Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,783 members, 7,930,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:35 AM

Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive (32325 Views)

Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by TopNotchTrends(m): 11:22am On Jun 13
Saida Boj has finally responded to Portable after Portable tried to get her attention.

Portable has been vocal about Saida Boj by always attacking her opinions and even address her in a recent.

Well as expected, Saida Boj has now clapped back at Saida Boj and the clap back her something no one will like to hear.

Watch full video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqLUKTRtWk?si=uxF49vOlxzEnTq5i

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Zonefree(m): 11:25am On Jun 13
I still don't understand why Nigerians love to give useless people attention embarassed

403 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by GExcess: 11:27am On Jun 13
Nigerian media space keeps making stvpid people famous, this dirty little girl disgust me🤮🤮

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Treasure17(m): 11:49am On Jun 13
I have problem with people that talks too much.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by PinkNature(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13
She's spitting facts at the end sha.

But I trust my GGGG portable babbyyy.. to comeback harder. cool

Seeee myy mummmmuyyyyy 😂

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Sonnobax15(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13
lipsrsealed
I don't really blame her...

But those people who keep giving the female native fowl attention,na Dem I blame....

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Anguldi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13
Waka jeje make we no jam agbako tongue

May it end well oOoOO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Gabbriell: 2:09pm On Jun 13
Zonefree:
I still don't understand why Nigerians love to give useless people attention embarassed

Because they need something to distract them from their personal problems.

That's the way of Nigerians and the main reason the country is backwards.

Nigerians are generally not problem solvers.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by ObaKlaz: 2:09pm On Jun 13
Eventually, this Saida Boj, Portable, Blessing CEO, VDBM and these other talentless internet talkers will realize that they are not relevant in the scheme of things in actual reality.
They could all 'dye' today, and it wouldn't move Nigeria, Africa or the world one bit.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Skydivine: 2:09pm On Jun 13
One day, a man was taking a shower in a public compound bathroom. He hung his clothes and towel on the door while he had his shower.
A mad man came and took the clothes since the bathroom was easily accessible. Then, ran down the street with the clothes
On noticing, the man quickly pushed open the bathroom door, with nothing on and ran after the mad man to retrieve his clothes.
People who didn’t know how it all started, were looking at the two and unfolding drama. Then, one asked , “what purpose would the clothes even serve these mad men?”

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by NNNN2024: 2:09pm On Jun 13
Why is this on FP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by inoki247: 2:09pm On Jun 13
Lol now I understand why educational talk no dey trend reach 24hrs people are just pretending in this part of the world they don't av any high moral they prefer sex talk nd patronizing all this hookup girls buh will rather pretend like holy holy na hypocrite full this part of the world....

Check sex talk and educational talk even health talk and see how long it will trends and the views you will get the sex talk might get Alot of backlash buh check the views and trend Wu dey view and also dey trend am....

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Thundafireseun: 2:10pm On Jun 13
Who are they

3 Likes

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Tonididdyx: 2:10pm On Jun 13
Thiskain babes get spring for waist 😥

1 Like

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13
One thing am sure of is if portable wants to bed this girl he will

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by bouncin04(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13
Women's advocate but you dey knack their husband , it is well .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by magoo10(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13
Na portable go find trouble
Two of them na colleagues for the madness

1 Like

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Unbreakable007: 2:11pm On Jun 13
So Tinubu denied not falling yesterday but said he intentionally DOBALE for democracy.

God too gentle.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by clearcrystal: 2:11pm On Jun 13
What is Nigeria social media space turning to?
We use 80% of our social media space to post comedy skits,promote Oloshoism and make stu.pid people famous.
All thanks to Instablog,LindaIkeja,hungry bloggers and Youtubers that keeps begging for followers.
Gen. Zs are really messing up things for the incoming generation.

As for Saida,hmmmm,make God no allow us born wetin we no fit explain.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by PissInside: 2:12pm On Jun 13
Nigerians love making dirty and uneducated idiots famous smiley

I can't imagine myself listening to this low cost bastards smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Port443: 2:12pm On Jun 13
Youths abroad dey compete on how to better human lives, naija youths dey measure the intensity of clap back between olosho and a mad man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by StoneOfDestiny: 2:12pm On Jun 13
shocked
Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by bitingcool: 2:12pm On Jun 13
Thundafireseun:
Who are they

e reach to ask
Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by ObongNkakad: 2:13pm On Jun 13
Of all the issues plaquing this country, it's a dirty little prostitute that you want us to be concerned about?

10 Likes

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by ravensckar(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13
Whoever is managing PORTABLE definitely knows his/her onions. Dude is always in the news for both good & bad reasons.

If he's not being arrested for something today, he'll having dinner with a celebrity or he'll be somewhere online attacking another. Dude always makes himself the subject of discourse on a weekly basis. He's a good adherent of the law of power that says; "COURT ATTENTION AT ALL COST". cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, SAIDA BOJ and her ilks of CORPORATE OLOSHOS (BLESSING CEO & co) are only good at spewing gibberish or displaying shamelessness to trend. If they ain't dancing half nak.ed today, they are online yarning dust tomorrow just to get attention.

Even though no publicity is bad publicity, I think I prefer PORTABLE's kind of publicity; the one that sends a MIXED SIGNAL. Today he's in the news for a good deed, tomorrow he may be in the news for a bad deed. Another time, you can't predict what he'll be in the news for. cheesy cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by humblespirit: 2:14pm On Jun 13
Portable don buy market wey pass am
Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by david22uu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13
portable asked you a simple question, does your father have 25 million indirectly? I put it to you you came from a home where you mother was married on credit... and you keep deceiving the youth...

11 Likes

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Parydelegate: 2:14pm On Jun 13
Unserious fellow
Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Flame333: 2:15pm On Jun 13
Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Y2k2024: 2:16pm On Jun 13
No b small insult, this girl really take portable to the cleane.

5 Likes

Re: Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive by Fr33born(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13
If Nigerians are allowed to carry guns, this girl for don go

Well, hand go still touch am

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan / Teniola Mobbed By Fans In Surulere Lagos / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.