Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Looking For A Job For A Friend Of Mine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job For A Friend Of Mine (160 Views)

How Can My Friend Of Over 35 Years Old Get A Government Job / A Friend Of Mine Just Claimed He Received Appointment Letter From NATFORCE / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job For A Friend Of Mine by armandroberge66: 6:18pm On Jun 15
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to share a story that has deeply touched my heart, hoping it might resonate with some of you and lead to a glimmer of hope for a dear friend.

My friend is an experienced bus driver who had been navigating life fairly well until 2022. That year, his world shattered when a painful falling out with his wife led her to leave home, taking their only child with her. The heartbreak and loneliness he felt were overwhelming, driving him into a deep depression. For over three long months, he couldn't bring himself to work, paralyzed by the sorrow of his broken family.

During this dark period, he lost the bus he was driving under a hire-purchase agreement because he couldn't make the weekly payments. The bus was more than just a vehicle; it was his lifeline, his source of pride and stability. Losing it felt like losing everything. But by God's grace and the unwavering support and advice from friends and family, he slowly began to climb out of that abyss of despair. He fought through the pain and started piecing his life back together, one day at a time.

Since then, he has been taking on menial jobs and laboring at various sites just to make ends meet. It's been a humbling journey, but he has faced it with a resilience that I deeply admire.

Earlier this month, he reached out to me, his heart open and sincere, expressing a burning desire to return to the driver's seat. He asked if I could help him find a personal or private driver position. Despite my best efforts, finding such a job has proven to be incredibly challenging.

So, I turn to you, kind-hearted Nairalanders, with a plea for help. If you need an experienced driver or know someone who does, please share your contact details with me. Let's help a fellow human being rebuild his life and regain his dignity. Any assistance you can provide would mean the world to him—and to me.

Thank you for your compassion and willingness to help someone in need.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Teller (warri) / NNPC, Totalenergies To Develop $550m Gas Processing Plant In Rivers State / The Worst-kept Secret In The History Of Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.