Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,673 members, 7,918,148 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President (21592 Views)

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by observanc1: 11:30pm On Jun 15
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. I'm guessing the blacks were busy beating drums and doing nothing when the said South Africa was being built ? grin. Nigerians grin. What do you coons even know what racism is when you constantly beg for recolonisation in exchange for shiny buildings? grin
Black South Africans were in the bush. Whiteman was chasing them away from one Bush to the and developing the land. Whiteman singlehandedly built South Africa completely, no joke, no banter.
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 1:04am On Jun 16
observanc1:
Black South Africans were in the bush. Whiteman was chasing them away from one Bush to the and developing the land. Whiteman singlehandedly built South Africa completely, no joke, no banter.
Go read a book, you're embarrassing yourself
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by ChristCee: 4:15am On Jun 16
WannaHowzit:

I'll send alms to your starving family. Rotten ponmo as usual or you'd rather pick through garbage bins? Same thing really 🫤🫤🫤🇳🇬👎🏾
Help your stvpid ideeiot of a mother first. They fvvl needs it more than the poorest person in Nigeria. The last time I stick my fingers in her puccy, it smelled horribly.
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by ChristCee: 4:16am On Jun 16
KingCold:
They are your heads bro, LOL, nwabali is not South African, is he?

Look even your politician has it ; The classic Nigerian pentagon shape grin grin grin
No wonder your girls love us and it makes you guys cry grin grin just look at the type of head 98% of south Africans have then compare it to the worst heads in Nigeria that you searched all the internet for and you will cry grin grin

I know of a Nigerian guy fingering your mother's puccy and the bitch enjoys it everytime more then your father's rotten 1cm dick
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by ChristCee: 4:22am On Jun 16
KingCold:
LOL. the fact that you're even still mocking people living with HIV in 2024 shows how far backward you lots still are, who still does that today? you're unexposed that's why you salivate grin grin grin at the sight of a white person

considering your country has the highest prevalence of babies born with the same disease, aren't you the last dog to bark again?

This son of a cheap HIV mother is really pained grin grin
The fvvl wants Nigeria to start dragging HIV trophy with his sick country...no way. I hope your mother dies soon from her own infection so she doesn't spread it to the Nigeria nigga fingering her and enjoying her for now more than the bald fvvl you call a father.
I deal with facts no stupid propagandas imagine 7.5 million HIV in a country of less than 40million useful people compared to 1million plus in a country of 220 million people grin grin you know maths at all?
It is normal for folks in Nigeria to have a little of your infection anyway, after all your women go wet when they sight us. grin grin grin grin when your dicks are as ugly as your heads grin grin paid fool

Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by jara: 5:00am On Jun 16
KingCold,
If you or the guy that gave you a like cannot point out where I used an ethnic or xenophobic slur against anyone, they know you better than I do and you deserve what they call you.

KingCold:
No no no...Typical Nigerians. they are the ones always ruining SA threads with insults. Point out your own specifically
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 10:39am On Jun 16
jara:
KingCold,
If you or the guy that gave you a like cannot point out where I used an ethnic or xenophobic slur against anyone, they know you better than I do and you deserve what they call you.

Type English dude you make no sense whatsoever
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 10:42am On Jun 16
ChristCee:

This son of a cheap HIV mother is really pained grin grin
The fvvl wants Nigeria to start dragging HIV trophy with his sick country...no way. I hope your mother dies soon from her own infection so she doesn't spread it to the Nigeria nigga fingering her and enjoying her for now more than the bald fvvl you call a father.
I deal with facts no stupid propagandas imagine 7.5 million HIV in a country of less than 40million useful people compared to 1million plus in a country of 220 million people grin grin you know maths at all?
It is normal for folks in Nigeria to have a little of your infection anyway, after all your women go wet when they sight us. grin grin grin grin when your dicks are as ugly as your heads grin grin paid fool
I'm not pained at all.. I'm just surprised at the utter backwardness. HIV jibes in 2024? who does that?

LOL. and this is your attempt to justify your HIV baby rates? they are the biggest in the world homie. you're in no position to throw any HIV jibe
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 10:43am On Jun 16
ChristCee:

No wonder your girls love us and it makes you guys cry grin grin just look at the type of head 98% of south Africans have then compare it to the worst heads in Nigeria that you searched all the internet for and you will cry grin grin

[b]I know of a Nigerian guy fingering your mother's puccy [/b]and the bitch enjoys it everytime more then your father's rotten 1cm dick
You're dumb as hell
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by observanc1: 11:46am On Jun 16
KingCold:
Go read a book, you're embarrassing yourself
keep crying
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 12:08pm On Jun 16
observanc1:
keep crying
do you see any tears? Go buy a book read then comment..nothing is as disgusting as loud ignorance
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by Sepukku: 5:31pm On Jun 16
KingCold:
do you see any tears? Go buy a book read then comment..nothing is as disgusting as loud ignorance

Hey KingCold, you should be more worried about this new GNU with the DA than what Nigerians read or not. You guys are F.UC,K.ED for the next 5 years.

