Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,973 members, 7,925,029 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

Please Leave A Comment/advice If You Have A Moment! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Leave A Comment/advice If You Have A Moment! (148 Views)

7 Powerful Business Writing Tips That Can Sell Your Brand & Products In A Moment / Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification / South African Senior Military Officer Dismissed Over Social Media Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Leave A Comment/advice If You Have A Moment! by Coolis: 8:16am On Jun 14
I am 44yrs, a man. I have done all manner of things/jobs except ritual, to make money in Abuja since I left NYSC in 2012. I look at my life now and I feel like l have failed. Due to the meager income l have been earning, l couldn't start a family up till date.
All l can boast of today is about N300k. I have been looking for a business to put the money, in order to earn a living.

If you have a moment, please leave a comment/advice.

Here is the challenge. My cousins are into wood processing business i.e timber business in my home town. I am seriously considering going to them with what I have, to plead with them to teach me the trade/showing me the way to trade with the amount l have to see how it goes.

On the other hand, I am also considering getting POS machine to start the business. The market l learnt is already saturated. Please, if you are in my position, what is your best option? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Please Leave A Comment/advice If You Have A Moment! by KingGame: 9:47am On Jul 11
Thank you for the insightful article on slot machine strategies! Your tips were incredibly valuable. For more detailed information, visit KingGame.
I found your advice on slot techniques particularly helpful. For additional resources, check out Gold99 and PGasia. For further insights, visit KINGGAME. Keep up the great work!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up To 50k Monthly With Free Registration / . / How To Cope With Toxic People At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.