Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri (940 Views)

Throwback: "I Am A Product Of Insults" - Bola Tinubu / I Am A Product Of Insults- Bola Tinubu / I Am A Product Of Insults" -bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by noleflendum: 9:56am On Jun 13
Dear Uchechukwu

Thank you for your feedback. As long as you and your ilk do not know how to relate with your fellow Nigerians without insulting them is as long as you and those you represent will keep being the grass that "Hausa goat" eat to remain strong enough to maintain their hold on political and military power in Nigeria with their Southern allies.

Thanks again, Uchechukwu. And to avoid a second civil war, my prayers is that may unnecessarily rude people NEVER EVER ascend to power in Nigeria, until they can overhaul their culture of insults. In Yeshua's Name I pray!

#TableShaker

Reno Omokri

30 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Beautifulday: 10:21am On Jun 13
How many levels of power has he ascended to as a prove ABI nah Cho Cho.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by BossGerald: 10:23am On Jun 13
Coming from Reno the hooligan political jobber... calling our Amiable first class accountant a drug kingpin and distributor is not insult abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Mercenary123: 10:31am On Jun 13
Why do igbos still engage this clown despite knowing that the more you engage him the worse he becomes

For me, this guy doesn't exist

5 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Remman(m): 10:34am On Jun 13
Since Tinubu bought Reno with $10,000 gift, i knew this guy was fraud.

1 Like

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by XerXers: 10:37am On Jun 13
No be only ascend to power, make devil ascend to power with "culture of respect" nau. Wetin concern us, can anybody survive more than us?

1 Like

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by jmoore(m): 10:49am On Jun 13
Political and military power but north remains the poorest region in the universe and terrorists are doing promo there.

What is the advantage of the power to their people?

Reno Omonkey is really stupid.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by noleflendum: 6:12am On Jul 13
Mercenary123:
Why do igbos still engage this clown despite knowing that the more you engage him the worse he becomes

truth is always bitter

28 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by noleflendum: 6:13am On Jul 13
Remman:
Since Tinubu bought Reno with $10,000 gift, i knew this guy was fraud.
he never mentioned any tribe here

27 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by noleflendum: 6:15am On Jul 13
jmoore:
Political and military power but north remains the poorest region in the universe and terrorists are doing promo there.

What is the advantage of the power to their people?

Reno Omonkey is really stupid.
you just proved him right

29 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Racoon(m): 6:16am On Jul 13
Meanwhile the same Buhari and Tinubu that Reno Omokri once insulted and harassed were the most foul and uncouth in speech even making highly inflammatory and treasonable statements and got away with same. Yet it is Peter Obi that is your obsession? Your Waterloo will be epic Reno. Fool! Idiot! Senseless slowpoke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Racoon(m): 6:20am On Jul 13
noleflendum:
Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by helinues: 6:23am On Jul 13
That was very deep and thought provoking

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by helinues: 6:24am On Jul 13
Racoon:
Meanwhile the same Buhari and Tinubu that Reno Omokri once insulted and harassed were the most foul and uncouth in speech even making highly inflammatory and treasonable statements and got away with same. Yet it is Peter Obi that is your obsession? Your Waterloo will be epic Reno. Fool! Idiot! Senseless slowpoke!

Did you take him seriously then? If the answer is NO, why are you taking him seriously this time except.....

25 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Philipponzaghi: 6:27am On Jul 13
Obi Tormentor, e don do. Fess up and lead by example!

19 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by noleflendum: 6:32am On Jul 13
Racoon:
is Omokri referring to Ibo?

25 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 6:50am On Jul 13
Don't be surprised those people are paid to make it seems like he is responding to genuine questions
Mercenary123:

1 Like

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by helinues: 7:12am On Jul 13
noleflendum:
is Omokri referring to Ibo?

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth

22 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by ajailer(m): 7:16am On Jul 13
DMerciful:
Don't be surprised those people are paid to make it seems like he is responding to genuine questions

You folks seems unable to comprehend that unlike you guys, money is not everything to everyone. Respect and honor me first before we can then start talking about money. Not everyone is getting paid for their opinion but the delusion you guys are under is on a grand scale. Respect people for their choice and from there you might be able to buy them over with your argument but NO, you prefer to insult those you can't and don't feed. You guys are incapable of doing this cos your intentions are not genuine enough. What is my own there sha other than to let you guys keep fooling yourselves..... using the same tactics that has been failing you since pre independence and expecting a different result from what you keep getting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Bobloco: 7:21am On Jul 13
Mercenary123:

And truly, he doesn't exist
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by MaxBee2050(m): 7:32am On Jul 13
RENO!
Anybody who trusts any Nigerian Politician does so at his own peril. I never believed that RENO and FFK would ever ever support and Join APC respectively. Chaii...