PS I know Wannahowzit is happy he's a DA carrying card member with his "sweet self" and is so happy with this arragnement.

AHHH ****SHAME*** in julius Malema voice.
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 5:52pm On Jun 16
Sepukku:

Hey KingCold, you should be more worried about this new GNU with the DA than what Nigerians read or not. You guys are F.UC,K.ED for the next 5 years.

PS I know Wannahowzit is happy he's a DA carrying card member with his "sweet self" and is so happy with this arragnement.

AHHH ****SHAME*** in julius Malema voice.
Hot air as per usual
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by Sepukku: 8:40pm On Jun 16
KingCold:
Hot air as per usual

NO reality check for you Saffas!

Nelson, Sisulu and Tambo and BIko will not be happy with you new age cowards who are cowering to the domineering force of White priviledge and and White monopoly power.

You sort to splinter the ANC into pieces now you are faced with the growing influence of the DA in your politics.

Its "business" are usual in SA Mfethu, please be gentle with your "illegal immigrants" they didn't cause this problem for you guys. You did this one all on your own.

Long live the real Africa! Long live.

Down with the pseudo African state known as "South Africa"
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 8:54pm On Jun 16
Sepukku:

NO reality check for you Saffas!

Nelson, Sisulu and Tambo and BIko will not be happy with you new age cowards who are cowering to the domineering force of White priviledge and and White monopoly power.

You sort to splinter the ANC into pieces now you are faced with the growing influence of the DA in your politics.

Its "business" are usual in SA Mfethu, please be gentle with your "illegal immigrants" they didn't cause this problem for you guys. You did this one all on your own.

Long live the real Africa! Long live.

Down with the pseudo African state known as "South Africa"
blah blah blah blah....if only you focused on your country's issues with the same gusto

get off my mentions asseblief, I'm watching the Serbia game
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by Sepukku: 9:05pm On Jun 16
KingCold:
blah blah blah blah....if only you focused on your country's issues with the same gusto

get off my mentions asseblief, I'm watching the Serbia game

I pay very very close attention to my country's politics, don't you doubt that Mfethu, its just there are a lot of commentators on Nigerians issues here on Nairaland and I choose to find my niche much like you coming here everyday on a Nigerian forum instead of engaging on your non existent political forums on the net.

Don't be mad now!

When you finish watching your match I will be here waiting.
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 9:58pm On Jun 16
Sepukku:

I pay very very close attention to my country's politics, don't you doubt that Mfethu, its just there are a lot of commentators on Nigerians issues here on Nairaland and I choose to find my niche much like you coming here everyday on a Nigerian forum instead of engaging on your non existent political forums on the net.

Don't be mad now!

When you finish watching your match I will be here waiting.
I'd rather much watch paint dry
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by Sepukku: 10:04pm On Jun 16
KingCold:
I'd rather much watch paint dry

Yes, You prefer the simple minded Nigerians who are easy targets for you to bash so you perpetuate that notion of what you believe Nigerians are in your simpleton minds.

***cowards*** in Julius Malema voice.
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 10:05pm On Jun 16
Sepukku:

Yes, You prefer the simple minded Nigerians who are easy targets for you to bash.

***cowards*** in Julius Malema voice.

Is it? who told you, you were different from them?

1 Like

Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by Sepukku: 10:44pm On Jun 16
KingCold:
Is it? who told you, you were different from them?

No one needs to tell me.

"Temet nosce"
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:09pm On Jun 17
KingCold:
Here's another one labelling South Africans "lazy". I swear the word "lazy" is the first English word y'all learn at school because wow...it's abuse! I bet even the housefly is "lazy" ..dimwits
house fly works for its food
Hungry South Africans don't
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:13pm On Jun 17
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,I like that you wish for South Africa to fail more than you wish for your own country to be liveable grin grin.

My country y is livable
Don't think you know that wishing and observing are 2 different things but I guess that's what you get from South African education

That right there shows how pained you are about the position you're in as an ass-whiper of white men grin. I'm happy in my homeland buddy, you're the one who seems to miserable slaving away in a home built by the sweat of men who despise your stay in their country.

