Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Please, Your Advice Is Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Your Advice Is Needed! (337 Views)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Coolis: 9:32am On Jun 14
I am 44yrs, a man. I have done all manner of things/jobs except ritual, to make money in Abuja since I left NYSC in 2012. I look at my life now and I feel like l have failed. Due to the meager income l have been earning, l couldn't start a family up till date.
All l can boast of today is about N300k. I have been looking for a business to put the money, in order to earn a living.

If you have a moment, please leave a comment/advice.

Here is the challenge. My cousins are into wood processing business i.e timber business in my home town. I am seriously considering going to them with what I have, to plead with them to teach me the trade/showing me the way to trade with the amount l have to see how it goes.

On the other hand, I am also considering getting POS machine to start the business. The market l learnt is already saturated. Please, if you are in my position, what is your best option? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by TimiRume(f): 2:21pm On Jun 14
To cousins for wood processing
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Shedrick: 2:37pm On Jun 14
First Of all be prayerful, I also finish Uni 2013, NYSC 2014 and not married too. I am not 40 ooo but close to that. Starting a family is for two individuals who can feed their own mouth, not a man providing and the wife is on the receiving end. That 300k is something and is that your salary or what you have at the moment?? Sincerely you are better off than some people just reject the word failure, cos has a man thinketh in his heart so he is. There are endless opportunities out there especially in the TECH world. I don't know much abt the charcoal but you can reside in Nigeria and lay, wake and live in an economy of a different country. Piece Of Advice Is, Use Your head and not your muscle....... Yoruba adage that says that one's palms doesn't deceive one. Meaning One's hand work will definitely pave away, that is a lie as that has expired long time ago. It is one's head doesn't deceive one. The Wealth Of This age is for those who can think not those who can work. Reasons I won't even advice the charcoal business.
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Coolis: 2:53pm On Jun 14
Thank you a lot for your time and advice, l am not going into charcoal business. You might have gotten me wrong. I said wood processing business. You may have seen a new building been roofed before, the kind of different woods that are used in roofing like 2 by 2, 3 by 4, planks, are the kind of wood processing l talked about that my cousins are into.
I agree with you that there's a lot of money in the TECH world but I have no idea on how the sector works. Except you want to help out with some knowledge or idea l can run with to make money. Thank you

Shedrick:
First Of all be prayerful, I also finish Uni 2013, NYSC 2014 and not married too. I am not 40 ooo but close to that. Starting a family is for two individuals who can feed their own mouth, not a man providing and the wife is on the receiving end. That 300k is something and is that your salary or what you have at the moment?? Sincerely you are better off than some people just reject the word failure, cos has a man thinketh in his heart so he is. There are endless opportunities out there especially in the TECH world. I don't know much abt the charcoal but you can reside in Nigeria and lay, wake and live in an economy of a different country. Piece Of Advice Is, Use Your head and not your muscle....... Yoruba adage that says that one's palms doesn't deceive one. Meaning One's hand work will definitely pave away, that is a lie as that has expired long time ago. It is one's head doesn't deceive one. The Wealth Of This age is for those who can think not those who can work. Reasons I won't even advice the charcoal business.
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Coolis: 2:54pm On Jun 14
I really appreciate, thank you

TimiRume:
To cousins for wood processing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by online4business: 8:47pm On Jun 14
1 find the moniker mk82 on nairaland read his thread on kdp
2 study that thread like your life depends on it. Make sure you understand keywords research
2 use 50k to get laptop
3 start writing and making dollars

If you go this route make sure you listen to guy who do direct response copywriting

Listen and read everything from

Gary halbert
Gary bencivenga
Dan Kennedy

Remember writing has the power to change your story as it has done for many of us.

