Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record (74552 Views)

Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday. / Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by ceejay80s(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15
Fineman2:
it's very typical of them, they are everywhere defending him on social media
U all talk without our sense on nairaland, always full of hatred, is osimehn Igbo ?

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Judolisco(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15
Melagros:
COMRADES, despite the previous achievements of Finidi, last last he fall hands on his coaching career with super eagles
jst two games? How e take fall hand?d draw with south Africa was understandable... But how will super eagles lose against Benin Republic.... We don't even need a coach to beat Benin, na d players no play well

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:34pm On Jun 15
Samunique:
Those defending him are mostly from the south east!

Osimehn has lost my respect and love I have dor him.

He forgot how Nigerians fought for him for African player of the year.

Osimehn has not kicked a ball for Nigeria since the start of the world cup qualifiers .

Keep shut!!! You sound like a stark illiterate and a chronic ignoramus. Did you view their biodata to know they are from the south east?

1 Like

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Arostar2023: 10:34pm On Jun 15
nairayouthcom:
From that side way he hail from
Na kick den Dey use wake there papa from beg

Den no Dey get respect
🤣🤣🤣
Abeg which side? I didn't know Someone was from the SE of Nigeria.
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by victorazy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15
Samunique:

Osimehn has not kicked a ball for Nigeria since the start of the world cup qualifiers .

Thank God you said "Nigerians" fought for him, no Finidi.
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by DataDoc: 10:35pm On Jun 15
God1000:
Osimhen made a big mistake insulting finidi George, he shouldn't have done that, this is a big stain on him now, he should humble himself and desist from such behavior, he should not use his own mouth to destroy his career, people are watching him.

All it takes is future Super Eagles coaches to stop calling him up for Nigerian games, and he will humble by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Okechinwadike: 10:36pm On Jun 15
Fineman2:
it's very typical of them, they are everywhere defending him on social media
who and who defending osimhen from south east? so you are taking this your hate for south east to your grave

1 Like

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by bentenny(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15
Oshimen was totally wrong to have made that outburst!
He should have called finidi and told him how he felt instead of this social media outburst!
I nor blame am sha...nah see finish cause am!
Finidi should never have accepted that job!
Now imagine who is insulting him....?
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by goody234: 10:37pm On Jun 15
Overrated childish player in his feelings

3 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by judedwriter(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15
Apart from being a legend, george finidi isn't doing bad with his life years after retirement from football, he isn't destitute or dependant.

So I don't understand why osimhen did what he did, I guess it's because osimhen doesn't know much about him.

Even if finidi was wrong, Osimhen should never have attacked him like that on social media.

Osimhen should learn humility, after all no one plays football forever.

5 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Omenlon: 10:37pm On Jun 15
This same Osimehn insulted victor ikpeba simply because ikpeba commented on his performance in one of his shows on DStv, Monday night football. If you are having issues with everybody, sit down check yourself, something could be wrong with you. A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by dublinkmy6: 10:38pm On Jun 15
Angelfrost:
Normally, Osimhen no get sense...!

That's precisely why his career will fizzle out sooner than later.

I pity any top club that takes him off Napoli.

You wey get sense you no come get talent we for invite you to replace Osimhen.

You think say super eagles go affect him career? Make them qualify first if they can.

Nonsense and NFF.
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by 2elliot: 10:38pm On Jun 15
robosky02:
Like seriously
Who be Osimhen self..him don baff

Osimhen was unborn when legends like Finidi George were making Nigeria the talk of world football...in the late 90's and 2000s,

if you introduced yourself in Africa and Europe as a Nigerian, Finidi George was mentioned alongside Okocha, Amokachi, Nwankwo Kanu and co.

They gave us hugs with so much respect, if its in a bar they'd pay for your drinks just for being a fellow Nigerian like Finidi and co that etertained the world with great football.
Finidi was rated as the best number 7 in the world

Osimhen should keep quiet, keep calm and remain focused to get to the level of our greats of yesteryears, otherwise his mouth will lead to ..

You can't insult legends if you want to be one someday

Forget the Super Eagles issue today na NFF I blame
Cos 4 games 1 win 1 Drew and 2 lose not bad compare to Jose Peseiro way chop beating from Portugal until the ship was stable at AFCON
Na this Una over respect for elders dey kill this country. Because someone started or achieved something before another and became a veteran, the new and young ones should not have a say or voice. They must worship the older ones like some gods.
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by ceejay80s(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15
What's the difference between Edo and yoruba, u are all here calling him Igbo. ,
Bunch of evil. ,good for nothing, evil, filled with hatred fools

1 Like

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by AllahOfterror: 10:38pm On Jun 15
Samunique:

When will u stop being stupid?
As an Easterner I don't support Victor Oshime on this. No Easterner support him either

Stop being stupid for once

Mr. Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Starpro87(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15
Samunique:

South East kee you there. Is Victor Osimehn from SouthEast?

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15
Bobloco:

E be like them carry south east do you strong thing

Wetin concern south east with Osimehn matter with Finidi George

Are you just realizing that there are many luna7ics here on NL? The word "fo0l" is in the dictionary for a reason. Without his kinds it wouldn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15
People against OSIMHEN will do worse if someone disrespected them.

What wrong did OSIMHEN do?

Is finidi ok at all?

Why single out a player?

