Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu (16918 Views)

Edwin Clark To Tinubu: Call Wike To Order — He’s Not Ready For Peace In Rivers / Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14
Believeintruth:

You still have not said anything, just making baseless and stupid allegations as usual. Please all i am asking is to show me when igbos kept quiet when Chinua Achebe had a road named after him. it is so simple.

Get lost!
I don't interact with hopeless losers...Send your questions to your senseless elders in your village
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14
Making Nigeria Great Again is our prayer and main goal...Nobody has time to appease a group of people that can never/ will never be happy, even if Tinubu changes water to ogogoro>>

1 Like

Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14
Bulldozer90:
But your history shows you are an Igbo hater?
..you catch that emilokan man..if you know that emilokan..you will know he is a die hard Igbo hater..

..See him use language translator speaking rubbish..

..there are many of them here who claim igbo moniker..but are emilokans in reality..

grin grin
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by Obito555(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14
Bulldozer90:
An Afenifere chieftain made a rediculous restructuring proposal that forcefully put Lagos, ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun and Osun together including Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi into one region.

But he did not put Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Igbos of Rivers and Anioma people into one region. Instead he balkanized them because he wants Igbos to lose control of their gas reserves. He even removed Ohaji/Egbema and carved them to south south.

Such unbridled covetousness, arrogance and hypocrisy!

If you put Itshekiri into a Yoruba region, you must create Ohimini state for Idoma and Igbos of Benue and put it in an Igbo region.

Keep shot that mouth and let ppl with brain handle the restructure palava, what yoruba proposed is not final as many region will still have an huge imput if the idea is given a green light by the president and NASS...this is not about fighting yourself your ppl are doing in the East killing innocent people..this is why yorubas are the brain of this country...argue with your phone..I move

Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by Believeintruth: 12:53pm On Jun 14
zomby:

Get lost!
I don't interact with hopeless losers...Send your questions to your senseless elders in your village

Oga answer the question and stop looking for an exit route. it is only cowards that do that.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by Ironbull: 12:57pm On Jun 14
I still don't understand it when people talk about
Injustice against the igbo?

Can Clark explain how this injustice were meted on my people I need cleare picture?

Injusticee from who in particular?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 1:01pm On Jun 14
Bulldozer90:
people who type incoherently like this don't deserve my response.

Intellectual discourse is not for the 3rd categories of people like you.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by emerged01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14
EmeeNaka:
Igbos must be very careful. Anyị ga-efi ịsaa n'anya maka na ndịa bu ndị atụọ n'ihu aghọrọ n'azụ.
Some of these statements are simply a way to scapegoat Igbo people. Restructuring of Nigeria is not to be done for Igbo people. It is for Nigerian goods. I don't trust Edwin Clark statement because it might be a setup against Igbo people.
It appear that anytime Nigerian want something, they will put Igbo people in the forefront and after Igbo people have lost their life, they will find solution and then blame igbos for it.
So, I kindly do not subscribe to Edwin Clark remarks where he seem to have made Igbo injustice the centre of his request.
Igboland is currently passing through a difficult phase and we do not want further aggravation.
He knows exactly what he is doing. You read my mind.
You can see the likes,some of you are too emotional to see that he didnt really mean what he wrote.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14
Ironbull:
I still don't understand it when people talk about
Injustice against the igbo?

Can Clark explain how this injustice were meted on my people I need cleare picture?

Injusticee from who in particular?

They all sleep and face the same direction (old and young)..No leadership, it’s all about what is there to eat.

It simply doesn’t take much to convince these gullible people.
An half full Ghana must go bag is enough to make Mr. Clark change the topic and dance to Kwame 1 sweet melody.

1 Like

Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 1:04pm On Jun 14
This baba us suffering from senility.

Where was he during Buhari's 8 years of fulani domination and .5% deal ?

You don't reward hatred and haters.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14
georgeakins:

How are the they better?
Biafran monkeys and delusion!
I don't want to abuse you but I tell you that God has destined that oppressed Will be greater than the oppressors unless you Wii continue deceiving yourself
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14
okorogodwin4:
I don't want to abuse you but I tell you that God has destined that oppressed Will be greater than the oppressors unless you Wii continue deceiving yourself

Sorry dude! God doesn’t support a group of mindless people that hates everything, including themselves.
Our president slipped and fell a couple of days ago..guess the group of senseless people that was rejoicing, celebrating and wishing him the worst?

God doesn’t support this type of mindset…he only blesses peaceful minded individuals; people that respects themselves and respects others.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Tinubu should encourage regional government and give the rights to regions to expel & deport.

I can assure you while SW will become USA, the North Dubai and SS - Brazil.....

A region will be so worse off that it will be a Republic of Criminals, Prostitutes and Cannibals.

I can bet anything. 💯 cheesy

South West will become USA? Or you mean Lagos State will become USA and chase you out to your Ogbomoso and Oshogbo, ire, olorere' enclaves ....