1 Like

Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Coolis: 5:17am On Jun 15
Thank you, appreciate

uote author=online4business post=130477874]1 find the moniker mk82 on nairaland read his thread on kdp
2 study that thread like your life depends on it. Make sure you understand keywords research
2 use 50k to get laptop

If you go this route make sure you listen to guy who do direct response copywriting

Gary halbert
Gary bencivenga
Dan Kennedy

Remember writing has the power to change your story as it has done for many of us.

[/quote]
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Pussyisgud: 9:29am On Jun 15
online4business:
1 find the moniker mk82 on nairaland read his thread on kdp
2 use 50k to get laptop

Gary halbert
Gary bencivenga
Dan Kennedy

na lie, e no dey pay stop lying.
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Shedrick: 11:48am On Jun 15
Coolis:
Thank you a lot for your time and advice, l am not going into charcoal business. You might have gotten me wrong. I said wood processing business. You may have seen a new building been roofed before, the kind of different woods that are used in roofing like 2 by 2, 3 by 4, planks, are the kind of wood processing l talked about that my cousins are into.
I agree with you that there's a lot of money in the TECH world but I have no idea on how the sector works. Except you want to help out with some knowledge or idea l can run with to make money. Thank you

Yesterday, I was with some group of people who told me, they are ready to pay like $55,000 just for me write a smart contract to mint some ERC20 token However the deal went left due some reasons. My Point is, this are opportunity you get when you have skills like this. Helping you is possible, if your location is not in another state. I do not believe in training people virtually except people who already have a good knowledge of programming. However note that helping you doesn't square to training you for free.
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by online4business: 12:34pm On Jun 15
Pussyisgud:

na lie, e no dey pay stop lying.
E no dey pay e no dey pay you are right?

You cannot make money and have excuses make your choice.
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Emma1Oj(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15
Coolis:

I am 44yrs, a man. I have done all manner of things/jobs except ritual, to make money in Abuja since I left NYSC in 2012. I look at my life now and I feel like l have failed. Due to the meager income l have been earning, l couldn't start a family up till date.
All l can boast of today is about N300k. I have been looking for a business to put the money, in order to earn a living.

If you have a moment, please leave a comment/advice.

Here is the challenge. My cousins are into wood processing business i.e timber business in my home town. I am seriously considering going to them with what I have, to plead with them to teach me the trade/showing me the way to trade with the amount l have to see how it goes.

On the other hand, I am also considering getting POS machine to start the business. The market l learnt is already saturated. Please, if you are in my position, what is your best option? Thank you in anticipation.
Wood processing is cool.. Pls don't reveal all your cash to anyone because wen it comes to money, no one can or shld be trusted.

U can jus say u want to start with 150-200k and pretend to don't have upto 300k. Untill you are soooooo sure there's need to bring more cash out. And act lik you wen to borrow it, still don't bring out much.. leave some cash behind for yourself...

Don't mind and ever listen to those pple talking abt internet, write or asking you to go read someone life story to invest. They are all business partners and their aim is to collect that cash from you.

This is invest and money matter. Be careful because everyone will come and act nice to you nowq to collect... Remember, na street you dey enter so oooo.

Forget age.. you can still build a family at 60yrs. Income matters.
Re: Please, Your Advice Is Needed! by Coolis: 8:21pm On Jun 16
God bless you big time, I appreciate.

quote author=Emma1Oj post=130486356] Wood processing is cool.. Pls don't reveal all your cash to anyone because wen it comes to money, no one can or shld be trusted.

U can jus say u want to start with 150-200k and pretend to don't have upto 300k. Untill you are soooooo sure there's need to bring more cash out. And act lik you wen to borrow it, still don't bring out much.. leave some cash behind for yourself...

Don't mind and ever listen to those pple talking abt internet, write or asking you to go read someone life story to invest. They are all business partners and their aim is to collect that cash from you.

This is invest and money matter. Be careful because everyone will come and act nice to you nowq to collect... Remember, na street you dey enter so oooo.

Forget age.. you can still build a family at 60yrs. Income matters.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Female Marketing Executives Wanted! / Software Developer / Marketers Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.