Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,985 members, 7,966,667 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Father's Blessing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father's Blessing (6802 Views)

A Father's Blessing / The Father's Blessing / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shut Down London For Father’s Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Father's Blessing by Artscollection: 9:24am On Jun 16
You went further to put pastor adeboye's picture. Okay oo
Re: The Father's Blessing by CJStarz: 9:33am On Jun 16
Opiosko:
I don't like sermons that looks like threats. A true father will always love all his children, even the rebellious ones because he will know about human frailties, and that many things are beyond our control in life.

Happy Father's day to real fathers.
You spoke my mind.
So he blessed the latter because he carried his bag and ignored the former. What a vindictive father he is!
Divisive!
God causes the rains to fall upon the godly and ungodly.
These guys act the opposite of Christ.
Re: The Father's Blessing by spiceadole: 9:37am On Jun 16
Nothing like father's blessings.

Take your religious jargons to phoolish people
Re: The Father's Blessing by PropertyBanker(f): 9:40am On Jun 16
The father's blessing is very important!
Re: The Father's Blessing by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:43am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

No body gives a fuckkk about fathers blessings in this twenty first century

You don’t have a Father, Do you??

So how would you know what is like to have one damn it

1 Like

Re: The Father's Blessing by HisaacPlus: 9:47am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We aren't talking to those from baby factory, bro!
They don't need this sermon.
Re: The Father's Blessing by HisaacPlus: 9:52am On Jun 16
omoredia:
Stop all the lies. If u do well u will be blessed. There's no stupid thing as fathers blessings u lying thieves.

And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your Father.
Mattew 23:9

I know you won't quote the next verse. You won't, the incorrigible - a:product of gorilla semen!

Matthew 23:10
"Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."
Re: The Father's Blessing by Desusi: 9:52am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmm,really? That's why there are many useless and curse children in our society.
Re: The Father's Blessing by Alexanderobi: 9:54am On Jun 16
It hurts that fathers aren't well celebrated. This because mothers seems to be closer to the children than the fathers, fathers tends to be more less tolerant and more disciplined to the children which every child hates.

Every children wants pampering and hates scolding which the mothers most times don't do
Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 9:54am On Jun 16
HisaacPlus:

I know you won't quote the next verse. You won't, the incorrigible.

Matthew 23:10
"Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."

Same thing. Follow the Bible and not Adeboye
Re: The Father's Blessing by Babastrong(m): 9:55am On Jun 16
[quote author=slaawomirr post=130499320]Damnnn niggar

No body gives a fuckkk about fathers blessings in this twenty first century [ forgive your father and move on.]
Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 9:56am On Jun 16
Follow the Bible and not adeboye

And don’t address anyone here on earth as ‘Father,’ for only God in heaven is your Father.
Re: The Father's Blessing by Villa12(m): 9:57am On Jun 16
DaddyRochie1642:

But there's a stupid thing like mother's blessings abi?, I can tell you're brainwashed by religion.if you think there's no stupid thing like father's blessings but believe that there's mother's blessings,

Better wake up from your slumber
take religion out of it bro. A mother that carried you far good 9 months and risk her life for you? Some mothers died at during that stage while some survived it. She breastfed you for years and had sleepless night for your sake. I understand both parents are important but till thy kingdom come you can never compare the sacrifice of a mother to that of Father. Reason why most children still love their mother more than their father. It is a natural. You spent months in her womb and she risk her life giving you life. It is not debatable bro
Re: The Father's Blessing by Orlu13: 9:58am On Jun 16
Happy father's day to all fathers in Nigeria
Re: The Father's Blessing by Villa12(m): 9:59am On Jun 16
Desusi:

Hmmm,really? That's why there are many useless and curse children in our society.
I disagree. Your corrupt leaders who had stolen the future of the youths and that of the unborn kids making it looks like they're curse. Not all are curse but cursed leaders
Re: The Father's Blessing by Babastrong(m): 10:00am On Jun 16
Not everybody will have a responsible and caring father though.
We gat need to forgive and move on. And never repeat same mistake of uncaring father again.
May i be blessings to my children.
May God forgive our fathers for their short comings.
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY.
Re: The Father's Blessing by Sugarboyy(m): 10:28am On Jun 16
omoredia:
Stop all the lies. If u do well u will be blessed. There's no stupid thing as fathers blessings u lying thieves.

