Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,281 members, 7,950,462 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Brain And Scorching Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brain And Scorching Sun (3132 Views)

Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Me, bitter? Weren't you the one that declared yourself a monkey? grin grin grin

Your mates are gainfully employed, screaming "Mushin, Olasa!!!!" from yellow buses in Idumota, while you're here typing rubbish.
You called all Africans little more than animals, just because you looked in the mirror and saw yourself!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

I am looking at u from high above.When i talk of africans being less intuitive than the least creatures in animal,i am referring to zombies like u.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

I am looking at u from high above.When i talk of africans being less intuitive than the least creatures in animal,i am referring to zombies like u.

Charlie, what does "least creatures in animal" mean? Serious ibon!!!!! grin
Even bricklayers and your average agbero can speak better than that. Bros free yourself. You're very entertaining sha! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Charlie, what does "least creatures in animal" mean? Serious ibon!!!!! grin
Even bricklayers and your average agbero can speak better than that. bros free yourself. You're very entertaining sha! grin grin grin grin grin

Child like teasing that makes sense to u as a slow child.Since u don't have intuitions,u can't connect the missing and i am telling u.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

Child like teasing that makes sense to u as a slow child.Since u don't have intuitions,u can't connect the missing and i am telling u.

I'm sure the scorching sun fried your single brain cell before you decided to post a very foolish thread today.
. . . But this is what I expect from the "least creature in animal". Agbero!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2010

Autralia occupiers can be excused because they went to autraslia with already developed brain and precedences from europe,the people of florida are enjoying the benefits of the rest america,that is why it is more or less an entertainment and retiring state.As for the south asians and middle easterns,they are just a little better than africans

Redsun, you''re such a hot mess. grin
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

I'm sure the scorching sun fried your single brain cell before you decided to post a very foolish thread today.
. . . But this is what I expect from the "least creature in animal". Agbero!

I wonder what the idea of brain functionality means to an imbeci-le like u in small kpatashi world,where rogue pigs like jonathan are ur heroes.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Redsun, you''re such a hot mess. grin

Imagine this agaracha too talking with nothing to offer.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

Imagine this agaracha too talking with nothing to offer.
Oya, no vex for me o.

But wetin u sef don offer?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Oya, no vex for me o.

But wetin u sef don offer?

U better keep quite,this is above ur comprehension.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

U better keep quite,this is above your comprehension.
Trust me, I know what is beyond my comprehension and do not hesitate to admit it. But the gibberish you wrote up there is laughable.

Now, answer my question or has the theory caught up to you too? The sun don bake your brain?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

U better keep quite,this is above your comprehension.

You want to extend your foolishness by abusing fine gators. Ode!

Kai, this self confessed animal go soon take language crack small pikin bone o!!!! grin grin grin grin
Instead of helping the country in the small way you can by doing things like carrying cement in Lekki, you're here making an id!ot of yourself.

Please stop standing in the sun, because your last functioning brain cell is about to kaput! grin grin
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Trust me, I know what is beyond my comprehension and do not hesitate to admit it. But the gibberish you wrote up there  is laughable.

Now, answer my question or has the theory caught up to you too? The sun don bake your brain?

That is why i said it's beyond ur comprehension,u can't understand nothing.U probably don't know the history of australia and you probably don't know the history and nature of florida even when u claim to live in america;

This is not about husband hunting,these are fundamental issues that wannabes like u will find very bitter.If u want to understand it,u have to start thinking and i know u are very far away from reasoning
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

You want to extend your foolishness by abusing fine gators. Ode!

Kai, this self confessed animal go soon take language crack small pikin bone o!!!! grin grin grin grin
Instead of helping the country in the small way you can by doing things like carrying cement in Lekki, you're here making an id!ot of yourself.

Please stop standing in the sun, because your last functioning brain cell is about to kaput! grin grin

You are a basket case,ur reality centres on non issues,that is why u are stupid.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

That is why i said it's beyond your comprehension,u can't understand nothing.U probably don't know the history of australia and you probably don't know the history and nature of florida even when u claim to live in america;

This is not about husband hunting,these are fundamental issues that wannabes like u will find very bitter.If u want to understand it,u have to start thinking and i know u are very far away from reasoning

And even if she was husband hunting, would it be for a self confessed monkey like you?
Why is it that people whose brains are irredeemably buried between their arse cheeks think they can muster smartness over normal people?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

That is why i said it's beyond your comprehension,u can't understand nothing.U probably don't know the history of australia and you probably don't know the history and nature of florida even when u claim to live in america;

And with this post of yours, you've made reason and we prolly should award you with some kinda prize?

I have a lot to think about, but I wouldnt dismiss one to think about the crap you're spewing. Go back to Jakumo, he seems to be the only one supporting you.

