Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) (48175 Views)

Man In NYSC Uniform Spotted Pushing Heavily Loaded Truck In Port Harcourt / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by FeliciaOja(f): 9:20pm On Jun 14
Ok
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by biggie73(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14
The impact of Jagaban regressive economy.
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by NaijaCover(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14
Money Is Really Good
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by omoredia: 9:24pm On Jun 14
No time
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by santaclaws: 9:25pm On Jun 14
jmoore:
Should we fry akara? Or pound yam?

You never see woman in NYSC uniform before?

I wonder oo... She finish NYSC wan travel, she no fit change her clothes... LOL grin
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by bestfriday(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14
NYSC has change, is a big development to the government as people can now go for outside posting outside Nigeria.......WELCOME DEVELOPMENT
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by aestake: 9:27pm On Jun 14
braimeddy:
It is actually an achievement
how?
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14
Zonefree:
"congratulations on both achievements"

Only in Nigeria people see travelling out as achievement.
Because the country is a living hell.
Most people are working and yet struggling to eat. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by Nackzy: 9:27pm On Jun 14
International Students were come serve go back, check her visa you'll see she came to Nigeria just to serve incase they call her for political appointment tomorrow make she no come be like kemi adesoun
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by BigYash: 9:33pm On Jun 14
Best decision anyone would ever make.. Nigeria has no bright future with Apc.. Imagine recovering stolen money and relooting them.. Borrowing and looting.. Economy is dying and he is swaggering and dobalein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by Villa12(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14
SQLmastar:
grin
This werey is back!
I hope you found the virgin wife you sojourned for.

Help me with 200k for DNA. My new baby no resemble me at all.
grin grin grin

The guy no normal seriously

1 Like

Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by McLizbae: 9:52pm On Jun 14
After NYSC, she don actually try...
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by Shikena(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14
The way people just limit everybody to their personal level of exposure. There is absolutely nothing new here and it's a familiar sight especially during NYSC passing out activities. I remember my cousin arriving ATL in grand style years ago decked in NYSC uniform and he was not even the only one.

1 Like

Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by Shikena(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14
Signing OUT. That's not posting.

bestfriday:
NYSC has change, is a big development to the government as people can now go for outside posting outside Nigeria.......WELCOME DEVELOPMENT

1 Like

Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by Eriokanmi: 9:54pm On Jun 14
Medipharm:
Two things....
1. Probably lived and schooled abroad. Maybe Just in Nigeria for the NYSC Scheme.
Or
2. Maybe was preparing and planning her Japaing while she was serving and the plan worked and VISA is expiring that day or next.

Though the twitter post's insinuation of hardship in the country is sordidly on point. Jagaban has scattered the country we were still managing till early last year
Not even only that. She may be schooling here while her parents live abroad. I had a coursemate back in the days who always spent her vacation in Canada. She'd travel on the day we vacated. It may not be her first time traveling. There are people like that
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by CaptainFM1: 10:08pm On Jun 14
So you monitor her to the airport? She did the right thing anyway. She signed out and fly away so that she won't turn aproko like you. Abi you want her to be certified aproko like you?
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by jojothaiv(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14
DJ play me M.I. Abaga Plan B.

Nice jam.

P.S.

If you want to leave the country, please do and those of us who are still stuck here till God know when, ire o.
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by ComeToJesus: 10:21pm On Jun 14
Medipharm:
Two things....
1. Probably lived and schooled abroad. Maybe Just in Nigeria for the NYSC Scheme.
Or
2. Maybe was preparing and planning her Japaing while she was serving and the plan worked and VISA is expiring that day or next.

Though the twitter post's insinuation of hardship in the country is sordidly on point. Jagaban has scattered the country we were still managing till early last year

In my wildest imagination, I wouldn't believe that Buhari can be better than anyone. Jagaban has proved me wrong, the guy finished the country patapata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by Santalpharay: 10:33pm On Jun 14
jmoore:
Should we fry akara? Or pound yam?

You never see woman in NYSC uniform before?

You can fry akamu for all I care.🏃🏃
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by Santalpharay: 10:36pm On Jun 14
oluseyiforjesus:
Leaders of tmrw are running away ooo

Because Babas of yesteryears won't let them lead.
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by fitinwell: 10:42pm On Jun 14
officialwdhtv:
JAPA: Lady in NYSC uniform spotted at the International Airport the same day she signed out shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXJAccgMftg

What if she is heading back to her Hometown... Flying by hear...
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by donslmnstvn(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14
danzaki63:
What is Japa here? if she is going to Abuja from PH, is that Japa?

You see Muritala Mohammed International Airport so how can it be Abuja to PH?
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by onadana: 10:54pm On Jun 14
She escaped the great Tinubulation(tribulation)in Nigeria.
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by onadana: 10:57pm On Jun 14
Lalami3232:
Were you expecting her to stay here for a year grin? Majority of us wey dey here na because we no get connection or privileged to leave, else we fit even leave on our birthday.
That's really not my business sha, my one point agenda is to enlighten men with the good news. Oga did you meet her as a virgin? If NO, then the below sentence is for you.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

If the virgin issue is the most important of your priorities in THIS PRESENT time...I now see why you will remain in Nigeria for the foreseeable future.Bro,have an open mind we are in 2024,21st Century.
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by davodyguy: 11:03pm On Jun 14
donslmnstvn:

You see Muritala Mohammed International Airport so how can it be Abuja to PH?
This is local route, not international.

It's interstate travel
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by godwon01(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14
Zonefree:
"congratulations on both achievements"

Only in Nigeria people see travelling out as achievement.
If you go to the so called big churches, their prayer points is centered on travelling abroad . You will see majorities of them raising up their international passports any time they issue a prayer point regarding travelling out . Most of the youths are found of given their passports to their pastors for special prayers. At times, some put their passports inside certain psalms in the Bible or inside certain Haddith in the Quran.
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by zumbigbo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14
Any APC - voter should not be allowed to leave.
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by ufotunang: 11:42pm On Jun 14
danzaki63:
What is Japa here? if she is going to Abuja from PH, is that Japa?
..she is at an international airport... international flight...she is not at the local airport
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by ufotunang: 11:43pm On Jun 14
See what Tinubu renewed shege hard economy has caused... everybody wants to Japa 🙄
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:01am On Jun 15
Her cool of tea,rubbish,na all these thieving corrupt polician pikin angry
Re: Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:06am On Jun 15
ufotunang:
See what Tinubu renewed shege hard economy has caused... everybody wants to Japa 🙄
TINUBU DID NOTHIN,
NA IMF AND WORLD BANK IS HAPPENING TO YOU, AS THIRD WORLD YOU PAST RULERS BORROW BORROW AND NOTHIN IN COUNTRY SHOWING.
NAIJA SOLUTION IS NASS AND FG SPENDING TRILLIONS,
MAKE NASS BE PART TIME AND REDUCE FG TO 36 PERSONNEL WITH PRESIDENT AND WE WILL HAVE MONEY TO FARM,POWER AND GIVE METRO SYSTEM TO OUR NATION. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper From Nightclub Killed In Abuja / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.