Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

“Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down (43246 Views)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Calenda Claims Barcelona Wanted Osimhen To Replace Suarez / Osimhen To Arrive In Italy For Napoli Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:28am On Jun 16
IkeGod9891:
Yoruba dey respect their elders. Wetin come Happen here?.
Ngozi123
2elliot
Bobloco
Niok
Turmac

You guys should come and scold this guy the way u scolded the one that attacked Igbos on that Findi vs Osimhrn achievement thread

Don't be hypocritical in your dealings
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Niok: 12:37am On Jun 16
EmperorCaesar:

Ngozi123
2elliot
Bobloco
Niok
Turmac

You guys should come and scold this guy the way u scolded the one that attacked Igbos on that Findi vs Osimhrn achievement thread

it makes you nothing less of an hypocrite as well
Show me where you scolded a yoruba man too for attacking an Igbos and I'll do same.
Since you feel you're upright and just.

I will continue to defend my tribe to the ends of the earth.

1 Like

Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by OyinO: 1:05am On Jun 16
Big time f-Up. Fvck up Osi.
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Kemetian: 1:05am On Jun 16
This Osimhen be like persin we dey smoke cool

1 Like

Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Kemetian: 1:17am On Jun 16
Finidi NEVER Said What was claimed.

He never mentioned Osimhen!

See Report by journalist, Colin Udoh!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8PgN5vx686/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b5db27ea-0436-4f8e-aeab-f497062c5b37

1 Like

Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by madjune(m): 2:50am On Jun 16
You can't blame him.

It's upbringing. Nigerians adore violence and perceive the display of aggression as a sign of strength.

Na military rule cause am, to a great extent.
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by SmartyPants(m): 2:52am On Jun 16
ThiefnubuBandit:

Just the way Yorubas feel that anyone who is from the South South is Igbo.

Okay, and?
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by SmartyPants(m): 2:53am On Jun 16
Konquest:

@SmartyPants,

Indeed, and that's why I didn't reply him when I saw his ridiculous feedback which was bereft of historical intellectualism. Once I fully set the records straight for anyone at the first instance and s/he DOESN'T get it, that person can go kick rocks. The FACTS will always transcend any falsehoods.

I appreciate your feedback here.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers to the weekend!

1 Like

Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Konquest: 3:10am On Jun 16
aswani:

Good post, like you said, other stuff can be expanded on later.

I was focused on the "fleeing" part of things is why I brought up Izoduwa. At no point did I contradict or challenge anything you typed (and have no intentions to).
I appreciate your feedback. I've also posted the video interview links like I promised.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Konquest: 3:23am On Jun 16
Kemetian:
Finidi NEVER Said What was claimed.

He never mentioned Osimhen!

See Report by journalist, Colin Udoh!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8PgN5vx686/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b5db27ea-0436-4f8e-aeab-f497062c5b37
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by MetaMatrix: 3:27am On Jun 16
He needs character manager fast. He's too aggressive and gets angry too quickly. He got angry at Napoli fans seeking for his autograph. Better before the western media gets him down
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by dododawa1: 5:15am On Jun 16
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ha I don't know ho, you are just telling me
Naso
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by BeeNG3: 6:09am On Jun 16
Abeg off am o! Baba don vex ,why now
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by razzydoo(m): 7:08am On Jun 16
It's obvious this guy has temper tantrums. At a point in Napoli, he was advised by one of the coaches to calm his reactions.
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by idanone(m): 7:28am On Jun 16
There was one Ape on naira land telling me I have slave mentality for saying his approach to the matter was not professional, can he speak to his club coach that way, you know watin arsenal, ozil and Germany drag....why not come open to speak in this manner? Victor is not well trained hate. The ball way him dey use fumble self him never see am play reach finidi George.
ghiloman28:
The reflection of Nigeria citizens are our leaders in all institutions in Nigeria no discipline at all level.. Imagine someone that went dumb when Napoli fans and club were bullying him now flexing musle on a country that made him. So Ridiculous. God help this country called Nigeria coz it look’s irredeemable
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by idanone(m): 7:32am On Jun 16
This small boy no get sense jare, na person way pass you get right to criticize you. For him mind now him don rain pass finidi, kanu, okocha, martins and the likes, mk him go see watin arsenal fans use finish granit Xhaka. He need to learn more
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by calebify1(m): 7:46am On Jun 16
This is one problem with Nigerians. The media give you all a bone to chew on and you leave the main problem being faced. Some of you don turn judge and jury for story wey no complete. Some don carry politics and ethnicity into the issue. SMH

2 Likes

Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by cunny88(m): 9:02am On Jun 16
mastermaestro:

I agree he lacks discipline. But don't ever say the country made him. Swallow that shit!

The fella has some point, Nigeria gave him the platform at u-17 level where he showcased him self to the world.

Off course he leveraged in this platform to become a world beater unlike macaulay crisantus who went into doldrums after his u-17 WC success.

Osimhen should have been more professional in the handling of this issue.
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Ngozi123(f): 10:35am On Jun 16
EmperorCaesar:

Ngozi123
2elliot
Bobloco
Niok
Turmac

I should scold the guy for mistakenly thinking that Osimhen is Yoruba?

Or are you referring to the part where he assumed that Yoruba people are respectful?
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Ngozi123(f): 10:36am On Jun 16
Niok:
it makes you nothing less of an hypocrite as well
Show me where you scolded a yoruba man too for attacking an Igbos and I'll do same.
Since you feel you're upright and just.

I will continue to defend my tribe to the ends of the earth.

The guy never actually insulted Yorubas so I'm not sure why he's mentioned us here.
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Starz825(m): 11:25am On Jun 16
Trimjos:

Why do Yoruba mine skulls of their elders? Is that also a sign of respect?

Guy grin
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Pitssbull: 11:31am On Jun 16
Man dey para.

Hi if you know how to convert voice to text and vice versa. And can do this continuously per three hours for daily income in dollars
send a message to voicetotextperearn@gmail.com
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Peluire: 12:31pm On Jun 16
Dragunz:

You are stupid to say he went dumb during Napoli's saga. Someone that vexed deleted all Napoli's pic from his instagram, he refused to even celebrate goals anymore.

Una go just sit for una hut dey post rubbish.
Thank You My Brother that's Why I Said Some Fool Should Start Watching and Not Only watch but Follow In And Out Of Football during That Napoli saga there Was A Day victor teamate Brought Out His Hand To Shake OSHIMEN he ignored him and went away
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Peluire: 12:34pm On Jun 16
Dragunz:

Keep being stupid, wether his Coach in Napoli called him out like Finidi did, you go tell us.
You Too Get Brain
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by kenrisma535(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16
igwedubai2:
Egbefuare osimhen, ride on aba, Uato Ukhale ise, mauto aba.
What? Translation please lol
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by ghiloman28(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16
Shey you get
idanone:
There was one Ape on naira land telling me I have slave mentality for saying his approach to the matter was not professional, can he speak to his club coach that way, you know watin arsenal, ozil and Germany drag....why not come open to speak in this manner? Victor is not well trained hate. The ball way him dey use fumble self him never see am play reach finidi George.
Re: “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down by Gboom: 5:58pm On Jun 16
Villa12:
why you dey support emilokan wey put naija for hardship?
I can never support anti people government because it negates the principles of democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces / Twitter Users Make Use Of VAR To Make Correct Decisions About Pictures (FUNNY) / Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.