Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,263 members, 7,904,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

How True Is This About Men And Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This About Men And Women? (860 Views)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Men And Women? by Xenry: 6:32pm On Jun 15
I noticed a long time ago that one way to get respect from men is to be proud. That is, not giving a fck, not catching unnecessary cruise, just minding your business and doing your thing.

While on the other hand, when it comes to women, its being arrogant, showing them that you're always ready to leave them if they fvck up or disrespect you.

So the keywords here are proud and arrogant. How true is this?

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by immortalcrown(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15
Only an insane person believes that arrogance and pride are what earns respect.

If you respect everyone around you, sane people around you will equally respect you but insane ones will disrespect you.

If you disrespect everyone around you, insane people will equally disrespect you but sane ones will respect you.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by Remman(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15
immortalcrown:

If you respect everyone around you, sane people around you will equally respect you but insane ones will disrespect you.

If you disrespect everyone around you, insane people will equally disrespect you but sane ones will respect you.
Do you realise that you're saying the same thing with just a minor rephrase?

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15
Xenry:
I noticed a long time ago that one way to get respect from men is to be proud. That is, not giving a fck, not catching unnecessary cruise, just minding your business and doing your thing.

While on the other hand, when it comes to women, its being arrogant, showing them that you're always ready to leave them if they fvck up or disrespect you.

So the keywords here are proud and arrogant. How true is this?

Lolz, somehow true, say 98%, but the girl must be someone you've had coitus with sha o, else she no go even rate you

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15
Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15
immortalcrown:

Don't say what you don't know with so much confidence. If you look 20 at 36 years and you respect people, people will disrepect you ehnnn. I'm talking from experience. You greet someone who is not up to 30, "e Ku irole" and you will hear something like,"hey, bawoni!!!"

People respect arrogance and money
Whereas on the other hand, if you pull into the hood with an ES350, irrespective of your stature or age, you will see old family men making a fool of themselves!!!

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by immortalcrown(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15
drimzsmoke:
Don't say what you don't know with so much confidence. If you look 20 at 36 years and you respect people, people will disrepect you ehnnn. I'm talking from experience. You greet someone who is not up to 30, "e Ku irole" and you will hear something like,"hey, bawoni!!!"

People respect arrogance and money
Whereas on the other hand, if you pull into the hood with an ES350, irrespective of your stature or age, you will see old family men making a fool of themselves!!!
Misguided people are the ones who do what you stated here. Sane people understand that human dignity is not dependant on material things.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by immortalcrown(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15
Remman:
Do you realise that you're saying the same thing with just a minor rephrase?
What do you mean when you say I am saying the same thing?
Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15
immortalcrown:
Misguided people are the ones who do what you stated here. Sane people understand that human dignity is not dependant on material things.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Na so!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by Cypress042: 7:25am On Jun 16
Op What are trying teach the youths, to be proud and arrogant in pursuit for respect ? This is pure ignorance undecided
Re: How True Is This About Men And Women? by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:06am On Jun 16
Your first point about how to gain men's respect is how I handle both men and women

I no dey catch cruise with anybody except say na for football group

Its even worst with women, if you are slim with no yansh, I no go ever respond to your greetings, and for the curvy ones, I'll never start a convo with you except you do or it's at my work place and its extremely necessary

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Tonic Ie Ingredients For Keeping A Relationship Going / 7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? / 8 Secrets To Living A Successful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.