Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Brain And Scorching Sun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brain And Scorching Sun (3110 Views)

Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2010
Once again i am asking,could the round the year scorching sun have damaging effects on the brain?Why are africans not rational,having no sense of coordinations,no sense of creativity,no sense precedences,no sense creatures intuitions and dignity,even among the so-called educated ones?

Looking at aondoaka picture,all i can see is a man that is suppose to be highly educated but still very stu-pid and visionless.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by AjanleKoko: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2010
Nonsense.
In that case, even Australians, Arabs, Asians, etc, even the people living in Florida, Arizona and Las Vegas should be daft, abi?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Nonsense.
In that case, even Australians, Arabs, Asians, etc, even the people living in Florida, Arizona and Las Vegas should be daft, abi?

Autralia occupiers can be excused because they went to autraslia with already developed brain and precedences from europe,the people of florida are enjoying the benefits of the rest america,that is why it is more or less an entertainment and retiring state.As for the south asians and middle easterns,they are just a little better than africans
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2010
People in the tropical are always laid back,unperturbed and inactive and constant inactivities leads to brain dormancy,
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by PeeDaVinci: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2010
@Redsun: Sorry Dude, the assertions you made in your post clearly shows that you are the first victim of your scorching sun theory coz u no well, a large percentage of rational thinking capacity has been melted away by the sun shining on you(at wherever you are)
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Jakumo(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2010
Interesting angle, Redsun.    There is a lot of truth to the theory that the tropical sun, coupled with long annual seasons of sweat-inducing high humidity, does in fact sap human energy, both physical and mental.

The Mexican siesta time of day sees much of Latin America kicking back and snoozing through the hours when that mean old sun gets hot enough to make them beg for their next breath.  Africa is no different, as most forms of strenuous outdoor activity taper off by 2pm every day.  Any visitor to a Nigerian government office building will notice that most employees spend afternoons either absent, or with their heads on their desks while the air conditioner, if functional and generator-powered, runs full blast.

The cumulative effect of losing half of each day's economic productivity, summed over population generations and across entire geographical landmasses, is no doubt a contributive ingredient perpetuating the historical discrepancy that exists in the rate at which civilization and technology have evolved in the pioneering industrialized West, whose constituent nations are largely concentrated in the cooler Northern Hemisphere, and in the lagging Third World, whose laundry list of beggar and basket-case nations sprawl accross planet Earth's hotter equatorial belt.

After all this writing, I need to take a nap.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2010
PeeDaVinci:

@Redsun: Sorry Dude, the assertions you made in your post clearly shows that you are the first victim of your scorching sun theory coz u no well, a large percentage of rational thinking capacity has been melted away by the sun shining on you(at wherever you are)

Have you got any explanation to why the brain of an average african like you only function in reading and copy writing like xerox?When it comes to the practical things of life,it is as if the brain is not an organ,people are not even aware it is up there
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2010
Jakumo:

Interesting angle, Redsun.    There is a lot of truth to the theory that the tropical sun, coupled with long annual seasons of sweat-inducing high humidity, does in fact sap human energy, both physical and mental.

The Mexican siesta time of day sees much of Latin America kicking back and snoozing through the hours when that mean old sun gets hot enough to make them beg for their next breath.  Africa is no different, as most forms of strenuous outdoor activity taper off by 2pm every day.  Any visitor to a Nigerian government office building will notice that most employees spend afternoons either absent, or with their heads on their desks while the air conditioner, if functional and generator-powered, runs full blast.

The cumulative effect of losing half of each day's economic productivity, summed over population generations and across entire geographical landmasses, is no doubt a contributive ingredient perpetuating the historical discrepancy that exists in the rate at which civilization and technology have evolved in the pioneering industrialized West, whose constituent nations are largely concentrated in the cooler Northern Hemisphere, and the lagging Third World, whose laundry list of beggar and basket-case nations sprawl accross planet Earth's hotter equatorial belt.

After all this writing, I need to take a nap.

