Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,725 members, 7,879,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast (47082 Views)

Saida Boj Claps Back At Portable And Her Reply Is Massive / Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by santaclaws: 10:09pm On May 29
Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Antoeni(m): 10:10pm On May 29
Once You See Any Irresponsible Shameless Naughty Girl Saying Rubbish Like Saidaboj, , Just Know That One Irresponsible Corrupt, Dubious & Fraudulent Politician ,Pastor (GO) Drug Baron, Yahoo Ritualist Or Lebanese Or China , Don Dey Knack Her Kpekus.

12 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Franzinni: 10:12pm On May 29
The SIMPs will rush to her rescue... This is the Clarion call to all simps ... The captain fix-a-hoes to come and throw their cash at her feet 🐾 .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by caye(m): 10:12pm On May 29
My Father, my father! The spirit of simp inside me, die by faya! Amin.
.( praying in MFM).

7 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Antoeni(m): 10:12pm On May 29
Chose Wisely
Saidaboj. Vs. Garri

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by BoldBrainz(m): 10:14pm On May 29
Starz825:
Wait..weytin dey do that guy wey write long epistle for up there

Hunger induced rantings. Disregard the lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Samuelnze(m): 10:14pm On May 29
That's why I call most of them "Yeyebrites."
They have nothing in their brains.
Relationships have really turned into a poverty alleviation scheme.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by MrIcredible: 10:14pm On May 29
SAMBARRY:
grin

Saida saida grin every naija man's nightmare grin

But you sef you too do,you too talk.even blessing CEO wey be your role model no talk like this grin

There are some things that you should not be saying on the internet and aside that I have issues with podcasters like nedu.dont you see decent, intelligent and self respecting women to bring on your podcast? Why always controversial girls that say the most outrageous things. I also blame bloggers for making her funny opinions go viral.there are girls with master's Degree who are inventing things, some are pilot,nurses,chefs , journalists,lawyers,traders etc you will not invite those ones.you see why I said a lot of men deserve girls like saidaboj.you elevate lousy girls like her by giving her undue attention but the agreeable ones with a stable mind and a decent character you see those ones as boring and dry grin

Saida you can go and rest from the internet space and do a little introspection.everything is not Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho.you have attracted too much negative attention and energy on yourself.try and minimize your words.you fight a,you fight b,you fight c on the internet.when you now need help how you go take do am?

Another issue you say untill a man gives you 20 million before you can nack am, ABI? I don't know whether this is childishness or narcissism or you're just being opinionated.i wish you have a big sister that can be real with you.let me tell you,yhy only people that can drop 30 million for your poosy in Nigeria of today where there's pervasive unemployment and the minimum wage is 30k are maybe people engaged in large scale crime like drug peddling, human trafficking or kidnapping because they do crime to make money so they can afford to throw it carelessly and you see those types of men they are a danger to themselves, family , society and even you.so any man giving you that type of money to engage in casual sex with you is up to something very dangerous because men don't just throw money like that especially for poosy that is everywhere

Again you can decide to prostitute if that's the life you choose, fine.but why must you implicitly encourage prostitution on podcast.o wrong NAU.do your prostitution alone,don't drag others.this is to also say any man that gives you such amount is likely baiting you to kill, kidnap or do something terrible to you.br careful how you look for money.the streets is not nice, internet too never forgives nor forgets

However TikTok did you a favor by holding your account.maybe this time you can start on a new slate and start promoting positive values with your page.

Though I Know a lot of naija men don't like decent women if not you will see women who openly encourage prostitution, debauchery and sexual promiscuity having millions of followers with long list of men in their DMS begging them for dates while the ones who go to work, church/mosque and live a peaceful quiet life Minding their buisness and covering up their bodies are the ones with 20likes and 40 followers on social media.this only goes to show naija men like toxic,rude, promiscuous and vulgar women but come outside to say they want homely and agreeable women grin

See all you wrote because of one useless and senseless waste product that no man with sense will waste time with.
You think anyone takes her serious?
Birds of the same feather.
Lazy youth grin

11 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by shortgun(m): 10:15pm On May 29
SAMBARRY:
grin

But you sef you too do,you too talk.even blessing CEO wey be your role model no talk like this grin

There are some things that you should not be saying on the internet and aside that I have issues with podcasters like nedu.dont you see decent, intelligent and self respecting women to bring on your podcast? Why always controversial girls that say the most outrageous things. I also blame bloggers for making her funny opinions go viral.there are girls with master's Degree who are inventing things, some are pilot,nurses,chefs , journalists,lawyers,traders etc you will not invite those ones.you see why I said a lot of men deserve girls like saidaboj.you elevate lousy girls like her by giving her undue attention but the agreeable ones with a stable mind and a decent character you see those ones as boring and dry grin

Saida you can go and rest from the internet space and do a little introspection.everything is not Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho.you have attracted too much negative attention and energy on yourself.try and minimize your words.you fight a,you fight b,you fight c on the internet.when you now need help how you go take do am?

