Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,637 members, 7,878,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa (21690 Views)

Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa / It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa / "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by YouAreNobody: 7:30am On Jun 13
Austineva2:
That mugu called Musa go Wail tire.
My PM, Odogwu Simon Ekpa remains untouchable and he remains The Good Guy who wants the best for we Biafrans
We Biafrans love him so muchπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Ekpa is a charlatan cashing out from the Biafra movement. Tell me 1 advantage he has brought to igboland since he started his nonsense. MNK I support with my full chest but ekpa no follow at all. So many criminals now commit crimes under the guise of unknown gunmen and when the media calls then unknown gunmen everyone will think it was done by IPOB. They should release MNK and arrest that thief called ekpa

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by SpatialKing(m): 7:30am On Jun 13
paramakina202:
Nigeria should threaten to cut diplomatic relationship with Finland if Simon Ekpa is not arrested and deported to Nigeria to face charges.This is why I like Turkey a no nonsense nation that told Finland and Sweden no NATO membership for una unless they stop supporting Turkish separatist in their countries and deport them back to to Turkey to faces trial.At the end they complied.

https://www.rferl.org/a/turkey-conditions-nato-sweden-finland/31861513.html

Severel Hamas terrorist wanted leaders have visited Nigeria in the past did Nigerian Government arrest them on behalf of the west? Instead Nigeria protected in Abuja

You can't ask for what you can't give

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by ceejay80s(m): 7:32am On Jun 13
See this useless aboki
And miyetti Allah is walking free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by hotseat: 7:33am On Jun 13
Simon Ekpa is a sworn enemy of the Nigerian state who is ably and tacitly being shielded by the Finnish Government.

No well-meaning country would tolerate or watch idly by while a supposedly friendly country allows its territory to be used as a launchpad for terrorism against it.

What manner of a "friendly" country is that?

It's high time that the Nigerian Government makes its unmistakable stance known to the Finnish Government using all diplomatic channels at its disposal concerning this fellow.

Ironically, it's the people (Igbos) he professes to liberate and take to his delusional and utopian State of Biafra that take the heat the most.

Simon Ekpa: many days for the thief, one day for owner!

@hotseat
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by SpatialKing(m): 7:34am On Jun 13
jmoore:
Israel is taking out terrorists. Arrest and prosecution is a waste of time.
I don't understand the type of weakness being exhibited by 9ja security agencies.
Enough of cho cho cho. Take the ekperima out.

Hamas terrorist leadere visited Nigeria
Boko haram leaders are granted asylum in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by daniwise(m): 7:34am On Jun 13
What of Wadume and Abba Kyari.Foolish man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Mitsurugi(m): 7:38am On Jun 13
ZaRuleOfLaw:

grin when he starts answering "christian mohammed", we will take him seriously

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by GUNITGuy: 7:44am On Jun 13
Ezeama400:
Oh, it's no more "Arrest Nnandi Kanu and kill Biafran agitation" ?

Now is Ekpa ?

Only a foolish man does something same way and expect a different result..

Musa is a very foolish man, quote me anywhere..
Please kindly Visit the Defence Headquarters to explain this ....Your Reactions are needed with utmost alacrity
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Barteze: 7:46am On Jun 13
[quote author=Gistmedia10 post=130444705][/quote]
The problem I have with Nigeria government officials is that they talk too much and do nothing, for the fact that he said it means it will not happen. A more serious government would have discretely worked out something and put an end to this guy and his accomplices. I will strongly recommend they contract MOSSAD for this kind of job either kpai him in Finland or kidnap and bring him back to 9ja.
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by crossbreedwears(m): 7:52am On Jun 13
Shut up fools! Have you ever lived in the north? Musa is his family name that cannot be erased because 3 different generations have been bearing that name in their family and most of his family are Christians now. Una go just open mouth dey talk rubbish. I once had a coursemate who surname was Musa before he changed it
ZaRuleOfLaw:

grin when he starts answering "christian mohammed", we will take him seriously
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:53am On Jun 13
SalamRushdie:
What's of Bello Torji of Zamfara?
with time, he will share the same grave with your father
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:54am On Jun 13
Fools.. go and arrest Yahaya Bello.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by uvie66: 7:54am On Jun 13
paramakina202:
Nigeria should threaten to cut diplomatic relationship with Finland if Simon Ekpa is not arrested and deported to Nigeria to face charges.This is why I like Turkey a no nonsense nation that told Finland and Sweden no NATO membership for una unless they stop supporting Turkish separatist in their countries and deport them back to to Turkey to faces trial.At the end they complied.

