Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria (16677 Views)

Promotes Your Business To Over 130 Million Nigeria, Using GSM Numbers / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, One Year After Launch / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by kennyz247(m): 6:20am On Jun 14
Another scam as usual loading
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Blitzking: 6:25am On Jun 14
Many Nigerians go hear am.
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 6:27am On Jun 14
Credit score in Nigeria? Be rest assured that it would be manipulated by Nigerians. What my people cannot do does not exist

1 Like

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by bluefilm: 6:30am On Jun 14
The Big Brother is watching you
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:40am On Jun 14
StreetFight:
Let's see how it goes. When we told them that Tinubu's head is better than all the 250 million heads in Nigeria, they didn't believe. Shey una Mama don thin of Credit Score before?
your life is over as you know it

2 Likes

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by 1Alex: 6:40am On Jun 14
NeckingNgulping:

Palmcredit is owned by NewEdge, the same company that owns easybuy.
OK. Thanks. What about Okash, is it owned by Opay?
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Niok: 6:44am On Jun 14
1Alex:
only licensed ones will appear. Like carbon, fairmoney, branch, palm credit etc
palm credit wey dey humiliate their customers dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 6:49am On Jun 14
Story! Watch as he will be frustrated out of office

1 Like

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Mikespecialone(m): 6:55am On Jun 14
Nonybb:
This government is a joke. The credit score system that has never work in US, where people abuse the scheme is now a model adapted by Nigeria?

What did you just say
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Mikespecialone(m): 6:56am On Jun 14
Enemyofpeace:
Credit score in Nigeria? Be rest assured that it would be manipulated by Nigerians. What my people cannot do does not exist

Manipulate kee, na Wetin u chop u go vomit nah
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:02am On Jun 14
1Alex:
OK. Thanks. What about Okash, is it owned by Opay?

Nah, Okash is not owned by Opay.

1 Like

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:19am On Jun 14
NwaNimo1:
Big Brother.....they want access to peoples spend data

Bro does not know what credit score is
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by JaskanFactor: 7:37am On Jun 14
mark of the beast in a Gothic barbarian horror show
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:01am On Jun 14
magoo10:
how far with NIN curbing kidnappings which is now a big business going on successfully unhindered?
You guys are the ignorant ones here licking the wounds of deceitful men that dont even care whether you exist.
Where is your Nigeria Airways?
Coastal highway to fraud will add to the list.
Everything Scam.

They caught some of your brothers using innocent people's NIN to register sim and sell to bandits and kidnappers
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by axglide(m): 8:03am On Jun 14
If you’ve ever wondered why in the US, they’re driving 2023 or 2024 Camry and here we’re still parading 2003 Camry; it’s because of a credit scheme society they have. That’s where the word Credit Card emanated from. It makes life easier if you’re earning an income you buy on credit. It will reduce life stress, increase life expectancy for fathers, reduce crime rate and boost the economy because they’ll be massive liquidity of cash in the system.
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by muyico(m): 8:04am On Jun 14
thy done come again! fake promises
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by magoo10(m): 8:16am On Jun 14
GVTAsiwaju:

They caught some of your brothers using innocent people's NIN to register sim and sell to bandits and kidnappers
say something reasonable and stop blabbing like an incoherent monkey .
Give us information on how many kidnappers have been caught.even the students released recently paid ransome even though your shameless government lied they were rescued before the families debunked.

2 Likes

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Theunbothered: 8:24am On Jun 14
ElSudani:

So much ignorance. When you finally japa to the Eldorado you've been dreaming about you will see how important your credit score is.
The question you should be asking is who will have access to this info.

Has the APC administration paid back a single loan it has recieved from any lender? Answer that for me first.
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by ennyelias: 8:25am On Jun 14
Okash is 100% owned by Opay
NeckingNgulping:

Nah, Okash is not owned by Opay.
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by dallyemmy: 8:33am On Jun 14
Please put sufficient security features and functionalities on it.

Do not give credit 💳 except after critical confirmation of the genuine owner!
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by sprints1: 8:57am On Jun 14
Nonybb:
This government is a joke. The credit score system that has never work in US, where people abuse the scheme is now a model adapted by Nigeria?
you dey mind them u better leave our clueless government
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Gajagojo: 9:17am On Jun 14
A credit scheme that really works will be a game changer for Nigeria.
Hopefully it can also help reduce corruption
It is overdue
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Kingrshd3: 9:47am On Jun 14
kingzjay:
Another way of looting loading.....

That's how they'll make it sound so "sweet" on black and white until it's time for execution and implementation.

This country ehn.

My brother I don't know d force behind all this because truly they will have vision for something good but at d end na scam he go turn to 😢

2 Likes

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by MT: 10:39am On Jun 14
fasho01:
This is a right step in the right direction. Long overdue

Good start but there is no way to track defaults with lot of organisations,
Something better than nothing though

1 Like

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 10:47am On Jun 14
That's also not a bad idea.
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:49am On Jun 14
Now how do I start from to pay the about 69 loan apps I am owing?

Pls they should just forgive me and clean my sins after all Jesus has paid for all my debts..
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by Anunakeeh: 11:48am On Jun 14
magoo10:
how far with NIN curbing kidnappings which is now a big business going on successfully unhindered?
You guys are the ignorant ones here licking the wounds of deceitful men that dont even care whether you exist.
Where is your Nigeria Airways?
Coastal highway to fraud will add to the list.
Everything Scam.

grin grin grin

Don't mind the fooools.

1 Like

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by delvzy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14
They haven't given an update on their so-called e-naira that they wasted billions of naira on.
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by flyinnizam(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14
ennyelias:
Okash is 100% owned by Opay
wrong...ppl that owes okash still uses opay wit cash on it
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by VPmoney: 6:49pm On Jun 14
Everything about this government seems to be a scam
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by godofuck231: 7:49pm On Jun 14
A systematic way to ostracise Nigerians into deeper poorverty, a system alien to Nigeria and its citizens 2hich the whites had used to under d3velot the black wall street and billionaires
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by ennyelias: 3:36pm On Jun 15
I won't agree with that. I once borrowed from Okash and on my due date they debited my Opay account for repayment, Even in the Opay app the Okash option and Easimoni was there before under loan

flyinnizam:
wrong...ppl that owes okash still uses opay wit cash on it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank To Open 13 Branches This Year / Rivers Fire: Hoodlums Loot Goods, Cash As Traders Seek Wike’s Support / Businesses You Can Start As An Unemployed Graduate!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.