You don't sound happy
You sound angry that white men still rule you in your own land

Anti-immigrant rhetorics are growing throughout the West, it's only a matter of time before shyt starts burning and you will wish you were in that jungle you call a country. grin
don't even know what you're talking about now
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 8:49pm On Jun 17
MIKOLOWISKA:
and yet who has the distinction of being the capital of poverty? you guessed it cool

2 Likes

Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by Lionessza6(f): 12:10pm On Jun 18
MIKOLOWISKA:

My country y is livable
Don't think you know that wishing and observing are 2 different things but I guess that's what you get from South African education

You don't sound happy
You sound angry that white men still rule you in your own land

don't even know what you're talking about now

LMFAO. You're all over the place ...signs of massive pain and anger.....YOU'RE VERY ANGRY AT BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ...and we can understand why grin.

1. You claimed all the nice Provinces in South Africa are ran by the DA and I showed you how foolish you're by pointing out that the DA only rules one Province and all Provinces in SA including the Western Cape have different classes of neighbourhoods.

You went on to prove how stupid you are by claiming the Western Cape is the richest Province in South Africa....do you know why ? grin. The anger and deep resentment and envy you have reserved in your hear for black SA grin. You need to find something to discredit us even when there's no need....but we understand grin. You had to be a refugee to experience what we take for granted.

2. You claimed loadshedding was caused by black leadership and I showed you that it was a white man at the helm of things when things got messy ....

And ofvourse you had to blame it on the black people who gave him the platform to show us his white magic grin grin. Again...the vendetta against us is evident here .

3. And yes, you wish for South Africas downfall more than you wish for Nigeria to work ...do you know why ? Because then no African country will make you feel like shyt the way SA does grin. SA standing and even limping still gives you guys chest-pains and sleepless nights and we understand why.

4. You're the one catching feelings over everything South African, I'm enjoying my own home and you're mad about that because you secretly wish you could enjoy yours , but your incompetence and laziness had rendered your home a jungle ...so you have no choice but go around begging to be accommodated by racists and xenophobes grin grin. You will never be part of the community you live in , you'll always be that African migrant even when you can carry five Phds on your head .....you'll never feel the same way I feel as a cleaner in South Africa grin

5. You wouldn't know what I'm talking about because you're just another dumb immigrant who can't read the room because you get dog smiles everywhere you go so you think you are wanted there....you go learn very soon. When the WEF thugs finally collapse the global economy (as those with common sense can see that everywhere is turning into a shythole)....:there won't have a need for you dummies. They will pull out their human rights offices from these major cities and disappear...you'll be left with resentful and angry people who think you caused part of the decay of their nations ( rightfully so because you're being used to change the demographics and introduce slave wages)....you will remember me then grin. I repeat...those violent protests against immigrants from the West are a glimpse of what's coming ...France , Ireland, Germany, Sweden , Italy ,USA etc.....they are still sporadic for now....but your saviours will turn up the heat and make standards of living worse for the middle class....and you go hear am grin grin

6. "You ruled for 30 years and have nothing to show " grin

On the same thread

"You are angry because the white man still rules you in your own land " grin

Do I excite you or make you nervous, because honestly you really can't keep it together grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by Lionessza6(f): 12:16pm On Jun 18
MIKOLOWISKA:

Hungry South Africans get food to eat from the taxes of their own people ....hungry Nigerians resort to selling their kids to enslavers and traffickers just to put food on the table. Sad! Pick your poison. And where do the white people on benefits in the UK get their food from? grin. What about the trailer-trash whities and working poor of the USA....

It's not our fault that your own government is incapable of taking care of the needs of it's own vulnerable people...it's just shows how evil the jungle and it's inhabitants really are grin. Imagine having kids begging on street corners when you have a government...who does that ? shocked. Overall societal Incompetence and lack of humanity . *spits*.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by ChristCee: 6:56pm On Jun 18
KingCold:
my father dumb as hell
You said it. That slowpoke is a fvvl, complete bastard grin grin grin
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by ChristCee: 6:58pm On Jun 18
KingCold:
I'm not pained at all.. I'm just surprised at the utter backwardness. HIV jibes in 2024? who does that?

LOL. and this is your attempt to justify your HIV baby rates? they are the biggest in the world homie. you're in no position to throw any HIV jibe
HIV capital of the world. Argue with your phone and mother. I do fact not lies, and the bi**tch of a mother knows your father's HIV dick conforms to the norms in your xenophobic country.

Fvvl literally sleeps and wakes up on the Nigerian internet space like a jobless mor**on his father is grin grin
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by ChristCee: 6:59pm On Jun 18
WannaHowzit:

I'll send alms to your starving family. Rotten ponmo as usual or you'd rather pick through garbage bins? Same thing really 🫤🫤🫤🇳🇬👎🏾
Please include your bitch mother in that alms. I can manage her puccy for a while before HIV completely deteriorates it. I heard she is cheap I**diot anyway grin grin grin
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by KingCold: 7:01pm On Jun 18
ChristCee:

HIV capital of the world. Argue with your phone and mother. I do fact not lies, and the bi**tch of a mother knows your father's HIV dick conforms to the norms in your xenophobic country.