Thank you very much,even on a very hot summer day here in england,people go haywire and redundant.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Cohomology: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2010
@redsun,

You have a point but it's a bit more complex than you may think. See http://pvhramani./2010/03/02/why-are-we-in-the-tropics-underdeveloped-and-poor/.

For a more balanced and detailed theory read Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies.

I've always been troubled by the imbalance in world development, but after reading the above book, it was clear to me. Nobody has done a better job than Prof. Diamond on this topic!

Following your view, I think the sun's effect on the brain is accumulated over many generations and the interaction of the sun and other factors that exist in the tropical belt (some of them cause by the sun, e.g. deserts) creates a complex picture of how development is affected by the sun's heat.

By and large I agree with the theme of your submission.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by paddylo1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
@Redsun

Another self hate thread eh. . .

why do u still come here and hang with Africans

u should go find an eskimo,Scandinavian and other such blogs and chill with them(No pun intended)

If u know your history(which i doubt)(
u will know that the Africans were the first humans(homo sapiens),on this earth?

Without us developing the brain to survive and thrive,there would have been no other race of ppl on earth

e.g your oyibo(European) neanderthals.were just too dumb to survive and hence died out

Also humans lived in Africa for 2/3rds of their time on earth. . . developing modern methods of farming,culture,language and so on

while u are at it. .while not go and marry a blonde blue eyed oyibo to make u feel better

Just be ready to stand with her when her face starts to develop deep wrinkles at only 30yrs old

when she looks 60 but is only 40
and when she cant step outside without sunscreen. . or yea,your oyibo cannot survive in the sun,the source of life on earth. .
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
paddy_lo:

@Redsun

Another self hate thread eh. . .

why do u still come here and hang with Africans

u should go find an eskimo,Scandinavian and other such blogs and chill with them(No pun intended)

If u know your history(which i doubt)(
u will know that the Africans were the first humans(homo sapiens),on this earth?

Without us developing the brain to survive and thrive,there would have been no other race of ppl on earth

e.g your oyibo(European) neanderthals.were just too dumb to survive and hence died out

Also humans lived in Africa for 2/3rds of their time on earth. . . developing modern methods of farming,culture,language and so on

while u are at it. .while not go and marry a blonde blue eyed oyibo to make u feel better

Just be ready to stand with her when her face starts to develop deep wrinkles at only 30yrs old

when she looks 60 but is only 40
and when she cant step outside without sunscreen. . or yea,your oyibo cannot survive in the sun,the source of life on earth. .

I love very much who i am as a blackman,nobody can be more african than me,but it baffles me every minute of the day when i think of us as a people that are systematically invalid with nothing tangible to offer ourselves,talkless of the world.We always have to depend on the mordern day whiteman man for our survival,not ever thinking of using our initiatives in working out ways to make our race distintive,proud and independent.All we do is loot and destroy our natural endowments as if we are plaque with self-destructive mental disorder.

Where are those instincts for initiatives and doing the right?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
Cohomology:

@redsun,

You have a point but it's a bit more complex than you may think. See http://pvhramani./2010/03/02/why-are-we-in-the-tropics-underdeveloped-and-poor/.

For a more balanced and detailed theory read Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies.

I've always been troubled by the imbalance in world development, but after reading the above book, it was clear to me. Nobody has done a better job than Prof. Diamond on this topic!

Following your view, I think the sun's effect on the brain is accumulated over many generations and the interaction of the sun and other factors that exist in the tropical belt (some of them cause by the sun, e.g. deserts) creates a complex picture of how development is affected by the sun's heat.

By and large I agree with the theme of your submission.

I know that not everybody on this forum is deluded,some of you can see what i see.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by paddylo1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
I love very much who i am as a blackman,nobody can be more african than me,but it baffles me every minute of the day when i think of us as a people that are systematically invalid with nothing tangible to offer ourselves,talkless of the world.We always have to depend on the mordern day whiteman man for our survival,not ever thinking of using our initiatives in working out ways to make our race distintive,proud and independent.All we do is loot and destroy our natural endowments as if we are plaque  with self-destructive mental disorder.

