Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,415 members, 7,940,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East (773 Views)

Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by Nailly: 2:16pm On Jun 14
After they have created more States for Ijaws first they should give Anioma State to South East which is Delta Igbos then they should create Enio State which is Upland Rivers State that carry Etche, Ndoki, Ikwerre, Ogba etc.
The Igbos Speaking of Rivers State.

So that Igbos can allow us rest
Their wahala too much.

@General Ditari.

1 Like

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by BlackhatMentor: 2:18pm On Jun 14
Nailly:
After they have created more States for Ijaws first they should give Anioma State to South East which is Delta Igbos then they should create Enio State which is Upland Rivers State that carry Etche, Ndoki, Ikwerre, Ogba etc.

Their wahala too much.

@General Ditari.

You see.
When you keep Ogogoro one side and clear your brain 🧠 you begin to reason properly.

Try going to rehab to quit KaiKai permanently

@General Ditari

9 Likes

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by oyichi: 2:37pm On Jun 14
Go to that region and ask people, almost all of them claim to have root from bini

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by BlackhatMentor: 2:38pm On Jun 14
oyichi:
Go to that region and ask people, almost all of them claim to have root from bini
Lol.
Even South Africa, Kenya, Ghana came from bini

7 Likes

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by oyichi: 2:44pm On Jun 14
BlackhatMentor:

Lol.
Even South Africa, Kenya, Ghana came from bini
look, am not saying what I don't know, my mother is from ndokwa in anioma, my grandma is still alive, these people are not ibos, without the consent of the oba of Benin, a king can not be crowned in that region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by Chikel20000(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14
oyichi:
look, am not saying what I don't know, my mother is from ndokwa in anioma, my grandma is still alive, these people are not ibos, without the consent of the oba of Benin, a king can not be crowned in that region
oga u are d one disturbing our peace here....did we Igbos bring d bill for d creation of Anioma state?

5 Likes

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by BlackhatMentor: 2:50pm On Jun 14
oyichi:
Benin is a fallen kingdom and now a village.

No one cares about your benin anymore... You're king is not respected outside Edo... Stop making noise here.

Anioma and benin got zero things in common.

If you want to search those closest to Benin search in the West side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by mrvitalis(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14
Nailly:

Their wahala too much.

@General Ditari.

This guy funny 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14
oyichi:
Do you think anioma people should leave South East where they would be majority and join niger Delta where they would be minority?

How does that make sense

What's more likely anioma person rulling niger Delta or anioma ruling South east??

In South East anioma instantly becomes of the largest igbo tribe instantly

2 Likes

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by oyichi: 3:12pm On Jun 14
mrvitalis:

Do you think anioma people should leave South East where they would be majority and join niger Delta where they would be minority?

How does that make sense

What's more likely anioma person rulling niger Delta or anioma ruling South east??

In South East anioma instantly becomes of the largest igbo tribe instantly
it is the other way round
Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by OfoIgbo: 3:35pm On Jun 14
Nailly:

Their wahala too much.

@General Ditari.

Oooh so una no wan Aminadokiari again ehn?

Igboid, pazienza, slayerforever, Bkayy, Ekealterego come and see!!!

Jokes apart, not only will Ndoki go with Igbos, Ubani(Bonny) and Opobo will also go with Igbos. Get that into your head alright.

And btw, the SS already has 6 states, so don't even entertain the idea of any extra Ijaw state, until Igbos have up to 6 states in the SE.
Whenever any Ijaw state is created, that will automatically mean that the SS will have 7 states, and this will immediately trigger the addition of yet another state to the SE, hopefully this ENIO state.
Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by LadyExcellency: 3:43pm On Jun 14
People don't care where you categorize them provided it brings food to their table and development to their communities
Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by pandax: 4:03pm On Jun 14
Nailly:

Their wahala too much.

@General Ditari.

Thanks for your support. This issue has been settled between us during the 2014 Confab. We know the reason behind the latest Ijaw support to have all Igbo communities in ND back to SE. Ijaws wants to be the new overlord and move the region's capital to Yenagoa.

We support Ijaw in having a distinct region from AkwaCross. They can take their kith and kin in Rivers and move westwards till Ondo if they are contiguous.

We might have 5 Regions in Southern Nigeria to assuage everyone. I cannot say anything about Northern Nigeria as I do not know their nuances

1 Like

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by ruggedtimi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14
If its added to the east what is the benefit...Problem wey dey nigeria pass claiming of territory.

1 Like

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by paramakina202: 4:43pm On Jun 14
oyichi:

You need to be lectured by Asari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoZBz3uR6U
Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by BondRiv: 5:00pm On Jun 14
Nailly:

Their wahala too much.

@General Ditari.

Get your head checked.
Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by jamesversion: 6:32pm On Jun 14
Nailly:

Their wahala too much.

@General Ditari.

I like your style. grin grin grin

They should first of all create for Ijaw, then they can create for others. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ditari by now you suppose don build big oven for bayelsa dey make better money.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by Paystack: 6:43pm On Jun 14
jamesversion:

I like your style. grin grin grin

They should first of all create for Ijaw, then they can create for others. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ditari by now you suppose don build big oven for bayelsa dey make better money.
🤣🤣🤣

I bet this guy has ogogoro joint in Bayelsa
Re: See Why Delta North And Upland Rivers State Should Be Added To South East by Bardo: 11:15pm On Jun 14
Ijaws are immigrants in rivers

Ijaws are reminiscent of the gypsies of Europe

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? / Whats Up With Obasanjo's Family? / Darfur: 5 Years On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.