.
Enough of cho cho cho. Take the ekperima out.

How?
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by webizone(m): 6:48am On Jun 13
Bendeco2020:
This Simon too strong for Nigeria to arrest grin

You can call him a terrorist, but the man get level

One man squad

If not that Nnamdi Kanu too dey waka and he too dey expose his secrete/movement, Nigeria woudn't be able to arrest him from Europe. They have to wait till he entered Kenya

Forget, Nigeria don't have level as some people hype it

Can they threaten any European nation to hand over someone to them?.. When the country don already cast itself with so many lapses

Kenya is a very porous place. That was where the PKK leader was arrested by Turkish agents.
Research Abdullah Ocalan. Very similar to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Chibuezem(m): 6:50am On Jun 13
[quote author=Gistmedia10 post=130444705][/quote] I feel so bad saying this but it won't happen. Crimes against South East through Simeon Ekpa will continue. As far as it torments igbos only, the rest of Nigeria don't give a damn.
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Nwaotu10(m): 6:53am On Jun 13
Kill Ekpa, and a more brutal leader will take charge.
Dummy!! grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Oneday82: 6:54am On Jun 13
[quote author=Gistmedia10 post=130444705][/quote]

What a clueless statement from a demented fellow... Musa are known to be at the gate not as CD.

The bafria agitation is far beyond Simon Ekpa and there nothing anyone can do about it.

When you arrested Mazi Nnamdi Kalu, you think the agitator will rest, NO. This is just the beginning.

You go arrest tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Augustine2244(m): 6:56am On Jun 13
Gbam! I fully support the Chief of Defense staff on this, because that animal from Ebonyi state has done much damage to SE progress economically and otherwise.
Like the other animal in detention,he will soon be placed where he rightfully belongs _in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Mrexcell(m): 6:57am On Jun 13
paramakina202:
Nigeria should threaten to cut diplomatic relationship with Finland if Simon Ekpa is not arrested and deported to Nigeria to face charges.This is why I like Turkey a no nonsense nation that told Finland and Sweden no NATO membership for una unless they stop supporting Turkish separatist in their countries and deport them back to to Turkey to faces trial.At the end they complied.

https://www.rferl.org/a/turkey-conditions-nato-sweden-finland/31861513.html

What's Finland even benefiting from Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by omoredia: 6:58am On Jun 13
U want to stop a legitimate demand by force? Go and ask Hamas

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by begge: 6:59am On Jun 13
But they cannot arrest gummi

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Yujin(m): 7:04am On Jun 13
The CDS, General Christopher Musa is a fool who doesn't know his priorities. He is totally incompetent to defend those under him before even expecting him to defend the hundreds of communities ravaged by fulani terrorists right in his own region. Millions of people from the middlebelt- his region are in IDP camps after been dislodged from their ancestral lands with General Christopher doing nothing to help them. The fool is more bothered about a freedom fighter staying thousands of kilometers away from here. I wonder how his brain works.
Just recently, the indigenous people of the middlebelt called for help to recover their communities occupied and renamed by fulanis. I expected this stupid CDS to give a response on how to return the displaced people back home but he was missing in action. Today, he's on TV yapping shit about a man fighting to defend his own fatherland from invaders. I repeat, General Christopher Musa, the Chief Of Defense Staff is a fool. Start by helping those you can see first before talking about those you can't see.
Media anchors should learn to ask these military chiefs about when they will help communities displaced by fulani terrorists to be returned to their ancestral lands. We all can't be daft.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Originalsly: 7:08am On Jun 13
Is it the duty of the military to call for or arrest civilians? Confused defenders of democracy everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Lovit(m): 7:13am On Jun 13
It's long overdue

By the way, when will the CDS talk tough on arresting Bello Turji of Zamfara?

We are not serious in ending insecurity in this country, even in fighting insecurity, the security agencies bring in tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Emmabyte: 7:14am On Jun 13
Musa is a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by YouAreNobody: 7:18am On Jun 13
Bentacur007:
Okay

I pray they arrest him
He is painting south east black
If I was the president I would silently assassinate him. That man and his foolish followers are causing issues for us
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by LordBillionz: 7:22am On Jun 13
Supported.

Let the fraudster, criminal and opportunist be arrested.
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Diligence: 7:23am On Jun 13
This Musa is crassly stupid. No lessons leaned yet about the abduction of MNK? How many Biafran Freedom Fighting Organisations dey ground wey una think say una know?

Musa should focus on ISWAP, BOKO HARAM & Fulani Herdsmen & Numerous murderous bandits in the North!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Akinpresident: 7:23am On Jun 13
This is what I expected them to do long ago
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by dydx2020(m): 7:26am On Jun 13
All these useless & evil IPOB members full this nairaland ooo. See as dey vomiting blood. Anuofia
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by UnitedKingdom: 7:28am On Jun 13
SwissMass:
Bitter grieving Obi people will protect him, he is now their agenda when bitter grievingory Obi agenda has failed

Peter Obi your nightmare giving you migraine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.