Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] (24447 Views)

AFCON: β€˜The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name / NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League / Arsenal Legend Robert Pires : Alex Iwobi Is A Great Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by MySolace: 5:00pm On Jun 15
Chivisee:
If he had mentioned OBI, the agulu idiot would have celebrated it with his dunces. But look at his miscreants now?
If who had mentioned? The MC u mean?
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Kokomaster69: 5:03pm On Jun 15
All na wash , you think these western people don't know us ?
Once him don board plane to go back home, him go begin laugh us from inside plane
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Wickedlywicked: 5:18pm On Jun 15
DiskJokeyManic:
Adopting a failure's name..... Nawa ooo😐😐
Amazing. Chibuzor, what’s your definition of being a failure? grin
You just legit called a two-time former Governor, former Senator and currently, the President of the largest black State in the world, a failure. Una dey think at all?
At this rate, it’s safe to say being an ibo online is synonymous to insanity grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by StreetFight: 5:37pm On Jun 15
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao

Someone that LITERALLY never failed all his live is a definition of failure to a nairaland troll.
Imagine a single human being saying in the presence of the whole world that he installed the current President after the man failed three times. And now he is going to be the next President despite betrayal and backstabbing by those he made in politics. And it came to pass. That's the god of Politics and Economics Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban. That's the man that children of beggars are calling failure.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Exceed15: 6:06pm On Jun 15
Hennn! E don enter one chance
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Femeto: 6:45pm On Jun 15
How you go give am name known for failure? Pires is a born winner.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by ibtommy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15
9jvirgin:
Poosident Tinubu.

Note that without Obi as the president of Nigeria, the nation can not move forward. Hunger will continue to unleash its mayhem until you all are forced to have sense.

I am Obidient.
It may not be about Obi. I pray we use our "sense" next time to choose right. I don't want to waste my vote until one of the candidates is able to convince. At the moment, personally speaking, they are all a bunch of selfish and callous people. Some are just better than others. Let Thiefnu divide the "unworkable" country for us. If he can, it will be his greatest achievement. He can then go and rest with his poor grammatical "bullets". All of them na yeye dem be sha. That's why I don't vote.
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15
DiskJokeyManic:

Tinubu is more successful than your entire generation, your children's children added to it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by nyabinghi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15
A mad man adopted peter obi as his name
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by charlizonto: 8:35pm On Jun 15
If I were him..I will check Nigeria Google to know the meaning of that name before I decide..
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by peculiar2233: 8:37pm On Jun 15
DiskJokeyManic:
Are you surprised? Don't you know Arsenal is also a failure as a football teamπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by aswani(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15
9jvirgin:
Poosident Tinubu.

Note that without Obi as the president of Nigeria, the nation can not move forward. Hunger will continue to unleash its mayhem until you all are forced to have sense.

I am Obidient.

Peter Obi doesn't hold the key to Nigeria moving forward.

He might hold the key to Obidients moving forward in life sha, that's on them.
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by PropertyBanker(f): 8:08am On Jun 16
Lovely grin🀣
DiskJokeyManic:
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Quebec91(m): 9:41am On Jun 16
cheesy
Olachase:
I can't comment now..... I'm still healing from my uncle slap he found me looking for my shoe in his wallet 😭😭
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Apel147(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16
Former senator, former Governor and present President na failure? What breed of Igbo are you smoking lately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DiskJokeyManic:
Re: Arsenal Legend Robert Pires 'adopts' Tinubu As New Name In Abuja [VIDEO] by Coronavirus123: 3:15pm On Jul 08
Bashirkareem31:
He knows tinubu so well It's your father that you should introduce to us
My father was an achiever who lived a fulfilled life as seen by the kids he raised. Unlike Ur father who raised a fool and a bigot because it's only a fool that supports failure and a known criminal. FOOOOLLLLL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester City's BPL Triumph: 5 Life Lessons To Be Learned / Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash / Prince Harry Welcomes Nigeria To Invictus Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.