Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Were Is Labaran Maku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Is Labaran Maku (220 Views)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Labaran Maku Returns To PDP / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Is Labaran Maku by 1phone(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13
Were is labaran Maku -Nigerian politician and former Minister of Information of Nigeria.

Re: Were Is Labaran Maku by Nice2023(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13
One of the finest and intelligent minister then.

3 Likes

Re: Were Is Labaran Maku by illicit(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13
Somewhere enjoying his loot
Re: Were Is Labaran Maku by Chikel20000(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13
believe that Igbos did not vote MKO Abiola in 1993 Presidential election.

Whatever I am telling you today, you can Google or research about it to confirm.

In 1993 Presidential election between

MKO Abiola with Kingibe vice

vs

Tofa with Sylvester Ugo vice

MKO Abiola won 1 state out of the 4 states in Southeast then.

In the other 3 Southeast states MKO Abiola lost to Tofa, MKO got over 45% of total votes cast, meaning Tofa won him by a narrow margin despite the fact that Tofa had an Igbo vice, Igbos still voted massively for MKO Abiola but your wicked political elites lied to you Yorubas that Igbos did not vote MKO Abiola.

Na God go reward una sha
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

I am too blessed to be sad. Forever thankful. Every comment I make here is strictly for fun
Re: Prof Humphrey Nwosu: The Real Architect Of June 12 Election by nedu666: 7:08pm
goodnessme1:
But you forget how Northerners killed him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Were Is Labaran Maku by Obiedun(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13
Nice2023:
One of the finest and intelligent minister then.
He is only articulate. Nothing more

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News / State House Spends N244million On Tyres In One Day Despite Hardship Under Tinubu / I Want To Go Into Politics.. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.