https://www.rferl.org/a/turkey-conditions-nato-sweden-finland/31861513.html
You can try this nonsense with Putin, he will have extinguish this Ekpa of a Man long time ago.
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by uvie66: 7:56am On Jun 13
Austineva2:
you go wail and wait tire efulefu onye iru abα»₯o. Have you onye eriri eri hold Tunubu and Buhari accountable for massacring Endsars protesters or Biafrans protesting with just flags? I bu cow@rd ewu awusa
who is the coward here is the leader that can't fight from the war and waging war as a Finish citizen.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:57am On Jun 13
Nigeria government is a joke. Was Ekpa not arrested last year after the government submitted petition to Finland embassy? Why did they allow the repatriation slipped from their hand? Why do they think it will be possible now? That guy is protected by Finnish laws since he is a Finland citizen. Nigeria government misuse their opportunity I hope this time they will put more seriousness.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by uvie66: 8:01am On Jun 13
golbe1972:
Samuel Ekpa is not the problem of Nigeria, but marginalisation and seclusion. If Ekpa is arrested thousands of Ekpa would spring up, it is an ideology not an individual perception. Until the govt starts to address the problems of Nigeria before people like Ekpa can be irrelevant in our society. The whole world knows that Leadership problem is an impediment to the growth and development of Nigeria .
nonsense talk since the arrest of Kanu how many have volunteered to take his place and fight from the war front?
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Austineva2: 8:03am On Jun 13
YouAreNobody:

Ekpa is a charlatan cashing out from the Biafra movement. Tell me 1 advantage he has brought to igboland since he started his nonsense. MNK I support with my full chest but ekpa no follow at all. So many criminals now commit crimes under the guise of unknown gunmen and when the media calls then unknown gunmen everyone will think it was done by IPOB. They should release MNK and arrest that thief called ekpa
you go wait and Wail tire, no for help you. Ozuor! My Odogwu Pm remains untouchable and he remains d end of ur evil Zoological republic
Hypo. crite, you now support MNK whom you were here campaigning to be arrested and dealt with?
Simon Ekpa said and I quote ' I Simon Ekpa will make the kidnap and extraordinary rendition of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu useless to Nigeria Terrorists government' and he has achieved that today. So, go on and continue wailing cos we care not

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by uvie66: 8:03am On Jun 13
udemzyudex:
Well the issue is that you can't go to Finland and do your commando style hijacking like you did in Kenya with Kanu, Finland supports people like Simon ikpa, it's also the reason why Turkey didn't want Finland and Sweeden to join NATO.

So going to Finland won't work, moreover ikpa is a train sniper and a ex-soldier. A citizen of Finland base in Finland for that matter. ....a

a trained fighter but can't come to the war front and utilize his army skills but rather fight remotely.
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by SalamRushdie: 8:04am On Jun 13
GOATandYAMtheory:
with time, he will share the same grave with your father

You don't know what you are dealing ?, you want to go and wait for Bello Turji in that grave shei ? Be careful not everyone you meet here is your mate in anything .. it's all cruise tillwe react and when we react you will not survive so be careful reckless young man

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Juoflife1(f): 8:04am On Jun 13
That man should have been arrested a long time ago
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Pythagoras001: 8:08am On Jun 13
the reason no western government including thr Finnish one would cooperate with you is that they have no confidence/faith in our judicial system, rule of law and human rights records. look at how long the kanu case is dragging in court.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Faposky95: 8:12am On Jun 13
Such statements spewed by highly placed security detail in our country... unfortunate.
How is Finland backing the guy...?
There are many ways to kill a rat, aren't there...?
Why not try the way they did NK.....and see where we would be the laughing stock......?!
The tarnish experienced in our daily national lives is far worse than the crimes connected to this secession plotters......if you ask me.
Trillions spent and you can't get across the land.....is Simon to blame.....?!

