Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland (3103 Views)

LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Ned Nwoko Reacts To His Court Victory, Dedicates Victory To God & Anioma People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Afonjananawerey: 1:17pm On Jun 14
ObaOfBeninNahMu:

Cry cry Osu

If i enter you now one of your bigot mod brother will block me for no reason, see the reason someone got banned today, we were never raised to be weak

3 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Afonjananawerey: 1:19pm On Jun 14
HOW CAN SOMEONE GET BANNED FOR HAVING DIFFERENT OPINION ON NAIRALAND? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ATTACHED PHOTO grin

2 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Killerofpigs: 1:21pm On Jun 14
Could you imagine...?

Seun, Nlfpmod

See how a member was banned for an "Innocent message".. How does this violate rule 2?

What is happening on this platform sef?

Afonjananawerey:

If i enter you now one of your bigot mod brother will block me for no reason, see the reason someone got banned today, we were never raised to be weak

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 3:01pm On Jun 14
Afonjananawerey:

You can bring it on weak being

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Slytiger: 3:03pm On Jun 14
helinues:
Another round of victim mentality crying.

Which position do Afenifere hold in Nigeria to have the power of encroaching on others land?

Abeg make una shun this pettiness
There is even no proof that rubbish is from afenifere. Ibos are against regionalism and have resorted to using fake news to say No to it. We all know it's the tribe that leaches on other Nigerian regions. Why would they want regional government when it means they have to potentially return back to their region to help develop it.

If you reverse search the map, it takes you to one Henri Jacques something on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Slytiger: 3:05pm On Jun 14
Afonjananawerey:

And that someone is you. 😂

If you are not careful, this one you created today be banned as well.

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Raf4: 5:02pm On Jun 14
Bendeco2020:
My problem with my Igbo people is that they don't know their real enermy in Nigeria.

They thought that North is our real enermy but No. Those guys are just religous intorelant, not tribalist

To see a core tribalist and Igbo hater, meet a yoruba man. They hate Igbos with passion but many of our mumu peope never realise

This map is just funny. Their brain is just like a kid seeing himself as wise. Funny corny people

Yoruba hates Igbo, yet more than 30% of your entire tribe are scattered all over Yorubaland earning a living and living a good life.
Just a single Yorubaman proposed something and all of a sudden, the entire people of a whole region are doing overheating. Are you saying that there's nobody in alaigbo that can prepare a proposal that suits your own desires as well?

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Ngozi123(f): 5:17pm On Jun 14
franchasofficia:
This people sha.

I keep wondering why they hate Igbos so much yet can't agree to peacefully separate from Igbos for peace to reign, na wa oh

When the oil dries up, the people of the South-South will see their real side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 6:29pm On Jun 14
Ngozi123:

When the oil dries up, the people of the South-South will see their real side.
But you squashed Adaka Boro's niger delta republic because of oil and then mapped them into biafran because of oil. smell your body and see where the odour is coming from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Ngozi123(f): 6:47pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

But you squashed Adaka Boro's niger delta republic because of oil and then mapped them into biafran because of oil. smell your body and see where the odour is coming from.

Who mapped what because of oil? The Biafran Republic was pretty much just the old Eastern Region.

Igboland has oil, gas, coal, limestones and most important of all, human resources. We don't need anyone's oil. If it can't be used to improve the quality of life of the people living there then what's the point of it?

2 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 7:13pm On Jun 14
Ngozi123:

Who mapped what because of oil? The Biafran Republic was pretty much just the old Eastern Region.

Igboland has oil, gas, coal, limestones and most important of all, human resources. We don't need anyone's oil. If it can't be used to improve the quality of life of the people living there then what's the point of it?
Was the old eastern region was with the exclusion of the minorities?. Can you tell us the year oil was first discovered in any of iboland.

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Ngozi123(f): 7:18pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

Was the old eastern region was with the exclusion of the minorities?. Can you tell us the year oil was first discovered in any of iboland.

I don't care where oil was first discovered. You tried to make it seem like the Igbos had mischievously created Biafra in order to take advantage of the minorities' oil. I am telling you that it was pretty much just the old Eastern Region, where Ojukwu was governor.

The Biafran Republic was created as a result of the 1966 pogroms and Gowon's inability to provide assurances that it would never happen again.
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 7:26pm On Jun 14
Ngozi123:

I don't care where oil was first discovered. You tried to make it seem like the Igbos had mischievously created Biafra in order to take advantage of the minorities' oil. I am telling you that it was pretty much just the old Eastern Region, where Ojukwu was governor.