Where are  those instincts for initiatives and doing the right?

[b]U are basically saying with your thread that there is something deficient in your brain because u are black
If u dont see how grotesque that is then u are living in a white mans fools paradise. .

U say black people are systematically invalid,  . .what the hell does that mean?

If u live in EUROPE and dont understand how the monetary system of the world works,then u have not even begun
IF The FEDERAL RESERVE in the USA can print $1trillion dollars today and pump it into the USA economy
how does that affect AFRICA. . .and how is AFRICA positioning itself to attract that capital into its economies
that is the issue that should concern u the most. . .

The white man u eulogize is probably the most self/natural environment destroyer on the planet. . but its all good to u

u think that the money britian is spending in its budget this yr it actually has it?
u think the USA actually has all the trillions its spending?

dude wake up and understand the world around u. . . .i am a capitalist
but i am also a realist and i know that the so-called first world economies have used financial engineering and the dollar Reserve system to bully their way to the top

Its ok. . i have studied the system and i understand how it works. . .This system was being built up in the 1960s when most of Africa was not even independent

The issue at hand now is that African countries are beginning to use this system to their advantage
attracting capital and developing their economies

Forget the oil money or whatever u think Nigeria has. . .The way to develop rapidly
is to attract yearly a part of that trillions of dollars printed with a keystroke in the computer into our economy. . . .

and it is happening. . . .but u are too blind to see it. . .
The same west that is falling apart right now,while Africa and Asia grow at 5% plus. . . .

[/b]
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2010
paddy_lo:

[b]U are basically saying with your thread that there is something deficient in your brain because u are black
If u dont see how grotesque that is then u are living in a white mans fools paradise. .

U say black people are systematically invalid,  . .what the hell does that mean?

If u live in EUROPE and dont understand how the monetary system of the world works,then u have not even begun
IF The FEDERAL RESERVE in the USA can print $1trillion dollars today and pump it into the USA economy
how does that affect AFRICA. . .and how is AFRICA positioning itself to attract that capital into its economies
that is the issue that should concern u the most. . .

The white man u eulogize is probably the most self/natural environment destroyer on the planet. . but its all good to u

u think that the money britian is spending in its budget this yr it actually has it?
u think the USA actually has all the trillions its spending?

dude wake up and understand the world around u. . . .i am a capitalist
but i am also a realist and i know that the so-called first world economies have used financial engineering and the dollar Reserve system to bully their way to the top

Its ok. . i have studied the system and i understand how it works. . .This system was being built up in the 1960s when most of Africa was not even independent

The issue at hand now is that African countries are beginning to use this system to their advantage
attracting capital and developing their economies

Forget the oil money or whatever u think Nigeria has. . .The way to develop rapidly
is to attract yearly a part of that trillions of dollars printed with a keystroke in the computer into our economy. . . .

and it is happening. . . .but u are too blind to see it. . .
The same west that is falling apart right now,while Africa and Asia grow at 5% plus. . . .

[/b]

I don't expect you to grasp the meaning of what i am saying since you are still on the level where fundamental questions dent your self proclaimed ego but for us to make headways,we must ask and answer questions like this for us know where our problems emanates from.It is not a qusetion of money and it is not even a question of resources because at least we have enough resources to povide basic needs for all but yet,we still live like cave men and women,the little development,planning and constructions we manage to undertake are done for us by the oyibos at a very high cost.

Put a million trillion pounds in nigerian economy today,it will still disappear like bubbles because as always we won't know what to do with it,people will still think it is a case of looting,stealing,hording and killing at the expense of their fellow country men and women.We are missing something very fundamental about life that even the least creatures in animal kingdom are aware of-Fundamental intuitions for survival,nobody teaches u that.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by paddylo1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
@Redsun

I am sorry i cant help u. . u are too far gone/ brainwashed by the white man

U live in the matrix and u are blinded by it

Most white ppl i come across are living bland meaningless lives
That is why they commit the most suicide. . .