Lagos State has Indigenes and they are not happy dubious people from Osun came and used thugs to intimidate them....

They will certainly rise one day, chase your likes out of their father land and stay with the tribe that has helped them develop Lagos State...
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by emperor863(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14
Bulldozer90:
An Afenifere chieftain made a rediculous restructuring proposal that forcefully put Lagos, ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun and Osun together including Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi into one region.

But he did not put Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Igbos of Rivers and Anioma people into one region. Instead he balkanized them because he wants Igbos to lose control of their gas reserves. He even removed Ohaji/Egbema and carved them to south south.

Such unbridled covetousness, arrogance and hypocrisy!

If you put Itshekiri into a Yoruba region, you must create Ohimini state for Idoma and Igbos of Benue and put it in an Igbo region.

You don't even know the import of what you wrote. People's of kwara, kogi and Delta states individually demanded to be regrouped with the Yoruba. In the case of those you claimed to be Igbo, they refuse to identify with the afghanistEasterns.

You see the difference now, there is no coercion in statehood. They simply do not want to be with the cave men.

Is that too difficult to understand?
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

South West will become USA? Or you mean Lagos State will become USA and chase you out to your Ogbomoso and Oshogbo, ire, olorere' enclaves ....

Lagos State has Indigenes and they are not happy dubious people from Osun came and used thugs to intimidate them....

They will certainly rise one day, chase your likes out of their father land and stay with the tribe that has helped them develop Lagos State...

Why can’t you focus on all the cockroaches in the south Yeast that are killing themselves and allow the real Lagosians to sort themselves out?
Oshogbo, Osun, Lagos, Ibadan, ijebu, Gbongon, Ede, Epe etc… we stand together!
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14
zomby:

Sorry dude! God doesn’t support a group of mindless people that hates everything, including themselves.
Our president slipped and fell a couple of days ago..guess the group of senseless people that was rejoicing, celebrating and wishing him the worst?

God doesn’t support this type of mindset…he only blesses peaceful minded individuals; people that respects themselves and respects others.

I know if it were to be Jonathan that fell down, you could have been found in the corridor of Wole Soyinka that called him ineffectual Buffoon....

Go to all social media, even Hausas that you are afraid of ,made a joke out of the scene, it was actually a national disgrace and means alot to the plight of this country....

But by question is , why do you pick on this group and leave other group that made the joke as well

Why forming brotherhood with a group that fears your two faced antics ,just to spite another innocent group

The President said he is on Swag and doing Indabosky bahuba idabola, so why fighting for him
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

I know if it were to be Jonathan that fell down, you could have been found in the corridor of Wole Soyinka that called him ineffectual Buffoon....

Go to all social media, even Hausas that you are afraid of ,made a joke out of the scene, it was actually a national disgrace and means alot to the plight of this country....

But by question is , why do you pick on this group and leave other group that made the joke as well

Why forming brotherhood with a group that fears your two faced antics ,just to spite another innocent group

The President said he is on Swag and doing Indabosky bahuba idabola, so why fighting for him

We are not senseless, we are not pigs, we are not classless, we are not mindless, we are not selfish, we are not blind, we are not unreasonable, we are not ungrateful, we are the YORUBAS…we embrace peace, love and RESPECT.
We wish Jonathan and his wife well in all that they do. May God bless him!
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14
zomby:

Why can’t you focus on all the cockroaches in the south Yeast that are killing themselves and allow the real Lagosians to sort themselves out?
Oshogbo, Osun, Lagos, Ibadan, ijebu, Gbongon, Ede, Epe etc… we stand together!

Until you provide me with the Yoruba people that bombed and massacred the church in Ondo State or the Yoruba people that have killed up to 4000 farmers in South West, it is when I will come to the same page with you....
Your Propaganda that South West is heaven is stale , or do you want to tell me that they are Fulani herdsmen killing the farmers?

Then I will ask you like our President,....If you say they are Fulanis herdsmen......Where are their cows

So is actually Yoruba people killing fellow YORUBAS out of envy and jealousy for their huge farms ....
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by Josephkabila12: 1:38pm On Jun 14
PaellaPaella:

Only a fool will share country with people of sad waste, hausas has never been the problem of this country, yaroruba is the problem, very deceitful and untrustworthy set of people with no dignity, spit
spit tueh on your stvpid stinking ibo heads
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14
zomby:

We are not senseless, we are not pigs, we are not classless, we are not mindless, we are not selfish, we are not blind, we are not unreasonable, we are not ungrateful, we are the YORUBAS…we embrace peace, love and RESPECT.

Pls save this for the gullible that listens to you...

Where did the first protest against Jonathan started

Should I show you the pictures and caskets of Jonathan you held up in Ibadan to say he is dead With pictures of your elites??

You wish who well Very funny statement...
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

Until you provide me with the Yoruba people that bombed and massacred the church in Ondo State or the Yoruba people that have killed up to 4000 farmers in South West, it is when I will come to the same page with you....
Your Propaganda that South West is heaven is stale , or do you want to tell me that they are Fulani herdsmen killing the farmers?