Once again i am asking,could the round the year scorching sun have damaging effects on the brain?Why are africans not rational,having no sense of coordinations,no sense of creativity,no sense precedences,no sense creatures intuitions and dignity,even among the so-called educated ones?

Looking at aondoaka picture,all i can see is a man that is suppose to be highly educated but still very stu-pid and visionless.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

You are a basket case,your reality centres on non issues,that is why u are silly.

. . . And you are the [size=14pt]"least creature in animal!"[/size]
Ibon break bone!!!

Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

And even if she was husband hunting, would it be for a self confessed monkey like you?
Why is it that people whose brains a irredeemably buried between their arse cheeks think they can muster smartness over normal people?

U keep dwelling on the monkey issue because deep inside u,u know u are not as smart as monkey.Most of u subjectively believe that u are human,even when it is clear u lack the normal attributes of human.

Subjection is deluding.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Why is it that people whose brains a irredeemably buried between their arse cheeks think they can muster smartness over normal people?
Are you minding the buffoon?
I guess I shoulda praised the crap his peanut-sized brain farted out. . . . would have satisfied his overblown ego.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

I guess I shoulda praised the crap his peanut-sized brain farted out. . . . would have satisfied his overblown ego.

I wonder o! They say monkeys too have ambition! grin

I have adviced him to at least, make use of his muscles (since brain no de) and do things like carrying cement at construction sites, but usai! He wants to sit on NL waiting for people to praise him for talking very stupidly. Na wa o!
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

I guess I shoulda praised the crap  his peanut-sized brain  farted out. . . . would have satisfied his overblown ego.

Words are easy to repeat U are nothing but a disillusion black ''girl'',always a girl,taking the smooth part of disillusionment that ur coded brain can permit like ,the likes of beaf
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

I have adviced him to at least, make use of his muscles (since brain no de) and do things like carrying cement at construction sites, but usai! He wants to sit on NL waiting for people to praise him for talking very stupidly. Na wa o!

You must think u make sense with all the ogogoro talk u discuss here,local champion,ewu
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

Words are easy to repeat U are nothing but a disillusion black ''girl'',always a girl,taking the smooth part of disillusionment that your coded brain can permit like ,the likes of beaf
ROTFLMAO. Oh sorry, I thought I was Chinese before. grin

Anywaz, no vex. I apologize for my outburst. Carry on with your theory.

Beaf:

*death* grin
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO. Oh sorry, I thought I was Chinese before. grin

Anywaz, no vex. I apologize for my outburst. Carry on with your theory.

With your kind of mentality,u don't know who u are,issues like this would have jolt your consciousness,but u are way too daft to comprehend and as always prefering to live in the vicious circle of ignorance instead of taking a bold step to break off the box
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

With your kind of mentality,u don't know who u are,issues like this would have jolt your consciousness,but u are way too daft to comprehend and as always prefering to live in the vicious circle of ignorance instead of taking a bold step to break off the box
L.O.L
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

L.O.L

So?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by manmustwac(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
The African mans morals ethics and discipline is still evolving and could take another 2 to 300 years before we catch up with our white counterparts. Besides we are to close to our ancestors the apeman.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by Beaf: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
redsun:

Ibon united!!! grin grin grin grin grin
All the above, plus this. . . You are the [size=14pt]"least creature in animal!"[/size]
Guy, you go wound pesin o!

Charlie, you are very entertaining. But we expect high levels of entertainment from a self confessed monkey, sha.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

Ibon united!!! grin grin grin grin grin
All the above, plus this. . . You are the [size=14pt]"least creature in animal!"[/size]
Guy, you go wound pesin o!

Charlie, you are very entertaining. But we expect high levels of entertainment from a self confessed monkey, sha.

U are a small minded nuisance man,i am not in your league.U are mentally and beastly enslaved
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by redsun(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2010
manmustwac:

The African mans morals ethics and discipline is still evolving and could take another 2 to 300 years before we catch up with our white counterparts. Besides we are to close to our ancestors the apeman.

They think life is a bed of roses where they wave a magic wand and everything appears just because they are imperially enslaved.
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by tpiah: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
manmustwac:

Besides we are to close to our ancestors the apeman.

who is "we"?

are you morpheus in disguise?
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by manmustwac(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^^^The African Race
Re: The Brain And Scorching Sun by tpiah: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^ creationism versus evolution.

do you have evidence of a monkey among your forebears?

i know people like that full nairaland but havent heard anyone admit it yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Annoying Nigerian Accents / Photos: How Awolowo died Unsung / Photos: Buhari Meets With Gen. David Rodriguez, Commander, US Africa Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.