It doesnt matter if they are teenage,young teen or old. . .They are all almost existing and going through the motions

Compared to Africans back home that i know,that have a real zest for life and living

There is nothing on earth that will make me wish for Nigeria to be like the west
This place is souless and the people that reside here have no happiness in their lives. . .

Keep living the fools paradise. . . .
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
paddy_lo:

@Redsun

I am sorry i cant help u. . u are too far gone/ brainwashed by the white man

U live in the matrix and u are blinded by it

Most white ppl i come across are living bland meaningless lives
That is why they commit the most suicide. . .

It doesnt matter if they are teenage,young teen or old. . .They are all almost existing and going through the motions

Compared to Africans back home that i know,that have a real zest for life and living

There is nothing on earth that will make me wish for Nigeria to be like the west
This place is souless and the people that reside here have no happiness in their lives. . .

Keep living the fools paradise. . . .

It is not about being like ostentatious white people but about being able to feed our children without having to beg for aids,like paupers,doesn't it make u cry?it is about having the basics of life like human beings without majority having to leave off scraps like rats,it's about discussing objectives issues and making constructive plans for the betterment of all,not about the nonsense and the irrelevant issues we discuss here,of which leaders is stealing money than the other,of which thief is better to be elected as the president even when we all know they are all retarded thieves,yet we are bent on following them.It takes functional brains to have good leadership

Since we are late starter or rather non starters,we can learn from whiteman's mistakes and blend it with our own innovations for the harmony and the good of all and pass it on to the nest generation.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2010
Funny minds like Redsuns that have accepted a self imposed third class status in human society, would no doubt argue that the Great Zimbabwe was not built by black people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe);

[size=33pt]Shame on you![/size]
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Funny minds like Redsuns that have accepted a self imposed third class status in human society, would no doubt argue that the Great Zimbabwe was not built by black people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe);

[size=33pt]Shame on you![/size]

That is the problem of people like u,u live in the past while your own short time is slipping disastrously and ''retardedly'' through your fingers?What will history speak of your generation?paupers generation.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by paddylo1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
It is not about being like ostentatious white people but  about being able to feed our children without having to beg for aids,like paupers,doesn't it make u cry?it is about having the basics of life like human beings without majority having to leave off scraps like rats,it's about discussing objectives issues and making constructive plans for the betterment of all,not about the nonsense and the irrelevant issues we discuss here,of which leaders is stealing money than the other,of which thief is better to be elected as the president even when we all know they are all retarded thieves,yet we are bent on following them.It takes functional brains to have good leadership

[b]The aid industry is one big white scam. . . .

There is hunger in every country on earth. . .IN Texas child poverty is 30%
have u not asked yourself why the oyibo has not saved himself before trying to save the poor third world child?

I have already told u u are not using your brain
especially with the stuff u type here. . .

U claim u are a black man. . . then u make this quote about yourself  "We are missing something very fundamental about life that even the least creatures in animal kingdom are aware of-Fundamental intuitions for survival"

If that is how u truely feel about yourself. . then what is the point?. . .if u believe u are less than an animal. . then please by all means i have been wasting my time talking to someone less than a brainless animal. . .and u should be out on the streets either r.a.p.i.n.g random girls or running around wild since u have no brain according to u. . . .

If u want to have a rational discussion about how to move Nigerias economy to 10% growth from its current 6%,by all means start a thread for that
Leadership is over rated. . basically what the country needs is solid property laws,deregulation of the critical power/downstream oil sectors and GOVT can go and steal all it wants in Abuja. . who cares?
The money is only $30billion a yr or so. . whereas i have told u that there is more than $2Trillion dollars of capital globally daily looking a place to invest and get capital gains

In South Africa,what exactly has the black leaders done different from the white leaders that where in charge earlier?
NOTHING. . . .They still maintain the same open capitalist policies that make sure that capital keeps flowing into the country
Its not about how much GOLD they produce,that is besides the point

In Zimbabwe,Mugabe did the opposite and we can all see the consequences of that dumb decision. . capital flight and economic collapse

So Keep your insults to yourself. . .as millions of Nigerians/Africans running their everyday businesses are doing just fine feeding,clothing and housing themselves[/b]
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Meddler(f): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
Great topic. I think it's time we openly discuss this problem/disease what ever you want to call it. I've been wondering the same myself. Why is it we rely on the Whites/oyibos so much. I have no problems with white folks. I can't seem to understand why we put the oyibos on a pedestal. We literally have everything handed to us to make Nigeria a great nation but yet we find every means to squander our resources.