Then I will ask you like our President,....If you say they are Fulanis herdsmen......Where are their cows

So is actually Yoruba people killing fellow YORUBAS out of envy and jealousy for their huge farms ....

Please keep it moving…
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by zomby(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pls save this for the gullible that listens to you...

Where did the first protest against Jonathan started

Should I show you the pictures and caskets of Jonathan you held up in Ibadan to say he is dead With pictures of your elites??

You wish who well Very funny statement...

Jonathan is not a pig… he isn’t among you, the perpetual loser of all time.
So, I’m not sure why you are raising your blood pressure level. Folks from Bayelsa don’t want to be labeled as Biafraudd.
Pay attention!
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by Bulldozer90: 1:49pm On Jun 14
emperor863:

You don't even know the import of what you wrote. People's of kwara, kogi and Delta states individually demanded to be regrouped with the Yoruba. In the case of those you claimed to be Igbo, they refuse to identify with the afghanistEasterns.

You see the difference now, there is no coercion in statehood. They simply do not want to be with the cave men.

Is that too difficult to understand?
it is Igbos that have not individually demanded abi? The same Kwara and Lagos that have consistently denounced being with Yoruba people. Continue being delusional.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14
zomby:

If you are asked now, which tribe insults fellow tribe.....your answer will be IGBOS...

I hardly see much Yorubas coming out to mingle in the society in South East ,but Hausas instead and the same in South South when i was there, even the same in the North as well....

Where are you people actually getting your information that Igbos are these and that when you prefer to live and reside in your enclave

Ask an Hausa man who has stayed in the East or staying in the East how IGBOS behave.....if you are sincere which you are not, you will hide yourself in shame when you hear him out...

It is the propaganda your region sends in the media that made Hausas think Igbos are bad but when they come to Igboland, they enjoy alot of things and speak different of IGBOS...
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by dragunov: 1:54pm On Jun 14
Bentacur007:
u
Bitter truth
Why e Dey pain you

You will continue to be marginalized in this administration because you can't be trusted. You're tasting a dose of your own medicine and you're crying.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by GeneralOjukwu: 2:05pm On Jun 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

LOL... how amusing the level of your dumbness.

You don't know the " Osun Deportation" is a grand plan to flush flat heads out ?

Just watch grin

You guys aren't smart at all. That's how Tinubu singlehandedly and effortlessly conquered your entire tribe grin
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by dragunov: 2:05pm On Jun 14
omoadeleye:
Was he trying to say injustice against South East is when an ibo man was not elected into the presidential office?

If igbos want to be a president, they need to come with clean hands, associate with other tribes and stop thinking that they're above other tribes when in reality they're the lowest of all.

They always think that they're smart with their lousy attitudes when reverse is the case with them.

They don't want to work with other tribe they believe they can do it all alone by themselves how is that even smart and possible?

Word!! But they prefer to sit on their hunches and wail about an imaginary marginalization and victimization. See how they badly behaved when they made a semblance of pallying with other ethnic groups during the last presidential election but eventually lost. They immediately attacked the the Yorubas despite the fact that they also voted for Hoebee. Nobody wants to associate with and trust people like that with the presidency.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by dragunov: 2:09pm On Jun 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

Mba!! Try again. This one did not work. Come on, don't be moronic.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by HRMK: 2:15pm On Jun 14
CLARK IS PLAYING HIS USUAL #EYESERVICEPOLITICS!ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:20pm On Jun 14
PaellaPaella:

Only a fool will share country with people of sad waste, hausas has never been the problem of this country, yaroruba is the problem, very deceitful and untrustworthy set of people with no dignity, spit
It was ibo man that led first coup
It was ibo man that centralized nigeria
It was ibo man that divided is into states
It was ibo man that betrayed àwo for mess of pottage
It was ibo man that voted in obj, Yar'Adua, jonathan
Are they now the ceitful or trustworthy ones
Animals that are getting their just due for destroying Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by erospecial: 2:27pm On Jun 14
All of you should support the move to create 6th State in the southeast first.
Be definite and stop abstract speech. There can never be Justice in Nigeria because of the Yorubas hatred for the Igbos and South South minorities.
Re: Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:59pm On Jun 14
Noneroone:

https://www.thecable.ng/edwin-clark-to-tinubu-its-time-to-restructure-nigeria-implement-2014-national-conference-report/amp/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1H8OAPByRkpOMrt8B8IOlToPeN6E5dib5s13FkhKqIaB8ctOwljk0MNWs_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

We do NOT give a 4uck about restructuring. We want out! Keep your Nigeria and enjoy a country where you are FORCED to be subservient to the terrorist Fulanis and the resources from your land belong to the whole country while their resources belong to them alone. Are you NOT dumb and STUPID?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Asset Forms, No Screening, Senate Tells Ministerial Nominees / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off / Declare Niger Delta Republic, Face Treason, Police Tell Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.