Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,104 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:40 AM

Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos (19717 Views)

Meta AI: I Like This, But There Is A Side Effect (Photos) / Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / 2023 Elections: FG Signs Agreement With Google, Meta To Handle Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 7:19am On Jun 14
Hmmn.
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by Fearurcreeator: 7:27am On Jun 14
hkidola00:
guy abi your life won spoil,e no won better for your generation,okada go jam you your intestine go fly comot,your mama go cry ontop your demise,im sick of you baterias, i mean we should face our lives when in real sense we are trying but your druggie is making policy that isnt making any dream come true...your life go spoil for where you dey so
You are wasting away , I don tell you my own...
Stop trolling... There are many things you can learn here ... Else you will notice age no dey your side again ... I don tell you my own... This agidi won't help you ... Just tell me thank you Sir ... I won't reply you again
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by Fearurcreeator: 7:28am On Jun 14
DeepsightX:

Dont you think you should address this to the current leadership of this country? Because at this rate, our GDP will shrink to less than 100 billion USD in no time.
Bros nothing dey happen....
Dangote going into steel soon ... No be all those ones doing commerce selling fake products... If them enter manufacturing na still fake them wan do ...
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by cucumbar: 8:19am On Jun 14
hmohammed:

For your information, this is not Nigerian specific. Meta in 2023 layed off 20k employees and this is the impact of that decision. How is this a Nigerian thing?

For your information this kind of news is what makes investors run away from Nigeria and in the end we will be the one to suffer it. Our children will be the one to suffer for this unnecessary media stunt just to make people feel BAT is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.
if he’s not the worst thing that happened to Nigeria, tell me what is.

I can see you are not okay.
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by BeboNGN: 11:16am On Jun 14
YouAreNobody:
My tech company is headquatered in my base in Michigan and I planned to open a branch in Nigeria. I'm forever grateful to my friend, Abimbola, who advised me to hold on for 1 year and watch how things go.
I would've lost at a lot of money while looking to invest in my country
My company can provide you operational support
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by YouAreNobody: 11:18am On Jun 14
BeboNGN:
My company can provide you operational support
What services do you provide?
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by YouAreNobody: 11:20am On Jun 14
Inosky:

Can you help me relocate to Michigan, bro?

I nearly got into trouble when I helped someone relocate on work visa 2 years ago so I had to stop. Didn't know he falsified most of his documents.
Sorry bro
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by BeboNGN: 11:31am On Jun 14
YouAreNobody:

What services do you provide?
My company provides business support to SMEs, enabling them to scale internationally by offering tech solutions for streamlined operations, operational management capabilities, and we also provide market entry support for companies expanding into Nigeria.
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by YouAreNobody: 11:34am On Jun 14
BeboNGN:
My company provides business support to SMEs, enabling them to scale internationally by offering tech solutions for streamlined operations, operational management capabilities, and we also provide market entry support for companies expanding into Nigeria.
Please send me a link to your website. If it's something we'll need, my rep will get in touch with you from the contact details on your website
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:15pm On Jun 14
Kenya.... hmmmm...

Was Nigeria meant to work??
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by DryMouth: 2:22pm On Jun 14
Dennisochampa:

U no read say na "global layoffs" make them reduce the size of their Nigerian team or u no understand the English
Before nko!!
What do you expect them to say?
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by Inosky: 4:40pm On Jun 14
YouAreNobody:

I nearly got into trouble when I helped someone relocate on work visa 2 years ago so I had to stop. Didn't know he falsified most of his documents.
Sorry bro

Please I'm real sir, I teach in a uni here. I got so many other talents to offer but I just needed an environment like the US to thrive and explore my talents. I have written books (they're on Amazon) and into music too. I need your help please πŸ₯Ί
I can send you my institution's email and other documents for verification if you wish.

Help me please πŸ™πŸ»
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by Inosky: 9:25pm On Jun 15
YouAreNobody:

Sorry bro

Good day bro,

I'm still hoping for your assistance. I'm so sorry I have to call back again. Bear with me, I see you as my angel of help. Please don't cast me down. Help me. God bless you immensely as you do. I will be eternally grateful if you can do this for me and I won't disappoint you.
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by YouAreNobody: 5:31am On Jun 16
Inosky:

Good day bro,

I'm still hoping for your assistance. I'm so sorry I have to call back again. Bear with me, I see you as my angel of help. Please don't cast me down. Help me. God bless you immensely as you do. I will be eternally grateful if you can do this for me and I won't disappoint you.

Sorry I can't do the abroad route right now. Especially for someone I just met online.
What do you currently do? Do you have any tech skills aside the graphics designing I just saw in your profile
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by Nkpitime(m): 8:53am On Jun 16
bestman09:
What a pity. Next thing now will be that they are leaving the country 😭.

If Guinness can leave Nigeria after 75 years because of unfavorable business climate, no company is safe again.
Kindly share this story: Guinness Nigeria Plc wishes to correct the recent speculations and false/malicious misinformation alleging a plan to exit from the Nigerian market
Re: Meta To Reduce Office Space In Lagos by Inosky: 9:57am On Jun 16
YouAreNobody:

Sorry I can't do the abroad route right now. Especially for someone I just met online.
What do you currently do? Do you have any tech skills aside the graphics designing I just saw in your profile

I understand we don't know before, and normally there will always be skepticism but I'm frankly real. C
Assignment graphics design, I also have some knowledge on web design, HTML, CSS, UI/UX, sound engineering (Cubase, Fruity Loop - music).

I also do music, writing contents/books, video editing, and teach in uni as well. Additionally, I am a good footballer, wrote a book on Footballing Techniques and Tactics (it's live on Amazon).

I can register and learn any other skill(s) you'll advise and wished to use to help me migrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Internet Connection Fast On Your Android Smartphone / Airtel 500mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N50 / GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.