Again I might be wrong in assuming this but most black nations that are indeed moving forward tend to have a decent amount of white/foreigners propelling their country. I can only speak of where I've lived before so I'm using Tanzania as a case point. They were more organized when compared to Nigeria or at least what I perceived. But one difference is that half of their population consisted of Arabs/Tanzania's. Another country will be South Africa. But off course we can also point to Ghana, never been there, but apparently from what I heard they are doing quite well.

But then again redsun if you're theory holds up, why is it that most African are more successful outside the country? Even more successful than their black counterparts in that country case in point- America?

But again it's just something I've also pondered. Just like you said redsun if we can get to the root cause our problem then we can start providing good solutions to them. Until then we might as well be rumaging in the dark.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2010
Meddler:

But then again redsun if you're theory holds up, why is it that most African are more successful outside the country? Even more successful than their black counterparts in that country case in point- America?

The success of africans in the west could still take us back to the heart of the topic-Weather,social and cultural influences.The brain adapts to the situation it finds itself with a bit of motivation.

That is why i am not ashame to ask this question because i know we can do better if we choose to adapt to different ways of thinking and doing things,we can take a deeper look at our subtle environment,tap into its benefits and learn to understand and tackle its defects.

In a country like nigeria with round the year sunshine,little or nothing is known about it,canopies are still very alien to most people,in market places,market women and men can stand under the sun for hours without any form of protections form the sun ray,
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by EzeUche(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
What about the great empires of India, Persia and Egypt?

What about the Aztec and the Incas in the Americas?

These were advanced civilizations?

What about GREAT ZIMBABWE?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

That is the problem of people like u,u live in the past while your own short time is slipping disastrously and ''retardedly'' through your fingers?What will history speak of your generation?paupers generation.

Oh, have you dropped the "Scorching Sun" argument? Because I can assure that the sun shone as brightly on those ancient Zimbabweans as it shines on us today.

Stop making self defeating arguments. If you are a third class human, I am not. This generation of Africans is wretched for one reason only; the sort of inferiority complex expressed by people like you. It shows in different ways, from those who name their kids Van Iyke or Donatus to those who believe they are slightly more than monkey men. Free yourself, you are lost.

What the new generation African needs is inspiration and direction, not the chaos and despondence that depressed minds like yours can offer; so please, waka!
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2010
EzeUche:

What about the great empires of India, Persia and Egypt?

What about the Aztec and the Incas in the Americas?

These were advanced civilizations?

What about GREAT ZIMBABWE?

That is why most of these ancient civilizations worked out their bearings and calculations almost entirely on the movement of the sun and the stars.

Egyptians had special reverence for the sun,they studied it,understood it and tapped into its positive powe and influencesr
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
This is Meroe, how come the "Scorching Sun" didn't destroy their brains? Or maybe you don't know that the typical person from that area is 3 times as black as you.

[img]http://www.the-traveller.co.uk/uploads/news/id67/A%20TASTE%20OF%20THE%20SAHARA-KHARTOUM%20&%20MEROE%20MAIN.jpg[/img]
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Oh, have you dropped the "Scorching Sun" argument? Because I can assure that the sun shone as brightly on those ancient Zimbabweans as it shines on us today.

Stop making self defeating arguments. If you are a third class human, I am not. This generation of Africans is wretched for one reason only; the sort of inferiority complex expressed by people like you. It shows in different ways, from those who name their kids Van Iyke or Donatus to those who believe they are slightly more than monkey men. Free yourself, you are lost.

