Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Father's Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father's Blessing (6566 Views)

A Father's Blessing / The Father's Blessing / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shut Down London For Father’s Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Father's Blessing by kpakpandoN(m): 6:47am On Jun 16
A father has tremendous power over the lives and destinies of his children. Any wise child will always seek his or her father’s (biological or spiritual) blessings. This is why you must always think of ways to provoke your father to bless you. Unfortunately, these days, most people are after getting material things from their fathers and hardly think of what they can do to make their fathers bless them.

One day, I had just returned from a journey, and two of my spiritual children came to welcome me. The one who got to me first merely greeted me, the other followed suit when he joined us and then proceeded to collect my bags. Immediately he did that, I said to him, “God bless you.” The first son said, “Daddy, you did not say ‘God bless you’ to me.” I responded, “What did you do for me? You saw me carrying these bags, but you didn’t help me.” If you want your father to bless you, you must be ready to do something that will provoke him to do so.

One very important thing about a father’s blessing is that it is irreversible. Even though Isaac realised that he had blessed Jacob instead of Esau, he could not reverse it (Genesis 27:33). This is why you must seek your father’s blessing in every way you can.

Once your father blesses you, you are blessed forever. Nevertheless, blessings are different. Some blessings come from the soul, some from the heart and some from the mouth. When Isaac wanted to bless Esau, he told him to prepare his favourite meal so that after he had eaten it, he could bless him from deep within his soul (Genesis 27:4).

A father can bless three of his children, but one will still be greater than the rest because the father loves that one in a special way. How well does your father love you? Do you often provoke him to pray for you or are you the type that provokes him to anger regularly? Some people hardly send money to their old parents, some hardly call them, while some others don’t even visit them. They may be old and frail now, but their blessings and curses remain very powerful. Whatever you do, ensure that you get as many blessings as possible from your father before he dies.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

17 Likes

Re: The Father's Blessing by slaawomirr: 9:00am On Jun 16
Damnnn niggar

No body gives a fuckkk about fathers blessings in this twenty first century

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Father's Blessing by Andyfelix(m): 9:00am On Jun 16
Ok
Re: The Father's Blessing by DeepRoyal: 9:01am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You are a Bleep.tard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father's Blessing by Treasure17(m): 9:02am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Be calming down. Take it easy with life.

4 Likes

Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 9:03am On Jun 16
Stop all the lies. If u do well u will be blessed. There's no stupid thing as fathers blessings u lying thieves.

And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your Father.
Mattew 23:9

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Father's Blessing by DaddyRochie1642: 9:04am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father's Blessing by mmafhew(m): 9:04am On Jun 16
grin
Re: The Father's Blessing by Emma09(m): 9:04am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Eepa Lahor! Be calming down nah? Lolzzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: The Father's Blessing by bentenny(m): 9:04am On Jun 16
Happy father's day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 9:04am On Jun 16
Adeboye is a man of Tinubu and not a man of God. He is a lying piece of sh!t
Re: The Father's Blessing by DaddyRochie1642: 9:05am On Jun 16
omoredia:
Stop all the lies. If u do well u will be blessed. There's no stupid thing as fathers blessings u lying thieves

But there's a stupid thing like mother's blessings abi?, I can tell you're brainwashed by religion.if you think there's no stupid thing like father's blessings but believe that there's mother's blessings,

Better wake up from your slumber

4 Likes

Re: The Father's Blessing by Opanka44(m): 9:05am On Jun 16
Happy Father's Day to all Fathers here.
May God bless every father, it is never easy been a father especially in this country.

1 Like

Re: The Father's Blessing by jyz200(m): 9:05am On Jun 16
I prefer mother's Blessings

BTW a good father will bless all of his son regardless, that's what make you a father no partiality
What did I know self
Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 9:05am On Jun 16
See how the fraudster is claiming to be father. But that against the teaching of the Bible.
Re: The Father's Blessing by SwissMass: 9:06am On Jun 16
ok
Re: The Father's Blessing by Onu07(m): 9:06am On Jun 16
I miss my father 😭

1 Like

Re: The Father's Blessing by God1000(m): 9:07am On Jun 16
Happy father's day
Re: The Father's Blessing by YeyeGbami: 9:08am On Jun 16
Fatherhood na setup sha!

Las las try be a responsible one. Rest in peace bami.
Re: The Father's Blessing by Opiosko: 9:08am On Jun 16
I don't like sermons that looks like threats. A true father will always love all his children, even the rebellious ones because he will know about human frailties, and that many things are beyond our control in life.

Happy Father's day to real fathers.

4 Likes

Re: The Father's Blessing by yuzjet(m): 9:11am On Jun 16
Hmm
Re: The Father's Blessing by thrillionaire(m): 9:12am On Jun 16
We must elevate and love our Fathers just as mothers

1 Like

Re: The Father's Blessing by eliwa47(m): 9:13am On Jun 16
May God bless all loving, caring and RESPONSIBLE FATHER'S 🙏💯♥️
Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 9:13am On Jun 16
Adeboye is a fake

And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your Father.
Mattew 23:9
Re: The Father's Blessing by Btruth: 9:14am On Jun 16
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on this platform. Including myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 9:15am On Jun 16
Upon all these una Father blessings una still dey cry ebi pa wa oo. Generations of fooIs
Re: The Father's Blessing by Elite991: 9:19am On Jun 16
Ameen
Re: The Father's Blessing by KingLennon(m): 9:22am On Jun 16
Today we only celebrate the real fathers and not the fake ones. These days mothers play the role of a father and the mother at the same time sad.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Father's Blessing by MrIcredible: 9:22am On Jun 16
The main reason why a lot of people don't have a father figure in their life today is because THEIR MOM DON'T WANT TO BE WITH A "KID" AS A HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND, cheesy AT THE END OF THE DAY, THESE CONFUSED PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT WILL END UP WITH KIDS WITHOUT A FATHER FIGURE grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Father's Blessing by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:23am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

each church with it's own doctrine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.