Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast (47079 Views)

Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive / Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by justnaijagist12: 11:35am On May 29
TikTok has officially banned Saida Boj After she went viral for her comments on a podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSC95g7gncw?si=0NaG81p6wJH3WDXz

Popular TikToker, Sarah Idaji Ojone, also known as Saida Boj, has lost her TikTok, Facebook and Instagram handles after making controversial statements about men and relationships.

Saida Boj, who was a guest on the Honest Bunch Podcast, said that a man would have to send her N500,000 within 24 hours of ‘Talking stage’, adding that she deserved to be paid for being beautiful.

When confronted with questions about selling her body, Saida Boj maintained that a man who gives her N20million can enter anywhere in her body.

“I don’t have time, life is stressful, if you’re talking to me for morning, I’m already billing you for evening, if you don’t have the money, then you go. You should give me at least 500k. You should pay me for being beautiful, do you know how much skincare cost?

“If you can spend up to N20 million in a week, you can go through anywhere in my body. N20million, N50million, that’s money. If you can’t spend up to N500k, you don’t deserve my WhatsApp number,” she responded spontaneously to her interviewers’ questions.

https://leadership.ng/influencer-saida-boj-chased-from-social-media-over-controversial-comments-on-men/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by SAMBARRY: 11:49am On May 29
grin

Saida saida grin every naija man's nightmare grin

But you sef you too do,you too talk.even blessing CEO wey be your role model no talk like this grin

There are some things that you should not be saying on the internet and aside that I have issues with podcasters like nedu.dont you see decent, intelligent and self respecting women to bring on your podcast? Why always controversial girls that say the most outrageous things. I also blame bloggers for making her funny opinions go viral.there are girls with master's Degree who are inventing things, some are pilot,nurses,chefs , journalists,lawyers,traders etc you will not invite those ones.you see why I said a lot of men deserve girls like saidaboj.you elevate lousy girls like her by giving her undue attention but the agreeable ones with a stable mind and a decent character you see those ones as boring and dry grin

Saida you can go and rest from the internet space and do a little introspection.everything is not Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho.you have attracted too much negative attention and energy on yourself.try and minimize your words.you fight a,you fight b,you fight c on the internet.when you now need help how you go take do am?

Another issue you say untill a man gives you 20 million before you can nack am, ABI? I don't know whether this is childishness or narcissism or you're just being opinionated.i wish you have a big sister that can be real with you.let me tell you,yhy only people that can drop 30 million for your poosy in Nigeria of today where there's pervasive unemployment and the minimum wage is 30k are maybe people engaged in large scale crime like drug peddling, human trafficking or kidnapping because they do crime to make money so they can afford to throw it carelessly and you see those types of men they are a danger to themselves, family , society and even you.so any man giving you that type of money to engage in casual sex with you is up to something very dangerous because men don't just throw money like that especially for poosy that is everywhere

Again you can decide to prostitute if that's the life you choose, fine.but why must you implicitly encourage prostitution on podcast.o wrong NAU.do your prostitution alone,don't drag others.this is to also say any man that gives you such amount is likely baiting you to kill, kidnap or do something terrible to you.br careful how you look for money.the streets is not nice, internet too never forgives nor forgets

However TikTok did you a favor by holding your account.maybe this time you can start on a new slate and start promoting positive values with your page.

Though I Know a lot of naija men don't like decent women if not you will see women who openly encourage prostitution, debauchery and sexual promiscuity having millions of followers with long list of men in their DMS begging them for dates while the ones who go to work, church/mosque and live a peaceful quiet life Minding their buisness and covering up their bodies are the ones with 20likes and 40 followers on social media.this only goes to show naija men like toxic,rude, promiscuous and vulgar women but come outside to say they want homely and agreeable women grin

308 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 5:03pm On May 29
I pity anybody that takes that empty brain olosho serious.

In all her smartness, a married man chop her pussy clean mouth without giving her a dime, then run am street.

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Samfloxin(m): 5:32pm On May 29
Respect women, respect women, yet ,women don't respect themselves.

363 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by alphaNomega: 5:38pm On May 29
person come out, talk say she be ashewo, nigerian youths are foaming in the mouth. na wa oh

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Idun2024(f): 10:04pm On May 29
Hehehe

If this had happened in Nigeria, some enemies of progress from a cursed region would have said Tinupoo paid tiktok to ban that person

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by pretydiva(f): 10:04pm On May 29
Good for her. The world is morally corrupt already, we don't need an additional nuisance

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by oluwaseyi0: 10:04pm On May 29
Her ban doesn't make sense
You may not agree with her view which I also do not agree to

But banning her social accounts just for her non criminal opinion is terrible

If we continue with this nonsense it means one day some few elite will be the one deciding all we think otherwise they will ban us

One day when you speak against gayism they will ban you, when you speak against your leaders they will ban you, when you speak against smoking and drinking they will ban you, when you speak against popular but untrue opinion they will ban you

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by OgaTheTop2: 10:05pm On May 29
Samfloxin:
Respect women, respect women, yet ,women don't respect themselves.
Olosho dey get respect?

