Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. (1754 Views)

Senator Ned Nwoko Calls For The Creation Of Anioma State As The 6th SE State / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo / Buhari Signs Federal University Of Agriculture Zuru, Kebbi State Bill And The Ar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Nailly: 8:22pm On Jun 13
Dsimmer:

You're the one lying to yourself as well as acting dumb, even as you can see the old map. Yoruba named territory are not Ijaw. Sink that into your brain.

And I ask again, did you see Ijaw in the old map?

I don't believe in arguments.

You will tell me how Yoruba block Arogbo of Ondo and Egbema of Edo.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Dsimmer: 8:53pm On Jun 13
Nailly:

I don't believe in arguments.

You will tell me how Yoruba block Arogbo of Ondo and Egbema of Edo.

Good you know the Yoruba Apoi in Ese Odo are Yoruba because they've got ancestry from ile ife, irrespective of some Ijaw settlers mixing with some of them. Anyways, Ese Odo is a Yoruba named territory. Ijaws are migrants in Ese Odo which is a Yoruba named territory.

Meanwhile, you're yet to answer my question. Did you see Ijaw in the old map?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Nailly: 8:57pm On Jun 13
Dsimmer:

Good you know the Yoruba Apoi in Ese Odo are Yoruba because they've got ancestry from ile ife, irrespective of some Ijaw settlers mixing with some of them. Anyways, Ese Odo is a Yoruba named territory. Ijaws are settlers in Ese Odo which is a Yoruba named territory.

Meanwhile, you're yet to answer my question. Did you see Ijaw in the old map?

Anybody can draw Map.

Go remove them from bordering each other physical.
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Dsimmer: 9:01pm On Jun 13
Nailly:

Anybody can draw Map.

Go remove them from bordering each other physical.

Fact remains constant. I deal in fact, not stupidity. That's an old map where Ijaw are no where to be found. Only Kalabari are found below.

As I said, Ese Odo is a Yoruba named territory, sink that into your skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Nailly: 9:03pm On Jun 13
Dsimmer:

Facts remains constant. That's an old map where Ijaw are no where to be found except in Kalabari below.

Continue crying and lying to yourself the reality remains .
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Dsimmer: 9:04pm On Jun 13
Nailly:

Continue crying and lying to yourself the reality remains .

You're the one crying. The reality is Ese Odo is a Yoruba named territory. Sink that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by caleboxylic: 9:13pm On Jun 13
raskymonojendor:
Proposed states are:

Igboezue, Adada, Aba, Njaba, Orlu, Orimili and Orashi (South East);

Anioma, Oil Rivers, Ogoja, Afemaiesan, Toru-Ebe and New Delta (South South);

Oduduwa, Ijebu, Ibadan, New Oyo, Oke-Ogun (South West);

Apa, Idoma, Edu, Okun, Oya (North Central); Amana and Savannah, Katagum (North East);

and Gurara (North West).

My opinion:

In south east;
Create adada state which will cover the whole Enugu north sensational district, plus is uzo LGA with all igbos in kogi and benue state.
Secondly create anioma state with ndoni in rivers state and add it to south east geopolitical zone. This will make SE to have 7 states

In south south: create ogoja from Northern crossover and some part of benue. This will bring south south state to 7.

In south west: create ibadan state to make south West 7 states

In north Central: Create Apa state comprising of idoma, egede and part of kogi state.

In north west: don't create as they have seven states already.

In north east: create savannah state for people of southern borno and part of adamawa state.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by ElevationD: 9:18pm On Jun 13
DMerciful:
You can have your Ijaw state and we have our Anioma State, they're not mutually exclusive!

There's no time that only one state was created, stop using Igbos to trend

You got it correctly bro!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Dsimmer: 9:00pm On Jun 15
Dsimmer:

You're the one crying. The reality is Ese Odo is a Yoruba named territory. Sink that into your skull.
Dsimmer:

Fact remains constant. I deal in fact, not stupidity. That's an old map where Ijaw are no where to be found. Only Kalabari are found below.

Meanwhile, There are several Yoruba named territories in burutu which is also a Yoruba name as a matter of fact. I wonder how the Jekri/Itsekiri ceded the place to Ijaw. There's even a mahin named territory there. From the old map, Kalabar were located down below River. So how did Ijaw come all the way into the several Yoruba named territories in Burutu? Anyways, no more ceeding of Yoruba land to Ijaw. The Ijaw had better warn themselves.

Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Akpakomiza2: 9:21pm On Jun 15
mangood74:
This craze man again
What is ijaw population in ondo state
What is the ijaw population in Delta state
What is the ijaw population in Edo state
Ijaws are minorities in minority
They are visitors in Edo state they are not up to two villages
In ondo the same thing fishermen claiming landlord
I'm in Delta na itshekiri be your mate
Itshekiri has produced governor and ijaws are just making noise

300k in ondo,100k in Edo,750k in delta and 100k in akwa ibom
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Akpakomiza2: 9:23pm On Jun 15
Nailly:

Itsekiri that cannot even full one local government of their own and is minority in each of the three Warri LGAs they are in.

Itsekiris dominate warri north and warri SW lgas
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by Roger3D(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15
Thundafireseun:
Sadly Every Tom ,Dickk and Harry has an opinion in Nigeria
Yes why not? Even a Dick like you
Re: Breaking News!! Ijaws Reject Anioma State Bill. by kedeojo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15
Nailly:

Ijaws in Edo have over 205 villages and that's the smallest Ijaws among the 3.

So go learn more.
How many villages are in Edo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conditions For Kanu's Freedom / July 1966 Coup Was Planned By Nationalists - - - - Study / Court Remove Maigari As Nff Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.