The Biafran Republic was created as a result of the 1966 pogroms and Gowon's inability to provide assurances that it would never happen again.
Easter region was created by the british whereby minority regions were carved together with the ibos. remember, oil was first discovered in Ogoni in 1950s. Ojukwu wouldn't let go without a fight.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Ngozi123(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

Easter region was created by the british whereby minority regions were carved together with the ibos. remember, oil was first discovered in Ogoni in 1950s. Ojukwu wouldn't let go without a fight.

I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying.

The Biafran Republic's borders were pretty much the same as the old Eastern Region's borders. It was not intentionally created by Ojukwu to take advantage of the minorities' resources. Their land was already under the authority of Eastern Region's Military Governor, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu. He did not steal or covet any land that was not already under his jurisdiction in order to make use of their oil.

As for the bolded, neither you nor I can confirm this as Biafra only existed for 3 years (and in all of those years, it was fighting for its survival).
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 8:23pm On Jun 14
Ngozi123:

The Biafran Republic's borders were pretty much the same as the old Eastern Region's borders. It was not intentionally created by Ojukwu to take advantage of the minorities' resources. Their land was already under the authority of Eastern Region's Military Governor, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu. He did not steal or covet any land that was not already under his jurisdiction in order to make use of their oil.

As for the bolded, neither you nor I can confirm this as Biafra only existed for 3 years (and in all of those years, it was fighting for its survival).
Ojukwu was hell bent on holding onto the borders despite the minorities wants out. And yes, it was an oil war and that was why british and france fought on either side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Ngozi123(f): 8:37pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

Ojukwu was hell bent on holding onto the borders despite the minorities wants out. And yes, it was an oil war and that was why british and france fought on either side.

How could you possibly know that Ojukwu was hell-bent on keeping hold of the minorties' lands when Biafra never had a period of peace?

From the moment Ojukwu seceded, Gowon declared a "police action" on the Republic, effectively declaring war on them.

Any region wanting to secede from Biafra or rejoin Nigeria would have to wait until after the war and as Biafra didn't succeed, this never came into play anyway.

Irrespective of the British and French's motives, Ojukwu did not secede because of oil. As you conveniently mentioned, oil was discovered in Ogoni land in the 1950s so by that point, the Eastern region had been benefitting from it for over a decade. He secede because of the pogroms and Gowon's broken promises.
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by paramakina202: 8:41pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

PH City was founded and built with Coal money from Enugu many decades before oil was found in Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 9:05pm On Jun 14
paramakina202:

PH City was founded and built with Coal money from Enugu many decades before oil was found in Niger Delta.
without the port, the coal was useless.
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by paramakina202: 9:16pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

without the port, the coal was useless.

We help each other grow.Without the coal there will never be PH City as we know it today.
Minorities under Eastern region benefited from palm oil and coal coming from Igboland long before crude oil was found in Niger Delta.
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 10:13pm On Jun 14
paramakina202:

We help each other grow.Without the coal there will never be PH City as we know it today.
Minorities under Eastern region benefited from palm oil and coal coming from Igboland long before crude oil was found in Niger Delta.
No, it was the ibos that benefited from the palm oil of the minorities. the minorities were called the niger coast/oil river protectorate that produces the palm oil that was shipped through eastern ports. Palm oil was the biggest export and revenue earner than coal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Denoh68: 10:24pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

No, it was the ibos that benefited from the palm oil of the minorities. the minorities were called the niger coast/oil river protectorate that produces the of palm oil that was shipped through eastern ports. Palm oil was the biggest export and revenue earner than coal.
you are a big liar,it was the minorities that benefitted from Igbo palm oil and coal
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by yommen: 10:29pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
How can parasites love you?

Their collective unity is based on HATE for other tribes, especially IGBOs.

They fear separation because they will definitely kill each other without pity

There is nothing you won't cry about . Have they actually finalized on it? It will be an opportunity for Igbo to control their oil resources instead of the Hausa. My observation is when your mind is made up, it is made up no matter what. Try tweak your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by paramakina202: 10:31pm On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

No, it was the ibos that benefited from the palm oil of the minorities. the minorities were called the niger coast/oil river protectorate that produces the of palm oil that was shipped through eastern ports. Palm oil was the biggest export and revenue earner than coal.

Mention the minority that was producing more palm oil than Igbo main land.
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by yommen: 10:33pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
grin...Dem don show their hand... grin

Imagine People that LOst ILORIN to Fulani are busy proposing boundaries and regions to people that same Fulani dare not encroach?

