Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG (19612 Views)

HARDSHIP: Stop Buying Tomatoes At Supermakets, Presidency Tells Nigerians / Aregberascal's Son, Thiefnibu Daughter Feed Fat On Prisoners' Feeding Contract / Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by NLCreator: 8:19am On Jun 14
The Federal Government should not be spending money on prisons and prisoners. They should be making money from prisons. Prisoners should work on farms to grow their own food and even excess produce that should be sold to the public. Let us do what China does, and instead of paying for labourers to build roads, prisoners, including big men and powerful politicians who go to prisons, should build roads and other infrastructure for free. Their payment is their food and board. How can the government be spending billions to feed and accommodate prisoners while law abiding Nigerians are looking for food and housing? That is a provocation to the average honest Nigerian to commit crimes so he can go to prison and get free meals and accommodation!

What do you think?

#TableShaker

https://x.com/renoomokri/status/1801484171560264075?s=19

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Ezeama400: 8:21am On Jun 14
Why not blame Peter Obi?

254 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Remman(m): 8:25am On Jun 14
There's sense in that, as some prisoners would even get skill once they free them. I love this idea, and it will help in discouraging people from doing crime.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by GanagiBitrus: 8:33am On Jun 14
Problem is that there are not enough jobs in Nigeria to go round for law-abiding Nigerians, talk-less of for Prisoners.
Many Nigerians will gladly accept those jobs that the prisoners would have done.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by helinues: 8:33am On Jun 14
I think you wrote absolute nonsense

Thank you

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by SadiqBabaSani: 8:36am On Jun 14
Mhad man Rhino Omo Kiri kiri

32 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by ApcBacteriafonj: 8:37am On Jun 14
F00lishh hypocrite human grin grin grin grin grin Why not blame Peter Obi

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Quest7777: 8:43am On Jun 14
Omokri is obviously a very jobless man that has all the time to be thinking of one thing or the other, most times foolish thoughts on how to attack Obi and Obidients.

This one about prisoners, may look sensible on the surface, but it's actually very senseless in present day Nigeria.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by BossGerald: 8:45am On Jun 14
Remman:
There's sense in that, as some prisoners would even get skill once they free them. I love this idea, and it will help in discouraging people from doing crime.

So in other words they should be sacrificed to bandits and herdsmen killing people in their farmlands

Abi you no know the reason why food crop is expensive?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by jmoore(m): 8:46am On Jun 14
Reno na Omonkey but op used a false headline. He didn't blame prisoners.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Melagros(m): 8:46am On Jun 14
COMRADES Reno Omokri is a jester, do you take his talks serious?

10 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Jimmur(m): 8:46am On Jun 14
helinues:

Indeed @ emboldened

Point out to the sense in what Reno wrote

Pls if u want to help, help. Stop looking for faults. You don't have to mock me

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Morbeta11(m): 8:50am On Jun 14
Reno is content-LESS without Peter Obi.. grin

33 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Justiceganduje: 10:21am On Jun 14
helinues:

Indeed @ emboldened

Point out to the sense in what Reno wrote
Wanna waste today too?

14 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by helinues: 10:22am On Jun 14
Justiceganduje:
Wanna waste today too?

Hands go soon touch this moniker

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:00am On Jun 14
GanagiBitrus:

Problem is that there are not enough jobs in Nigeria to go round, for law-abiding Nigerians, talk-less of for Prisoners.
Many Nigerians will gladly accept those jobs that the prisoners would have done.

They will definitely be useful in farming and construction companies as labourers.

Instead of wasting away in sell.

The pile up in the prison is even an eyesore.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by meum: 11:42am On Jun 14
You go fear free food & accommodation 😂

Reno, i know you are just doing this to make it look like you are calling out the government of the day. Say it the way it is: they are embezzling the money. Have you visited the prisons to justify the billions you said they are spending? If what they provide in those prisons are what you call free food & accommodation then you are wrong

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Fuckyoumod: 11:42am On Jun 14
Only foolish and senseless people listen to a fugitive.

Reno is Fugitive, a wanted man. Until he steps his foot into this country nobody should take him serious.

Why has Reno not visited Nigeria is 2015 till date? What is Reno running from?

13 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Zico5(m): 11:43am On Jun 14
Reno really made a sense here. Do u know there are some prisoners that prefer to remain in prison for life than getting freedom because of free food. I have seen someone that continue to commit crimes so that he can go back to prison. If this can be introduced, rate of crimes will reduce gradually.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by blowjohn(m): 11:43am On Jun 14
Remman:

Let's send u to prison.

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by pipnator00(m): 11:44am On Jun 14
I think you are an IDIOT! Prisons serves as a reformatory home for the prisoners, not to further punish them!

Moreover in other climes where the prisoners are allowed to work, they are paid only that they wouldn't have access to the money paid until they complete their sentence.

Advocating to use prisoners as slave laborers is tantamount to anarchy and abuse. In just one month of starting that system, our prisons will be filled to the brim because rich people will embark of mass incarceration of the poor masses just so they'd have access to free laborers/workers.

NLCreator:

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by highyo: 11:44am On Jun 14
I be wan abuse him before but after reading everything I found plenty Opolo sense in it.
But another open door for warder to start feeding on prisoners like parasite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by idanone(m): 11:45am On Jun 14
Watin concern you Reno Omokri? Is reno saying orji kalu should be farming as a prisoner that time, by right all the politicians should be a prisoner and be farming for we the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:45am On Jun 14
That is how they do it in China

Can you compare chinese cells to Nigeria
Can you compare the management of prisons to Nigeria
The infrastructure

Renogoat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Oghene86: 11:45am On Jun 14
NLCreator:

They should be allowed to starve to death?
Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Olatundex22(m): 11:46am On Jun 14
cheesy I swear this guy just said what on my mind for long times now.. the most sensible talk from this man I have never heard.👍👍👍👍✅👍✅👍👍✅✅✅✅✅👍

JJUST IMAGINE PRISONERS DEY PROTESTS FOR FOOD

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Lomprico2: 11:46am On Jun 14
Remman:

There will be large number of escapees at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by coputa(m): 11:47am On Jun 14
GanagiBitrus:

Problem is that there are not enough jobs in Nigeria to go round, for law-abiding Nigerians, talk-less of for Prisoners.
Cheap labour

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Stop Spending Money On Prisoners - Reno Omokri Tells FG by Olaide1295: 11:47am On Jun 14
I totally agree with this. Prisoners should not get free food. They should work in exchange for their food and accommodation. If they work harder, the rest of the money should be kept in bank for them to help them integrate well into the society after they are released.

There are roads to be built, foods need to be grown, mines to be mined, cities to be cleaned, trees to be planted etc. There is a lot of work to be done to improve our society.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful City In South East "OWERRI" / EFCC Loses Case Against Adegboruwa / Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.