I beg anyone of you in God's name to Pls help me with something to buy some food. Hunger is tearing my intestines Pls.

Eight-one-three-one-fifty-fifty-seven-five
OPAY .

🙏🙏🙏
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by noleflendum: 7:34am On Jul 13
Bobloco:

And truly, he doesn't exist
better form a group and go and beg him

1 Like

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by helinues: 8:15am On Jul 13
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Bobloco: 8:24am On Jul 13
noleflendum:
better form a group and go and beg him

Not until you have begged him

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by Makunahatata: 8:56am On Jul 13
They claim they don't take him serious ,yet they are always in severe pains whenever he post ..

he no even need to mention name ,the usual bad character, victim card playing ppl go don dey foam fr mouth😹😹

5 Likes

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 9:38am On Jul 13
To look but not to see!

I can only tell you a better choice but I'll not convince you because you're not immuned from the consequences.

Regarding those people asking Reno questions he responds to especially Igbo people, i still maintained that those questions may have been staged
ajailer:

You folks seems unable to comprehend that unlike you guys, money is not everything to everyone. Respect and honor me first before we can then start talking about money. Not everyone is getting paid for their opinion but the delusion you guys are under is on a grand scale. Respect people for their choice and from there you might be able to buy them over with your argument but NO, you prefer to insult those you can't and don't feed. You guys are incapable of doing this cos your intentions are not genuine enough. What is my own there sha other than to let you guys keep fooling yourselves..... using the same tactics that has been failing you since pre independence and expecting a different result from what you keep getting.
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by KEVIND: 9:42am On Jul 13
noleflendum:

Reno Omokri
* But you you can ascend to power if you threaten to make “The Dog And The Baboon Soaked In Blo.od
*You can ascend to power if your tribe threaten another tribe to throw them into the lagoon.
*You can ascend to power if you threaten a whole tribe violence if they don't vote your preferred candidates.
*You can ascend to power if you go on a killing spree of indigenous people & take over their ancestral land
*You can ascend to power if you fight”, “grab” and “run with” political power.

If Nigeria problems is just an insult from a tribe, ha who cares. Let the insult continue while we enjoy our life
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by HilcomTech(m): 9:44am On Jul 13
If you asked IIGB0S to pick one out of insult or presidency, I can guarantee you that they will pick insults a thousand times.

If IIGB0S don't insult wetin dem gain

1 Like

Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:49am On Jul 13
noleflendum:

Reno Omokri
GBAM... Now that the oracle av spoken,
I think u guys will listen to the advice he as for u guys.
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by KEVIND: 9:50am On Jul 13
HilcomTech:
If you asked IIGB0S to pick one out of insult or presidency, I can guarantee you that they will pick insults a thousand times.

If IIGB0S don't insult wetin dem gain

*But you you can ascend to power if you threaten to make “The Dog And The Baboon soaked In Blo.od
*You can ascend to power if your tribe threaten another tribe to throw them into the lagoon.
*You can ascend to power if you threaten a whole tribe violence if they don't vote your preferred candidates.
*You can ascend to power if you go on a killing spree of indigenous people & take over their ancestral land

If Nigeria problems is just an insult from a tribe, ha who cares. Let the insult continue while we enjoy our life
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by KEVIND: 9:50am On Jul 13
adeniyiemmanuel:
GBAM... Now that the oracle av spoken,
I think u guys will listen to the advice he as for u guys.

*But you can ascend to power if you threaten to make “The Dog And The Baboon Soak In Blo.od
*You can ascend to power if you threaten a whole tribe with violence if they don't vote your preferred candidates.

If Nigeria problems is just an insult from a tribe, haha🤣 who cares. Let the insult continue while we enjoy our life.
Re: You Can Ascend To Power Only If Your Culture Of Insults Is Overhauled - Omokri by HilcomTech(m): 9:53am On Jul 13
Mercenary123:

Reno Omokri has succesfully destroyed Peter Obi's chance of becoming president yet you say Reno does not exist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's Nothing Like Igbo Marginalisation / Northern Elders, Stakeholders Lay Seven Demands Before Tinubu, Back Protest / Presidential Election Or Selection 2007?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.