Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained (27637 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Negroid001(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by obaidan: 4:13pm On Jun 19
dating in the west is much more straight forward, d babes no dey see anybody approach dem, so all those phone demands and other silly things babes in nigeria dey demand no dey too exist. Shey na girl wey never see just 1 person tell am, "hey u look beautiful can i buy you a drink" in the last 24 months go dey demand phone and expensive wigs......even on dating site wey she put her best pictures dem no too dey like dem, she dun swipe like like like tire, men no dey respond, na dat kind woman go dey demand phone?

2 Likes

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by izombie(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19
budaatum:

What absolute togwash! Like mixed race is not a thing in UK.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-many-black-men-have-white-partners-1307094.html
Did you understand what you quoted? The op is right. Even where i am now, we avoid naija women unless you were born here and grew up here. We rather shack up with a white woman or someone from india or ethiopia even arabs than to shack up with a naija woman. During winter seasons, women are very easy to get here because of the cold. In naija everything na money.

1 Like

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by ukaface(f): 4:32pm On Jun 19
Op
Did you just enter UK
All your topics revolves around UK
Rest
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by pimplucious: 4:33pm On Jun 19
grin In UK I remember a girl I slept with once and then she ignored me the next day like we’ve never even met before. It seem strange initially until I understand it was the norms and felt used

2 Likes

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Greed01: 4:45pm On Jun 19
budaatum:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/how-many-black-men-have-white-partners-1307094.html
no mind the ugly bastard. instead of them to say those white babes no send their ugly chubby faces with fat pot belle, them go begin generalize am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Goalnaldo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19
Nigeria girls have their own skoin skoin but I'll choose them over the whites. At least if you mistakenly touch one inappropriately, the highest they can do to you is tear you hot slap grin unlike they white counterparts that will sue you leading to your deportation. And who says Nigeria girls are the prize in Nigeria? I don't blame simps sha, they are the major cause of this perception.
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by goran3310(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19
I know a 43 year old woman from the US. the same with three children whose husband died in a traffic accident. She asked me to come. She is beautiful and hot. But I did not dare. The children are small. From 2 of 4 and 6 years old. She is employed, of course. I could not if I dare. Not because of the children. Really not. I couldn't dare because of American Family Law. It's too dangerous. She could destroy me very easily, whenever she wants.

1 Like

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by RepoMan007: 5:26pm On Jun 19
The data suggest the blacks are inferior.
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by RealityKings: 5:29pm On Jun 19
goran3310:
I know a 43 year old woman from the US. the same with three children whose husband died in a traffic accident. She asked me to come. She is beautiful and hot. But I did not dare. The children are small. From 2 of 4 and 6 years old. She is employed, of course. I could not if I dare. Not because of the children. Really not. I couldn't dare because of American Family Law. It's too dangerous. She could destroy me very easily, whenever she wants.
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Favbolu(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19
goran3310:

How did you met her?
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by goran3310(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19
Favbolu:

How did you met her?

Accidentally through Facebook
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Favbolu(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19
goran3310:

Accidentally through Facebook

I thought as much, always Facebook
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:42pm On Jun 19
budaatum:

London is no man's land
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:46pm On Jun 19
goran3310:

Hmmm. Surreal , and yet, so real.
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by descarado: 5:47pm On Jun 19
uche87:

Nor mind am oh. 1991! Mostly every 5 years, behavioural patterns and trends change not to talk of over 20 years.
Are you a mod?
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by RaptorX: 6:32pm On Jun 19
No easy pussy abroad, that is why Nigerian men living abroad visit Nigeria for sex and mainly sex. Remember my Doctor friend from Canada first thing he asked after landing in Nigeria was condom and olosho right away.

3 Likes

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Beardedviking: 6:37pm On Jun 19
To get laid in UK is an investment on its own.....your best bet this period is Summer festival...guess what tickets are damn expensive....you could get a taste of it though if you get a job at the festival.....you see lots of youngsters doing what youngster's do without shame or inhibition. Dem drug dealers doing their thing... that's when you know that Brits got Ps . the secret garden festival in 2022 comes to mind
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by hafeeanubasy: 6:56pm On Jun 19
illuminutty:
Nigerian men, especially Igbo men, are simps.
I tell you!
Yoruba men will sweet talk into your heart
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:56pm On Jun 19
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a UK-based Nigerian journalist

When the body is desecrated, the only place the heart belongs is in the garbage
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by DeadPresidents: 7:03pm On Jun 19
Already knew who wrote this article even before opening the thread
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by CalmElder(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19
Lionessza6:

I highly doubt this one grin grin grin grin grin....but then you're a Nigerian dude , you need your women to believe this with everything you have so that they could ....appreciate.....the ......gold ....they supposedly have in you grin grin grin. They must not miss out, you're hot cake on the international scene grin grin

The person you are quoting is a 'she'
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Spagi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19
AutoConsult:
Na who dey run after spec dey get problem.
yo tumb up
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Spagi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19
BareFacedLies:

Reasonable people dey talk, homo sef dey talk! sad
get out ur fat ass.puff puff pass
Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by UnknownT: 8:15pm On Jun 19
which kind money you wan use impress the girl wey you and am dey fight for the same shift for that NHS, Warehouse and Care work wey una dey do? For UK, women follow dey do all those works wey women no dey do for Naija, wey dey will rather stay home and depend on one boyfriend to be sustaining her lifestyle. Woman wey dey follow you carry load for Amazon warehouse, which money you wan take woo her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Codes151(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19
this jobless people have started.. uk - based writer my ass

1 Like

Re: Dating In Nigeria Vs The UK: The Harsh Reality Explained by Zwooks: 1:57pm On Jun 20
Codes151:
this jobless people have started.. uk - based writer my ass

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.