What the new generation African needs is inspiration and direction, not the chaos and despondence that depressed minds like yours can offer; so please, waka!

Inspirations that will be given to them by your rogue role models.

Do you blame some sceptical white people for coming up with the theory that the ancient ruins of zimbabwe was built by some lost white tribe,since the present africans don't have the kind of innovational instincts and ingenuity that was exhibited in the ruin?I don't really blame them,we are not living up to that kind of genetical legarcy as a people
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.Wise up for all i care,i am a free man.

You are the one and only.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

Inspirations that will be given to them by your rogue role models.

Do you blame some sceptical white people for coming up with the theory that the ancient ruins of zimbabwe was built by some lost white tribe,since the present africans don't have the kind of innovational instincts and ingenuity that was exhibited in the ruin?I don't really blame them,we are not living up to that kind of genetical legarcy as a people

When people like you claim to be little more monkeys, why wouldn't your level of ingenuity be the same as that of a monkey?
YOU and your type are the biggest problem for the new generation African; your name if Fredrick John and you feel so inferior that your son is named something like "Napoleon". grin You look at the traditions of your own people and call them devilish and barbaric, while wearing your most polished clothes to the church and mosque. Pity. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The sun doesn't seem to have blasted the brains of the makers of such stools. grin
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

When people like you claim to be little more monkeys, why wouldn't your level of ingenuity be the same as that of a monkey?
YOU and your type are the biggest problem for the new generation African; your name if Fredrick John and you feel so inferior that your son is named something like "Napoleon". grin You look at the traditions of your own people and call them devilish and barbaric, while wearing your most polished clothes to the church and mosque. Pity. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The sun doesn't seem to have blasted the brains of the makers of such stools. grin

I am just the total opposite of your analysis,i think u are the monkey minded,since you can see that u are in a monumental sh-it and u are not in anyway heading towards the direction for total cleansing.It is sad but it is the raelity of life.

Meanwhile Ghana is just making me proud right now,i hope they beat these motherfuckers like they did to the american.Ghanians are beginning to feel the consciousness of humanity.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

I am just the total opposite of your analysis,i think u are the monkey minded,since you can see that u are in a monumental sh-it and u are not in anyway heading towards the direction for total cleansing.It is sad but it is the raelity of life.

Meanwhile Ghana is just making me proud right now,i hope they beat these motherfuckers like they did to the american.Ghanians are beginning to feel the consciousness of humanity.

Oh, maybe Ghana is shaded away from the scorching African sun! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are the monkey, you have admitted the same over and over and over on this thread. Those struck stup!d with an inferiority complex caused by an identity crisis, always think they it is their right to be consoled for their verbal farts. Well, a verbal fart is just what it is, it stinks! But then, the village id!ot too thinks he is smart. grin
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Oh, maybe Ghana is shaded away from the scorching African sun! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are the monkey, you have admitted the same over and over and over on this thread. Those struck stup!d with an inferiority complex caused by an identity crisis, always think they it is their right to be consoled for their verbal farts. Well, a verbal fart is just what it is, it stinks! But then, the village id!ot too thinks he is smart. grin

You are bitter with yourself for your inherent stupidity just because i am pointing it out to u,but like i said,it s the fact of life,u have to learn to take  it for u to be able to deal with if not u will remain in limbo and u will be making something big out your local champion imbecilit-y.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

You are bitter with yourself for your inherent stupidity just because i am pointing it out to u,but like i said,it s the fact of life,u have to learn to take it for u to be able to deal with if not u will remain in limbo and u will be making something big out your local champion stupidity

Me, bitter? Weren't you the one that declared yourself a monkey? grin grin grin

Your mates are gainfully employed, screaming "Mushin, Olasa!!!!" from yellow buses in Idumota, while you're here typing rubbish.
You called all Africans little more than animals, just because you looked in the mirror and saw yourself!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days / Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan / PHOTO: Robert Mugabe Falls Down From Podium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.