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Austineva2: 8:12am On Jun 13
Bishop4real:

more than these your boastful empty hailing were said to Kanu. But, where is he today?
Remember! Maazi Nnamdi Kanu is not Maazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by morgstreme: 8:14am On Jun 13
Ezeama400:
Oh, it's no more "Arrest Nnandi Kanu and kill Biafran agitation" ?

Now is Ekpa ?

Only a foolish man does something same way and expect a different result..

Musa is a very foolish man, quote me anywhere..

You are a DEAD MAN WALKING...

You have been spotted and will be neutralized..

COWARD!
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Austineva2: 8:16am On Jun 13
Bentacur007:
Okay

I pray they arrest him
He is painting south east black
you go wait and wail tire. My PM, Simon Ekpa remains untouchable
Ozuor!
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by laivwire(m): 8:17am On Jun 13
kettykin:
His arrest is very long overdue but his arrest will allow for an emergence of a no nonsense ipob leader who will be as hard as putin ,intelligent as Benjamin Netanyahu and ready for every consequences like the north Korean president.
This third mistake will be worse than the first mistake of even shooting at ipob members when they started as road show demonstrators with their non violent passive approach .

If I was the government of Nigeria, I would try to get them to how they were in the beginning when all they could do was use mass media for their campaign.

Exactly, they always mismanage these situations. They go all out with force to suppress the dissidents only for them to fail and the situation turns worse. Same happened with Boko Haram.

Simply because the NA has manpower and weapons, its not a guarantee to win battles. Except they're the USA.

I can safely assume Ekpa has protocols already in place in the event he gets caught or killed. His minions are giving the armed forces a tough time already and they're getting weary or how else can we explain the guerilla tactics that's killing policemen and soldiers almost every week with no recourse.

Allow these guys follow their succession request the legal way. Nigeria got her independence without bloodshed.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Freebills12: 8:20am On Jun 13
There was a country! Ekpa must be arrested by all means but Yaya Bello ordered by court for his arrest is being shielded by the same security apparatus. Double standard.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Goodnewsforlife: 8:23am On Jun 13
kettykin:
His arrest is very long overdue but his arrest will allow for an emergence of a no nonsense ipob leader who will be as hard as putin ,intelligent as Benjamin Netanyahu and ready for every consequences like the north Korean president.
This third mistake will be worse than the first mistake of even shooting at ipob members when they started as road show demonstrators with their non violent passive approach .

If I was the government of Nigeria, I would try to get them to how they were in the beginning when all they could do was use mass media for their campaign.
u igbos will use d hate in u to create monsters n when d monsters turn on u, u will b looking for who to blame n who to help i
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Austineva2: 8:29am On Jun 13
Ironbull:

Same you said about Kanu and we got him I'm telling you now we will get Ekpa and bring him in cardboard box to Nigeria mark my word.
u go wait and wail tire, no remedy nor pain relief for you. Ozuor
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by YouAreNobody: 8:33am On Jun 13
Austineva2:
you go wait and Wail tire, no for help you. Ozuor! My Odogwu Pm remains untouchable and he remains d end of ur evil Zoological republic
Hypo. crite, you now support MNK whom you were here campaigning to be arrested and dealt with?
Simon Ekpa said and I quote ' I Simon Ekpa will make the kidnap and extraordinary rendition of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu useless to Nigeria Terrorists government' and he has achieved that today. So, go on and continue wailing cos we care not
Shattap abeg. Onye nzuzu. Ekpa nọ na Finland na-egbu ndΓ­ mmadα»₯ n'ala igbo, ewu ọhα»‹a dα»‹ ka gα»‹ anọrọ ebe α»‹ nọ na-akwado yΓ‘.

Ihere megbuo gα»‹
Re: Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa by Lavor234: 8:34am On Jun 13
Pythagoras001:
the reason no western government including thr Finnish one would cooperate with you is that they have no confidence/faith in our judicial system, rule of law and human rights records. look at how long the kanu case is dragging in court.
Is that so hard for our "elite" Nigerians to understand.
A little injustice here, a little brutality there, a little burning down of communities here, a little mass killing of shites there, ensures you become a pariah nation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.