How many games has he won?
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by 2elliot: 10:40pm On Jun 15
Omenlon:
This same Osimehn insulted victor ikpeba simply because ikpeba commented on his performance in one of his shows on DStv, Monday night football. If you are having issues with everybody, sit down check yourself, something could be wrong with you. A word is enough for the wise.
Let the veterans also give some respect for the young ones, for once please. Because Finding started and or achieved more than him doesn't mean that the new ones can not have a say or opinions.
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by 10mobile: 10:40pm On Jun 15
agadez007:
but you wake them with cultist slaps,Abi who get cultists pass una?
Fools always talk without thinking. That's why you forgot that a Yoruba (not Bini), started cultism in Nigeria. His name is Wole Soyinka. Stupid people are too many in that your tribe wallahi!

1 Like

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by ZUKKYY(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15
Samunique:

how old are you boy cause you comment here is childish. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by ezegold4we: 10:41pm On Jun 15
Like the irresponsible prof soyinka, like finidi George, elders that disrespect themselves

Even the holy Bible says parent's do not provoke your children to anger,

Finidi displayed immaturity and irresponsibility by calling Victor out.
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by agadez007(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15
10mobile:

Fools always talk without thinking. That's why you forgot that a Yoruba (not Bini), started cultism in Nigeria. Stupid people are too many in that your tribe wallahi!
but na una carry am for head
The foolish ones in my ethnic group na wisest for your tribe Infact them be Albert Einstein to your tribe

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15
Soft
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Omenlon: 10:42pm On Jun 15
ourcrudeoil:
Finidi George was a bench warmer.

Op. Osimen is a special player in his team and team depend on him being one of the best and a game changer.
maybe you just heard that name, finidi George. Ask your elders who finidi was and come back to vomit that statement again.

3 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by 2elliot: 10:43pm On Jun 15
judedwriter:
Apart from being a legend, george finidi isn't doing bad with his life years after retirement from football, he isn't destitute or dependant.

So I don't understand why osimhen did what he did, I guess it's because osimhen doesn't know much about him.

Even if finidi was wrong, Osimhen should never have attacked him like that on social media.

Osimhen should learn humility, after all no one plays football forever.

Let the older dogs respect the young ones too. Because they are veterans, it doesn't give them right to disrespect the younger ones.
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by blowjohn(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15
2elliot:
Na this Una over respect for elders dey kill this country. Because someone started or achieved something before another and became a veteran, the new and young ones should not have a say or voice. They must worship the older ones like some gods.

I tire o.
But if na godfather talk down on godson dem go support the godson o.

OSIMHEN made Napoli win a trophy thry haven't won in decades.

Everyone knows without OSIMHEN Napoli wud never have smelt that cup.

After he leaves they won't smell it for donkey years.

Pls, OSIMHEN did no wrong.

Finidi no sabi anything about coaching
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Stronghold91: 10:43pm On Jun 15
Fineman2:
Osimhen should apologize to this legend, I don't know why people from that side are defending him
osimhen has more cash than finide and more connections
Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by 2elliot: 10:45pm On Jun 15
Fineman2:
Osimhen should apologize to this legend, I don't know why people from that side are defending him
Mumu. Is Osimhen from the south east?

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by greggng: 10:45pm On Jun 15
What exactly did finidi say about osimen?
What exactly was osimens response to that?

By the time I get answer to this two questions I ca now use my analytical mindset to know whom to blame .

For some if you using hate words against igbos ...my advice to you is to stop cos you arecwasting your time. When you say people from the east are supporting osimen ...it means people from the south west are supporting finidi. Everyone has right to take side on this matter . Insulting a people for there stand on any matter is very childish abd a sign of immaturity to the highest order . Igbos are known to speak there mind . They refused to be boxed to a corner . There is nothing wrong in that. Everyone cannot behave like the yorubas ....neither do I expect all yorubas to behave like the igbos . We are two different people ..Tolerance is the key thing lacking in our coexistence.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by ComeToJesus: 10:45pm On Jun 15
Fineman2:
At Ajax

Finidi George Won Eredivisie League : 1993–94, 1994–95, 1995–96.

Finidi George Won Johan Cruijff Shield: 1994, 1995

Finidi George Won UEFA Champions League: 1994–95 and was a Runner-up in 1995–96.

Finidi George Won UEFA Super Cup: 1995

Finidi George Won Intercontinental Cup: 1995
Betis

Finidi George Won Copa del Rey runner-up: 1996–97

In International Stage With Nigeria

Finidi George Won Africa Cup of Nations: 1994;

Runner-up 2000 ; Third place 1992, 2002.

Below are only achievements of Victor Osimhen Who Just Insulted Finidi George

At Napoli

Victor Osimhen only won Serie A: 2022–23

In Nigeria U17

FIFA U-17 World Cup: 2015
Nigeria

Africa Cup of Nations runner-up: 2023; third place: 2019.

Be The Judge. Should Victor Osimhen Disrespect Finidi George?

(Compiled by Wisdom Nwedene , a Nigerian Journalist)

#IgbereTV

Even if he has more feathers in his cap than Finidi, it still doesn't give him the canvas to insult a veteran in the game..

Arrogant people kiss the dust very fast. He should be humble and apologise to Finidi. That Ajegunle nonsense behaviour suppose don comot for him body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finidi George’s Achievements Vs Victor Osimhen Record by Omenlon: 10:45pm On Jun 15
2elliot:
Let the veterans also give some respect for the young ones, for once please. Because Finding started and or achieved more than him doesn't mean that the new ones can not have a say or opinions.
what did ikpeba do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.