Fvvl literally sleeps and wakes up on the Nigerian internet space like a jobless mor**on his father is grin grin
You're the dumbest on this forum by far! tell me why I should take you seriously?

..beach shitter
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:53am On Jun 21
Lionessza6:

Hungry South Africans get food to eat from the taxes of their own people ....hungry Nigerians resort to selling their kids to enslavers and traffickers just to put food on the table. Sad! Pick your poison. And where do the white people on benefits in the UK get their food from? grin. What about the trailer-trash whities and working poor of the USA....

Who produces the wealth
Though you complained the white control your economy
Pick a struggle

It's not our fault that your own government is incapable of taking care of the needs of it's own vulnerable people...it's just shows how evil the jungle and it's inhabitants really are grin. Imagine having kids begging on street corners when you have a government...who does that ? shocked. Overall societal Incompetence and lack of humanity . *spits*.
better than ppl robbing and killing to eat
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:01am On Jun 21
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You're all over the place ...signs of massive pain and anger.....YOU'RE VERY ANGRY AT BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ...and we can understand why grin.

Why

1. You claimed all the nice Provinces in South Africa are ran by the DA and I showed you how foolish you're by pointing out that the DA only rules one Province and all Provinces in SA including the Western Cape have different classes of neighbourhoods.

Name the black hoods
I will Google it

You went on to prove how stupid you are by claiming the Western Cape is the richest Province in South Africa....do you know why ? grin. The anger and deep resentment and envy you have reserved in your hear for black SA grin. You need to find something to discredit us even when there's no need....but we understand grin. You had to be a refugee to experience what we take for granted.

You sound triggered
Must have struck a nerve
At least you agreed the western cape is the richest
I never talked about why
And I'm sure you won't either as it will reveal the truth

2. You claimed loadshedding was caused by black leadership and I showed you that it was a white man at the helm of things when things got messy ....

MAndela
Mbeki
Zuma
Ramaphosa
Which of them is white

And ofvourse you had to blame it on the black people who gave him the platform to show us his white magic grin grin. Again...the vendetta against us is evident here .

Vendetta
For what reason
What will I gain if you crash

3. And yes, you wish for South Africas downfall more than you wish for Nigeria to work ...do you know why ? Because then no African country will make you feel like shyt the way SA does grin. SA standing and even limping still gives you guys chest-pains and sleepless nights and we understand why.

Someone had to be sacrificed so we learn that socialism doesn't work
Better you than us

4. You're the one catching feelings over everything South African, I'm enjoying my own home and you're mad about that because you secretly wish you could enjoy yours , but your incompetence and laziness had rendered your home a jungle ...so you have no choice but go around begging to be accommodated by racists and xenophobes grin grin. You will never be part of the community you live in , you'll always be that African migrant even when you can carry five Phds on your head .....you'll never feel the same way I feel as a cleaner in South Africa grin

But you're the ones ruled by whites in your own home
No whites in my home except some embassy staff

5. You wouldn't know what I'm talking about because you're just another dumb immigrant who can't read the room because you get dog smiles everywhere you go so you think you are wanted there....you go learn very soon. When the WEF thugs finally collapse the global economy (as those with common sense can see that everywhere is turning into a shythole)....:there won't have a need for you dummies. They will pull out their human rights offices from these major cities and disappear...you'll be left with resentful and angry people who think you caused part of the decay of their nations ( rightfully so because you're being used to change the demographics and introduce slave wages)....you will remember me then grin. I repeat...those violent protests against immigrants from the West are a glimpse of what's coming ...France , Ireland, Germany, Sweden , Italy ,USA etc.....they are still sporadic for now....but your saviours will turn up the heat and make standards of living worse for the middle class....and you go hear am grin grin

For someone supposedly happy
You seem really angry and unhinged

6. "You ruled for 30 years and have nothing to show " grin

On the same thread

"You are angry because the white man still rules you in your own land " grin

Do I excite you or make you nervous, because honestly you really can't keep it together grin grin grin

ó sọ You Age The white man rules?
Confused animal
Re: SA's Ramaphosa Defeats Malema 283-44 In Parliament To Become President by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:02am On Jun 21
KingCold:
and yet who has the distinction of being the capital of poverty? you guessed it cool

You want the title
Continue your movement
Got my popcorn ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Pledges Green Cards For Foreign Graduates Of US College If Re-elected / War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation / Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.