Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) (42469 Views)

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by samcolee(m): 10:00am On Jun 15
tropaz:
cool

Goat milk is much more expensive because it's mostly consumed by lactose intolerant people.

In other news, Nigeria is a free market economy, anyone can buy and sell at any price, the market force determines the prices of goods and services. Hence, That supermarket's price is not the true reflection of the market price of that product. Check else where!!!

This is true , I wanted to buy a vitamin D tablet at a pharmacy I was told #2500, I checked elsewhere and got it at #1500 imagine if I bought at first pharmacy? You'd wonder if the second one selling at 1500 is at lost lols

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by mukthar2000(m): 10:01am On Jun 15
Soya beans and cow milk would be more preferably as alternative instead of me using my #1k to buy this.
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:03am On Jun 15
KHAYGOLD:
There are lot of alternatives to Peak Milk, or must you drink Peak Milk? We have cheaper ones like KerryGold, Dano and others that are good and cheaper.

Haa is kerry gold not more expensive than peak?

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Impregnable101: 10:03am On Jun 15
pyyxxaro:
Peak Milk nor be for plumber or carpenter oh , na for Chevron/Exxon Mobil people

Go buy goat milk if you wise 🙆🏿‍♀️
very stupid statement. I'm a plumber & i constantly buys peak milk......

2 Likes

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:03am On Jun 15
Elsueno:

Am beginning to think labor 250k go make sense fa.

How could peak way entire cartoon be 5000 a few years ago now be 1k for a SINGLE ONE!!
My dear, it's like they want to kill everybody kpata kpata for that Naija.Here in UK,the bigger size of liquid milk is around 50 pence and I take one in 2 days interval.Chai, Naija ooo.. cry..e no go better for agbado urchins!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by TechCapon(m): 10:05am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:

It's sold for 200 , 400 and 700 respectively for its different sizes.
where are you based? The one of 200 is total rubbish and waste of money. Nothing is inside grin
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Ganjafama(m): 10:06am On Jun 15
I used to pray to God to bring my helper but now I pray to make me a helper because the helper you are praying to God to bring needs help too.

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Beautifulday: 10:06am On Jun 15
saveman91:
Here cost N1200

Three crown? No be peak milk.
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by pyyxxaro: 10:07am On Jun 15
Impregnable101:
very stupid statement. I'm a plumber & i constantly buys peak milk......

Nor cry na , because of small post you don de foam for mouth 😀
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Beautifulday: 10:07am On Jun 15
TechCapon:
where are you based? The one of 200 is total rubbish and waste of money. Nothing is inside grin

That 200 can be used to drink small pap
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 10:11am On Jun 15
Beautifulday:

Three crown? No be peak milk.
Both

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by TechCapon(m): 10:11am On Jun 15
Beautifulday:

That 200 can be used to drink small pap
for small children not for adults
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ufuosman(m): 10:13am On Jun 15
Naija we hail thee
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by AviatorMoney(m): 10:14am On Jun 15
pretydiva:

Lately, I noticed the quality in taste has drastically reduced compared to 2 years ago
Story for who no fit buy peak grin cheesy.
Note: there is Holland and Nigeria peak.
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Beautifulday: 10:14am On Jun 15
saveman91:
Both

Omo
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 10:15am On Jun 15
Beautifulday:

Omo
Them de sell anyhow

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Ubdavis(m): 10:16am On Jun 15
pyyxxaro:
Peak Milk nor be for plumber or carpenter oh , na for Chevron/Exxon Mobil people

Go buy goat milk if you wise 🙆🏿‍♀️

Ur not aware of celebrity carpenter...
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Beautifulday: 10:17am On Jun 15
saveman91:
Them de sell anyhow

🤣🤣🤣

You say them dey sell anyhow.

Nah because people dey buy anyhow too
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 10:18am On Jun 15
Ubdavis:

Ur not aware of celebrity carpenter...
The guy na capenter
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 10:19am On Jun 15
[quote author=Beautifulday post=130484153]
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by symbianDON(m): 10:21am On Jun 15
Elsueno:

How could peak way entire cartoon be 5000 a few years ago now be 1k for a SINGLE ONE!!
APC people say it is profitable to buy 1 tin of peak milk for N1,000 now so that in the future we can buy it for N100 /can.

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by JAWBONE(m): 10:25am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:

It's sold for 200 , 400 and 700 respectively for its different sizes.

The one for 400 is 500 naira now
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Damian911: 10:29am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:
I just use Hollandia Evaporated and I love it.

Just had it with my Quaker oats and it's absolutely creamy and filling.

Ever since I discovered it. To hell with every other milk .
How good is Quaker Oats?
What's it really made of?? I've been contemplating about giving it a trial
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by abbasajao(m): 10:29am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:
I just use Hollandia Evaporated and I love it.

Just had it with my Quaker oats and it's absolutely creamy and filling.

Ever since I discovered it. To hell with every other milk .

The funny thing is that, the price of that one may soon go up

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 10:30am On Jun 15
JAWBONE:

The one for 400 is 500 naira now
Help me tell am be like sey him no remember again
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Nzogbu2012: 10:30am On Jun 15
The peak milk is €17 ...in the European Country....

Convert it to Naira. And see for yourself
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Anunakeeh: 10:35am On Jun 15
Xox1945:
The current price is 1250
Thanks to APC government
Nigeria is under state capture
Every good and non tribal Nigerians
Should be better ready if not

They will never be ready.

I want the milk to sell for #1,500 soon.

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Impregnable101: 10:35am On Jun 15
pyyxxaro:

Nor cry na , because of small post you don de foam for mouth 😀
lol. I'm not crying just correcting an impression. I nor go leave plumbing work for banking work

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by noobody(m): 10:37am On Jun 15
Beautifulday:

Hollandia smallest is 200

The one following it is 400

Omo! E b things

At least better value,and it's creamier.

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by blowjohn(m): 10:37am On Jun 15
Na ribena plastic bottle surprise me pass!!!
It's like 950 naira in abuja.

Ribena wey be 250 naira before!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by cyrusmillz: 10:40am On Jun 15
Elsueno:

5000 sef don cost then. Around 2009 ... we sold it for 3900 per carton 1k per dozen, 3 for 250 and this Peak Holland oh ..... This price is so unbelievable

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Anunakeeh: 10:40am On Jun 15
flokii:
This is just waste of money.. the milk they produce and sell in Nigeria is not the same as the ones made in Holland so why the unreasonable price?.

They perfectly know you people are useless and can't produce anything. They wouldn't even feed their animals with the Junks they produce for you here.

So whatever you see you take it like that.

Nigeria have no say in world matters. Nobody regard useless people or take them serious.

You fooools have not seen anything yet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Buka Stew (Pictures) / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / The #500 breakfast

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.