Another issue you say untill a man gives you 20 million before you can nack am, ABI? I don't know whether this is childishness or narcissism or you're just being opinionated.i wish you have a big sister that can be real with you.let me tell you,yhy only people that can drop 30 million for your poosy in Nigeria of today where there's pervasive unemployment and the minimum wage is 30k are maybe people engaged in large scale crime like drug peddling, human trafficking or kidnapping because they do crime to make money so they can afford to throw it carelessly and you see those types of men they are a danger to themselves, family , society and even you.so any man giving you that type of money to engage in casual sex with you is up to something very dangerous because men don't just throw money like that especially for poosy that is everywhere

Again you can decide to prostitute if that's the life you choose, fine.but why must you implicitly encourage prostitution on podcast.o wrong NAU.do your prostitution alone,don't drag others.this is to also say any man that gives you such amount is likely baiting you to kill, kidnap or do something terrible to you.br careful how you look for money.the streets is not nice, internet too never forgives nor forgets

However TikTok did you a favor by holding your account.maybe this time you can start on a new slate and start promoting positive values with your page.

Though I Know a lot of naija men don't like decent women if not you will see women who openly encourage prostitution, debauchery and sexual promiscuity having millions of followers with long list of men in their DMS begging them for dates while the ones who go to work, church/mosque and live a peaceful quiet life Minding their buisness and covering up their bodies are the ones with 20likes and 40 followers on social media.this only goes to show naija men like toxic,rude, promiscuous and vulgar women but come outside to say they want homely and agreeable women grin

This is exactly what examiners mean when they ask you to "Discuss fully".
You should have added diagrams, charts and references
grin grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Antoeni(m): 10:17pm On May 29
She Was Probably Dis-virgined With 2 Indomie 1 Egg and Zobo Drink , Now She wants Some Body's to come Knack Her Kpekus For 20meter
No Reasonable Responsible Hard Work Young Man Will Do Such , Na Apostle dey give that Kin of Money

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by LOVEGINO(m): 10:18pm On May 29
BUSINESSARENAA:
I pity anybody that takes that smpty brain olosho serious.

In all her smartness, a married man chop her pussy clean mouth without giving her a dime, then run am street.
she just messed up.

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by bluefilm: 10:19pm On May 29
I only blame the SIMPs who give her the impetus to be so bold and useless

9 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 10:19pm On May 29
Digmygold:

Go and make money in order to stop writing epistles just because you are pained.
Ashawo don drop motivational speech

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Okortor: 10:20pm On May 29
Good riddance to bad rubbish ... Imagine this Low budget (borehole) saying that she should get paid for talking stage and being beautiful, I blame it on the useless guy's/men that que after dog's like her. Spits🤧

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by rexesq(m): 10:23pm On May 29
SAMBARRY:
grin

You get time.

Anyway, you make sense.

6 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Innocent200: 10:24pm On May 29
Watianoengineer:
Imagine how hypocritical Peter Obi is? Today is president Tinubu's one year anniversary yet he has not congratulated him for a job well done. But assuming president Tinubu decide to introduce more taxes to make Nigeria a better country he would have criticized the patriotic decision.

I used to be an Obidient but when I saw the light I keep praying for Tinubu's government to succeed so we can all see that he mean well for Nigeria

This your congratulating bad governance mentality, is why your life will always be like Nigeria and Tinibu’s Government.

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Titilayo4life: 10:24pm On May 29
Omoge Saida!

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Emmanuel909090: 10:25pm On May 29
I blame men that do this kind of bullshit just to go through a woman's leg. If no one is doing this or has done this for her she won't be proud to open that rotten mouth of hers to spill rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Bahdbill: 10:25pm On May 29
You can't take soup with the kind of plate
Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Usmanovic95(m): 10:26pm On May 29
E be like say na only me no know this girl o.

6 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by VeryDarkMan01(m): 10:26pm On May 29
She speaks too much

Good for er

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Antoeni(m): 10:27pm On May 29
She Will Now Beg to be Knacked For 10k She Won't See, Pride Goes Before a Fall

5 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by DropsMic(m): 10:28pm On May 29
oluwaseyi0:
Her ban doesn't make sense
You may not agree with her view which I also do agree to

But banning her social accounts just for her non criminal opinion is terrible

Welcome to the new world order
Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Raskasal(m): 10:28pm On May 29
Let her remain banned

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by fineberry(m): 10:29pm On May 29
Once they gather small fame pia Thier brain done dyfuse

6 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Antoeni(m): 10:30pm On May 29
The Ban Should Indefinitely
Rubbish, Foolish Girl Child

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Antoeni(m): 10:31pm On May 29
The Ban Should Be Indefinitely
Rubbish, Foolish Girl Child

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by luckyedgal1(m): 10:32pm On May 29
Them no ban WhatsApp join?

quote author=justnaijagist12 post=130197837]TikTok has officially banned Saida Boj After she went viral for her comments on a podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSC95g7gncw?si=0NaG81p6wJH3WDXz

https://leadership.ng/influencer-saida-boj-chased-from-social-media-over-controversial-comments-on-men/[/quote]
Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by Branco6(m): 10:32pm On May 29
Somebody needs to teach naija YouTube channel owners that voice overs on content for too long actually decreases views
Meanwhile who is she? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by PUNANI01: 10:32pm On May 29
Ash*wo taken to the next level! Ara dara ada adago!

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by ThothHermes: 10:33pm On May 29
oluwaseyi0:

Truly terrible. Her comments are triggering but she has the right to make them. Nigerian men are largely hypocrites. I think triggered people reported her accounts and got her blocked. She did not do anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by drsibz66(m): 10:35pm On May 29
oluwaseyi0:

You don't come on ticktok to advertise prostitution . Officially it's illegal in Nigeria even though we know it's every where.
Also you don't know the comment or message that she must have made to someone that reported her leading to ban. People who talk alot are bound to crosslines easily. Because they don't think sometimes before they talk.
The ban is good for her , her family , the Internet and society at large.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats / Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.