Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,362 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup (27728 Views)

Ronaldo's Response To Pascal Ferré's Claim About Ballon D'or & Messi / What Pogba Did To Mbappé, Kimpembe And Neymar After The Defeat In The League / "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by DaddyCoool: 9:23pm On Jun 13
Peacecore:
I join u to reaffirm to loyalty footballically to d GOAT.

Mbappe is a sore loser n he'll lose again.

Messi is GOAT of football, even if you include Pele and Maradona!

saintbillion:
Ronaldo is the real G.O.A.T
Pootle

Please STOP mentioning Ronaldo in same sentence with Messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:24pm On Jun 13
Pootle:
what is this midget saying again. copa america was repeated and fixed for him to win and he keeps spitting rubbish
Na dat little boy from Rosario Santa Fe make ya fraud e won play read 50yrs grin grin
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:26pm On Jun 13
Haydens:
In the last world cup Mbape made Messi look like lizard.

He dismantled the Argentine even though he went the world cup with an average team, if France team were complete it would have been the most disgraced world cup ever.

Mbape's verdict on the euro was right, world cup was not that important because he disgraced Messi and the entire Argentina team.

Let him win this year's euro and next season's UCL so that balloon d'Or will be his.

Last World cup final very irrelevant and mbape single-handedly made is so.
The criterion of being Pendu fan is to lose your sense of reasoning angry
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:27pm On Jun 13
FreshCalamcus:
I'm not a football fan, but I just love Mbappe
E no concern us nah...lowkey Pendu fam
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Popesuccess(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13
sunshineV:
you qualify against Luxembourg, Lithuania and San Marino etc.... these are countries where u can score up to 8 or even 9 goals against them and they won't reoly with a single goal. it's that's terrible and you call that kind of competition the best? it's a joke to be honest. The world cup is the best competition where all the champions play. MESSI IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Don't mind Mbappe. He won the world cup in 2018, he didn't say all this things untill messi won. He will be competing in the Euro against Albania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Georgia, Hungary. This nations will not even make it out of the group stage at AFCON.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Reeberry: 9:29pm On Jun 13
abba190:
copa america that argentina will face costa rica ecuador and chile?? euro is toughest international tournament with national teams like germany france england belgium italy neitherland portugal e.t.c in copa american na only argentina and brazil sabi football
Those teams you mentioned have lost their prime a long time. undecided
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:30pm On Jun 13
ZUBY77:
MOURINHO, GUADIOLA and world super managers says Messi is way ahead of Ronaldo.
Road side Mechanics and side chicks disagree. Haba
grin grin grin e shock me o
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Popesuccess(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13
naijapips04:
Mbappe has won both so we knows.
When did he who the Euros.
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:31pm On Jun 13
DaddyCoool:

Messi is GOAT of football, even if you include Pele and Maradona!

Please STOP mentioning Ronaldo in same sentence with Messi
As in ehh grin
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Reeberry: 9:32pm On Jun 13
naijapips04:
I don't understand why you will be involving yourself in football talks.
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:34pm On Jun 13
chyzoo4u:
IMO, Copa America and Euro are tougher than World Cup. You start facing tough teams from group stage, unlike world cup, where you can meet teams from Middle East and Africa in group stage. Especially teams like Super Eagles Chickens.
Una no just normal for dis forum. And if I investigate now u fit b a 40yrs old man angry SMH
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:37pm On Jun 13
abba190:
copa america that argentina will face costa rica ecuador and chile?? euro is toughest international tournament with national teams like germany france england belgium italy neitherland portugal e.t.c in copa american na only argentina and brazil sabi football
Una don leave WC now dey compare am to Copa America.
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13
AImiron:
The competition for the World Cup title will be as enjoyable as ever since the rivalry between South American and European teams will persist even as football changes and new competitors appear.

Historically, in the Europe Vs South America World Cup Wins saga, SOUTH AMERICAN teams have fared better than their European counterparts at the FIFA World Cup.
Zero football knowledge.
How old are you lil boy?

see this one again... we all know you never make any sense on NL, you solely put whatever Messi says/does as the holy grail... to ignoramus like you, you solely reason as Messi VS CR7, without using what you have between your ears.

as for you saying that south America fared better at the WC, you sound more ignorant than i imagined: here enjoy:

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:42pm On Jun 13
Yusman316:

Chief that is in qualifying and not the tournament proper. There are no small teams in euros, reason why countries like Denmark and Greece have won it. And so called big footballing countries like Holland, England, Russia haven't won
Why would you accept bunkum because it's coming from your sore loser fave? Think your own thought, don't let them do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:53pm On Jun 13
Omoluabi16:
Messi rest. There are like a 100 other world cup winners. Xavi, iniesta and co are in a better position to comment here, having won both.
It sweets my belle as u no mention Pendu among d big boys grin
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by cliqtips: 9:54pm On Jun 13
naijapips04:

What year did Mbappe win Euros ?
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13
Mbappe is too small compared to messi. Someone should advise mbappe to use his phone and search greatest event in the world and he will have his answer. The world cup. End of discussion
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 9:59pm On Jun 13
Teeklef:

E get some country you go hear for that Europe wey be say dem no suppose dey play football. Which one be Liechtenstein,Andorra,San marino,Faroe,Gibraltar abi na gabriel😂
As in ehh. Na doz mumu Pendu take increase goal difference grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by thatigboman: 10:00pm On Jun 13
What mpappe said is true. In the world cup, they will give u one useless team from Oceania, another useless one from Asia, and an unserious african team. Like joke like joke u will find yourself in the semi final the final and possibly win th competition. When all through u played only 1 serious team.
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Teeklef(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13
Peacecore:
As in ehh. Na doz mumu Pendu take increase goal difference grin
Ajeh..... Dem be baba nla bonus.
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Peacecore: 10:08pm On Jun 13
MrBrownJay1:
although it is difficult to say which tournament is more difficult (no be the almighty Brasil that hasnt been able to go past the quarters in the last 2 world cups?).... someone should remind Messi that the most world cup winners are from EUROPEAN COUNTRIES... Europe won 12 world cups altogether while south America only won 10, so Mbappe may have a point there.
I'm surprise at you guys.
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Raphaeldanladi: 11:01pm On Jun 13
Seriously some of you I don't understand your biasness and thoughts please is considered great cause of world cup , maradona the same even Ronaldo Cristiano wants the world cup Morocco knocked out Portugal out and you have the mind to say euro is better than world cup what nonsense are you saying euro better than world cup

2 Likes

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Raphaeldanladi: 11:03pm On Jun 13
[quote author=Peacecore post=130462573] I'm surprise at you guys. Guys you guys don't watch football na tv una day look how many slots are allocated to South America, Africa , Europe and Asia and you will say nonsense here
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Raphaeldanladi: 11:04pm On Jun 13
thatigboman:
What mpappe said is true. In the world cup, they will give u one useless team from Oceania, another useless one from Asia, and an unserious african team. Like joke like joke u will find yourself in the semi final the final and possibly win th competition. When all through u played only 1 serious team.
Nah him make Saudi Arabian beat Argentina, Costa Rica beat Italy and England in 2014 my guy get your facts well

1 Like

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Raphaeldanladi: 11:06pm On Jun 13
Peacecore:
Why would you accept bunkum because it's coming from your sore loser fave? Think your own thought, don't let them do it for you.
Holland have won it guy get your proof well no go say something you know know

1 Like

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Raphaeldanladi: 11:08pm On Jun 13
As I won't be surprised when another person go say league title hard pass champions League. World cup that everyone waits every four years to see you compare it to euro. It's disheartening how do you guys watch ball the legends of the game they rank them with how many world cup have you won. But you are saying euro seriously I shake my head well all to their opinion sha
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by kayswag100(m): 12:54am On Jun 14
Wildkat02:

If you can say the COPA America is tougher than the Euros then u must be high on pig shit. Is it the same COPA that only teams like Argentina, Chile and Brazil always win? The same COPA where there’s no qualifiers played. Sick dude

You can pass your opinion without being abusive and rude. Can you??
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by CapitalBank: 2:46am On Jun 14
sunshineV:
you qualify against Luxembourg, Lithuania and San Marino etc.... these are countries where u can score up to 8 or even 9 goals against them and they won't reoly with a single goal. it's that's terrible and you call that kind of competition the best? it's a joke to be honest. The world cup is the best competition where all the champions play. MESSI IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Let your super eagles face those country and let’s see if they will score more than one goal
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Lekan239(m): 3:02am On Jun 14
YoungLionken:
Messi shouldn't have replied Mbappe, he na smallie for where Messi dey naw. What's Euro where World Cup is abi Mbappe dey smoke igbo undecided.??
and why the hell should messi reply if he wasn't questioned by a football analyst or journalist.... he was probably answering a question thrown too him by a journalist
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by ericmor: 4:31am On Jun 14
sunshineV:

That's no doubt, is like comparing the league with champions league where you have all champions playing against one another. Mbape is a joke

1 Like

Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Jostoman: 5:57am On Jun 14
saintbillion:
Ronaldo is the real G.O.A.T
iya oshogbo own right?
Re: Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup by Wildkat02: 6:21am On Jun 14
kayswag100:

You can pass your opinion without being abusive and rude. Can you??

I can but not for a Messi fan who doesn’t reason rationally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Eagles Most Talented Team I’ve Ever Coached – Peseiro / UEL Last 32 Draw Results: Real Sociedad Vs Man Utd, Benfica Vs Arsenal / Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra Honeymoon In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.