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Nyahabingi: 10:05pm On May 29
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Educare52: 10:05pm On May 29
Expected

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Digmygold: 10:05pm On May 29
SAMBARRY:
grin

But you sef you too do,you too talk.even blessing CEO wey be your role model no talk like this grin

There are some things that you should not be saying on the internet and aside that I have issues with podcasters like nedu.dont you see decent, intelligent and self respecting women to bring on your podcast? Why always controversial girls that say the most outrageous things. I also blame bloggers for making her funny opinions go viral.there are girls with master's Degree who are inventing things, some are pilot,nurses,chefs , journalists,lawyers,traders etc you will not invite those ones.you see why I said a lot of men deserve girls like saidaboj.you elevate lousy girls like her by giving her undue attention but the agreeable ones with a stable mind and a decent character you see those ones as boring and dry grin

Saida you can go and rest from the internet space and do a little introspection.everything is not Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho.you have attracted too much negative attention and energy on yourself.try and minimize your words.you fight a,you fight b,you fight c on the internet.when you now need help how you go take do am?

Another issue you say untill a man gives you 20 million before you can nack am, ABI? I don't know whether this is childishness or narcissism or you're just being opinionated.i wish you have a big sister that can be real with you.let me tell you,yhy only people that can drop 30 million for your poosy in Nigeria of today where there's pervasive unemployment and the minimum wage is 30k are maybe people engaged in large scale crime like drug peddling, human trafficking or kidnapping because they do crime to make money so they can afford to throw it carelessly and you see those types of men they are a danger to themselves, family , society and even you.so any man giving you that type of money to engage in casual sex with you is up to something very dangerous because men don't just throw money like that especially for poosy that is everywhere

Again you can decide to prostitute if that's the life you choose, fine.but why must you implicitly encourage prostitution on podcast.o wrong NAU.do your prostitution alone,don't drag others.this is to also say any man that gives you such amount is likely baiting you to kill, kidnap or do something terrible to you.br careful how you look for money.the streets is not nice, internet too never forgives nor forgets

However TikTok did you a favor by holding your account.maybe this time you can start on a new slate and start promoting positive values with your page.

Though I Know a lot of naija men don't like decent women if not you will see women who openly encourage prostitution, debauchery and sexual promiscuity having millions of followers with long list of men in their DMS begging them for dates while the ones who go to work, church/mosque and live a peaceful quiet life Minding their buisness and covering up their bodies are the ones with 20likes and 40 followers on social media.this only goes to show naija men like toxic,rude, promiscuous and vulgar women but come outside to say they want homely and agreeable women grin

Go and make money in order to stop writing epistles just because you are pained.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Ekakamba: 10:05pm On May 29
How many days e take you type this essay? grin tongue

SAMBARRY:
grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by dynicks(m): 10:06pm On May 29
Na men I blame sha!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by BUSHHUNTER: 10:06pm On May 29
Puna wey guys dey knack with 1k sharwama and 7oonaira hollandia yoghurt dat year....if not for simps!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On May 29
COMRADES are speechless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by AZControversial(m): 10:06pm On May 29
undecided

As morally dead as she sounds, the funny irony is that she's not to blame.

Rather, the stupid men who would grant her such requests.....

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by mbahdi(m): 10:06pm On May 29
Good riddance to a bad rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Watianoengineer(m): 10:06pm On May 29
Imagine how hypocritical Peter Obi is? Today is president Tinubu's one year anniversary yet he has not congratulated him for a job well done. But assuming president Tinubu decide to introduce more taxes to make Nigeria a better country he would have criticized the patriotic decision.

I used to be an Obidient but when I saw the light I keep praying for Tinubu's government to succeed so we can all see that he mean well for Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Misrah11: 10:06pm On May 29
That girl can run mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:06pm On May 29
What's her father's financial background? Does he control industries and estates?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by maxiuc(m): 10:07pm On May 29
grin

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by id4sho(m): 10:07pm On May 29
It's sad that Nigerian ladies don't have self respect though there are expectional ones. The swallow prostitution mentality hook and sinker, they don't see anything bad in it. It sickening 💯 angry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by shortgun(m): 10:07pm On May 29
When will people realize that content creators say all these stupid things just for engagements?

Just like Reno Omokri, that's the only way they feed.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by jubrilELsudan: 10:08pm On May 29
INDEED NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE MOST USELESS SIMPS ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET CAUSE WHY WILL THIS EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY HAVE MOUTH LIKE THIS?...IS IT NOT FOR THE FACT THAT NIGERIAN MEN IS WORSHIPPING HER ROTTEN KUKUNASE THAT SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by tishbite42: 10:08pm On May 29
Lol
This mumu girl matter don land Nairaland
Igala mumu

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Starz825(m): 10:09pm On May 29
Wait..weytin dey do that guy wey write long epistle for up there

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebrities At Sanyeri's Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.