Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria (16677 Views)

Promotes Your Business To Over 130 Million Nigeria, Using GSM Numbers / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, One Year After Launch / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by flyinnizam(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15
ennyelias:
I won't agree with that. I once borrowed from Okash and on my due date they debited my Opay account for repayment, Even in the Opay app the Okash option and Easimoni was there before under loan

u agreed to some terms that was why Okash debited ur opay also Opay removed okash in 2020 for defrauding customers before they added it again
Re: Credit Scheme: FG To Integrate Credit Score Into NIN, Targets 80 Million Nigeria by flyinnizam(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15
ennyelias:
I won't agree with that. I once borrowed from Okash and on my due date they debited my Opay account for repayment, Even in the Opay app the Okash option and Easimoni was there before under loan

I'm sure u used opay to received the money u borrowed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank To Open 13 Branches This Year / Rivers Fire: Hoodlums Loot Goods, Cash As Traders Seek Wike’s Support / Businesses You Can Start As An Unemployed Graduate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.