Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) (42468 Views)

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by NaijaCover(m): 10:45am On Jun 15
Welcome To The Real World
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by MrSamsung(m): 10:46am On Jun 15
mukthar2000:
Soya beans and cow milk would be more preferably as alternative instead of me using my #1k to buy this.

Is it healthy to drink raw cow milk? If yes where do you get your own
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 10:48am On Jun 15
MrSamsung:

Is it healthy to drink raw cow milk? If yes where do you get your own
tell him..o be like say him de blow Weed
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by richeeyo(m): 10:52am On Jun 15
pyyxxaro:
Peak Milk nor be for plumber or carpenter oh , na for Chevron/Exxon Mobil people

Go buy goat milk if you wise πŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ
But goat milk is richer
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by MrSamsung(m): 10:52am On Jun 15
saveman91:
tell him..o be like say him de blow Weed

Look he might be right that's why I am just asking
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Mpanyi: 10:55am On Jun 15
mamaafrik:

It's the economy,not coke;others did same too

Okay
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 10:59am On Jun 15
MrSamsung:

Look he might be right that's why I am just asking
Who does that before
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by psucc(m): 10:59am On Jun 15
So surprised that the same Peak Milk that's been on the internet for over a month ago is the same one they sold to you at Uyo.
Same handwriting, same komkom, same image,
Mek una try the lie small small.

saveman91:
I bought this peak milk today at the supermarket here in uyo idoro road "divine shop&save supermarket"
below is the price

how much for your area?
kindly Drop your location
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 11:01am On Jun 15
psucc:
So surprised that the same Peak Milk that's been on the internet for over a month ago is the same one they sold to you at Uyo.
Same handwriting, same komkom, same image,
Mek una try the lie small small.

For you mind
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by mechanics(m): 11:04am On Jun 15
Hmmmm, it's between N700-N800
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by MrSamsung(m): 11:08am On Jun 15
saveman91:
Who does that before

A simple Googling can tell
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by danietohbadt(m): 11:10am On Jun 15
Elsueno:

Am beginning to think labor 250k go make sense fa.

How could peak way entire cartoon be 5000 a few years ago now be 1k for a SINGLE ONE!!

In 2017, I used to buy a crate (24) tins for N3,300 every month. Then disaster Buhari started with his plaque.

Here we are today

I no fit buy a tin again, na cowbell I dey buy now, same cowbell I used to reject back then.

Lol πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by saveman91(m): 11:10am On Jun 15
MrSamsung:

A simple Googling can tell
Never in my life
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by IdJack(m): 11:11am On Jun 15
Prices of things are getting higher every day.
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by MrSamsung(m): 11:15am On Jun 15
saveman91:
Never in my life
Why?
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Beremx(f): 11:21am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:
I just use Hollandia Evaporated and I love it.

Just had it with my Quaker oats and it's absolutely creamy and filling.

Ever since I discovered it. To hell with every other milk .
Hollandia milk is also expensive. The advantage Hollandia milk has is because it has smaller sizes

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by warrenweste(m): 11:25am On Jun 15
pretydiva:

Lately, I noticed the quality in taste has drastically reduced compared to 2 years ago

Esperanza their yogurt, it's now rubbish
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Westman001: 11:28am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:

It's sold for 200 , 400 and 700 respectively for its different sizes.

Did you know the #200 size was #50 few months ago.

It's not a fair price either. Stop this mentality pls.

Everything Every commodity in the country is insanely and annoyingly outrageous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Twob: 11:29am On Jun 15
Go for DANO Milk.
All DANO products are affordable and excellent!!!
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Exceed15: 11:31am On Jun 15
E no go better for Apc .
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Westman001: 11:31am On Jun 15
Twob:
Go for DANO Milk.
All DANO products are affordable and excellent!!!

Nothing is affordable.

No item is affordable. Prices are annoyingly and insanely outrageous.

2 Likes

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Bizibi(m): 11:33am On Jun 15
I have been buying this Irish powder milk in abj recently,it is good.
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ivandragon: 11:35am On Jun 15
KHAYGOLD:
There are lot of alternatives to Peak Milk, or must you drink Peak Milk? We have cheaper ones like KerryGold, Dano and others that are good and cheaper.

That others are cheaper is relative because those 'cheaper' ones were not as expensive as they are today.

So as the price of Peak milk has increased, so have those ones you now refer to as cheaper.

For instance, Dano refill was less than N600 pre-May 2023 while Peak milk of same size was about N900.

Today, the Dano refill goes for N3k+ while the Peak Milk is close to N5k.

So the issue is not about cheaper alternatives, but about checking the galloping rise in prices of goods and services.

2 Likes

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by Thryphosa(m): 11:36am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:

It's sold for 200 , 400 and 700 respectively for its different sizes.

That milk to me is far better than peak milk. The taste is nice πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ivandragon: 11:37am On Jun 15
Westman001:

Did you know the #200 size was #50 few months ago.

It's not a fair price either. Stop this mentality pls.

Everything Every commodity in the country is insanely and annoyingly outrageous.

Exactly!!!

What they term cheaper alternative has always been the cheaper alternative and it has also increased in price.

3 Likes

Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ufotunang: 11:43am On Jun 15
Renewed hope to renewed shege πŸ™„
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ShangTsung000: 11:49am On Jun 15
doggedfighter:
I just use Hollandia Evaporated and I love it.

Just had it with my Quaker oats and it's absolutely creamy and filling.

Ever since I discovered it. To hell with every other milk .

IYOO...

You go soon cast this update now. NawaoπŸ‘½

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ScarletBrace(m): 11:52am On Jun 15
illicit:
Find one Fulani settlement to buy raw milk

When I lived in Osun state, that's how I do...

Inefficient processing. You could be in for serious health challenges in the nearest future. Be careful.
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by illicit(m): 11:53am On Jun 15
ScarletBrace:

Inefficient processing. You could be in for serious health challenges in the nearest future. Be careful.

Forget...

U don see Fulani for hospital before?
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by pyyxxaro: 11:55am On Jun 15
Impregnable101:
lol. I'm not crying just correcting an impression. I nor go leave plumbing work for banking work

Una de cash out steady , because the demand would always be there ✌️
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by SaturnNick(m): 11:55am On Jun 15
pyyxxaro:
Peak Milk nor be for plumber or carpenter oh , na for Chevron/Exxon Mobil people

Go buy goat milk if you wise πŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ
Goat milk is not very popular. But it's more expensive. Believe me
Re: See The Price Of Peak Milk I Bought Today (pic) by ScarletBrace(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15
illicit:

Forget...

U don see Fulani for hospital before?

Have you seen them begging on the streets with all kinds of sores and diseases?
The last time I saw a leprous person he was a northerner. The one with microbes infested dentition was also a northerner.
Rotten feet with worms and slimy discharge too, na them body I see am.
Btw,
Why do I have the feeling you barely have a meaningful connection with personal hygiene?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Buka Stew (Pictures) / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / The #500 breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.