Anyway, we dey watch... grin

Is Kwara state all about Ilorin? Okay So, Lagos is all about Ikeja? Make unna try to dey use unna head FAA!!! The majority population in Kwara is still Yoruba and the governor is continually Yoruba. Governor is more powerful than the traditional ruler o.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Mrexcell(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14
G0odharddick:
It's obvious Tinubu is indirectly calling for war!

How can you unite Yorubas and even non speaking Yorubas into SW but don't want the Igbos that are in other states to be merged with SE?

The man is a lunatic.
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by yommen: 10:49pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
How can parasites love you?

Their collective unity is based on HATE for other tribes, especially IGBOs.

They fear separation because they will definitely kill each other without pity

Sir, you are highly short-sighted and very archaic in your thinking. You claim Yoruba hate Igbo but the last election shows otherwise. I can confirm to you categorically that the % of Yoruba votes for Obi is far higher than the % of Igbo votes for Tinubu. Does that show hate?

Even your master Peter Obi confirmed it that Yorubas don't hate Igbos. Anyway, I understand you that you prefer the Hausa man that even ordinary Hausa civilians were killing Igbos during the war in the north while Yorubas never raised any hand against any Igbo in the west. The earlier you stopped lieing to yourself and face reality the better. See, it's obvious that an average Igbo man just feel pained naturally and assume others feel the same way.

Hardly will you see an Hausa man argue or compete with you but the fact you see Yoruba man arguing and competing with you is automatically seen by you as hate. We are not aboki who don't seem to share ideas. We are vocal and it's crazy to see that as hate. You get your opinion, we get ours. Stop seeing difference in opinion as hatred. We can't all sleep and face the same direction. Stop crying. We recognise that you are a force reckon with just as we are. Stop crying of hate.

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by yommen: 11:06pm On Jun 14
Slytiger:

And that someone is you. 😂

If you are not careful, this one you created today be banned as well.

His Monika shows that bigotry is a pre-occupation for him. I mean who has that luxury of time to deliberately create an email and then a Nairaland account just to show his hatred for Yorubas? At the long run, it's the same fool that is accusing others of bigotry. I can't even imagine myself creating a separate account just for the purpose of mocking Igbos. That's height of stupidity. I don't have such hateful energy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by yommen: 11:47pm On Jun 14
Ngozi123:

The more you try to defend yourself, the more you expose yourself. Niger Delta region was already under the Eastern region and wasn't forced in by Ojukwu ? Good! It was the same way Eastern region was also generally part of Nigeria as a country before they tried to break out. Igbos breaking out of Nigeria isn't my problem at all. Let's do a little analysis of history here ma. Remember Adaka Boro declared an independent state of Niger Delta but was arrested by Aguinyi Ironsi fot trying to break out. It was obvious that ijaw people didn't wish to be part of eastern region just like Igbos didn't want to be part of Nigeria. Why force them?

2 Likes

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 6:40am On Jun 15
paramakina202:

Mention the minority that was producing more palm oil than Igbo main land.
Old Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 6:48am On Jun 15
Denoh68:
you are a big liar,it was the minorities that benefitted from Igbo palm oil and coal
Iboland was no part of oil river protectorate who were the producers of palm oil.
Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by Putindbutt: 7:02am On Jun 15
Ngozi123:

How could you possibly know that Ojukwu was hell-bent on keeping hold of the minorties' lands when Biafra never had a period of peace?

From the moment Ojukwu seceded, Gowon declared a "police action" on the Republic, effectively declaring war on them.

Any region wanting to secede from Biafra or rejoin Nigeria would have to wait until after the war and as Biafra didn't succeed, this never came into play anyway.

Irrespective of the British and French's motives, Ojukwu did not secede because of oil. As you conveniently mentioned, oil was discovered in Ogoni land in the 1950s so by that point, the Eastern region had been benefitting from it for over a decade. He secede because of the pogroms and Gowon's broken promises.
Police action was not a declaration of war until ojukwu was blowing up and seized control of federal assets. Ojukwu declared secession as soon as Gowon created states from the old eastern region which took away oil control from ojukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma People React To A Plan By Afenifere Chieftain To Partition Igboland by paramakina202: 10:23am On Jun 15
Putindbutt:

Old Calabar.

You lied!Most of the palm tree farms are located in today's southeast you can google it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Videos Of Execution Of Bokom Haram Suspect And Interview Of Yusuf Before Executi / The Brain And Scorching Sun / Secrete Picture Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.