But you can address anyone here on earth as 'mother'?
Re: The Father's Blessing by TreasureJunky: 10:34am On Jun 16
I still give a f**k about my father's blessings
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Re: The Father's Blessing by okoroemeka(m): 10:41am On Jun 16
omoredia:

so because of a supposed invisible father in the skies will be the reason to disrespect your own biological father?a father in heaven that is promising Ethernet punishment in fire for his children is a sadistic Father
Re: The Father's Blessing by Bluntemperor: 10:49am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Look at this one, even by your statement,you contradict yourself!
So,you came to this World, without your Father?
Toh
Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 10:57am On Jun 16
okoroemeka:
so because of a supposed invisible father in the skies will be the reason to disrespect your own biological father?a father in heaven that is promising Ethernet punishment in fire for his children is a sadistic Father

Then read ur Bible. It is the devil that will punish u the word of God is simply warning us
Re: The Father's Blessing by tiswell(m): 10:57am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

single momma product don drop quote
Re: The Father's Blessing by tiswell(m): 10:59am On Jun 16
omoredia:

result of influx of fatherless children in the society by single moms
Re: The Father's Blessing by tiswell(m): 11:02am On Jun 16
jyz200:
I prefer mother's Blessings

BTW a good father will bless all of his son regardless, that's what make you a father no partiality
What did I know self
prolly raised as weapon to get back at the dad or a single momma product perhaps
Re: The Father's Blessing by omoredia: 11:06am On Jun 16
tiswell:
result of influx of fatherless children in the society by single moms

Truth hurts.
Re: The Father's Blessing by Danniedpastor(m): 11:28am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That's why you are still a scammer without any meaningful investment and achievement. Thats why all you do is get high and bang girls.
Locate your father and get his blessing.
Re: The Father's Blessing by Logistics0guru: 11:56am On Jun 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Be calming down. We know that you was raised by a single mother
Re: The Father's Blessing by WINDSOW(m): 11:58am On Jun 16
omoredia:

Stop thinking with your anus. You may work like an elephant and yet live like an ant, using you as a very audacious example. Nobody is asking for your mite but respect and free-will gift if you are led.
You are just like the myopic and greedy fellows in this instance: Matthew 26: 7-13
Re: The Father's Blessing by Jephyard(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16
Villa12:
take religion out of it bro. A mother that carried you far good 9 months and risk her life for you? Some mothers died at during that stage while some survived it. She breastfed you for years and had sleepless night for your sake. I understand both parents are important but till thy kingdom come you can never compare the sacrifice of a mother to that of Father. Reason why most children still love their mother more than their father. It is a natural. You spent months in her womb and she risk her life giving you life. It is not debatable bro

Bro stop to dey cap. As if you didn't spend years in your father groin or system. You are being overly emotional.

Father is not important but once father died family scattered. You will raise your own family, you will understand better.

The input of fathers cannot be underestimated. No father need validation from its children to raise them. They don't need your appreciation to take you to the top. That is hard love bro. They don't even need anything from you.

Mothers are also important. All men life is about sacrifice so that his family could, irrespective of their health/risk. Hard love bro

1 Like

Re: The Father's Blessing by jyz200(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16
tiswell:
prolly raised as weapon to get back at the dad or a single momma product perhaps

Your opinion brr now gtf off my mention
Re: The Father's Blessing by KIDfurniture(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16
Only a responsible father have the power to bless anyone . You see the ones that are run away ! Forget them in this world.

kpakpandoN:
A father has tremendous power over the lives and destinies of his children. Any wise child will always seek his or her father’s (biological or spiritual) blessings. This is why you must always think of ways to provoke your father to bless you. Unfortunately, these days, most people are after getting material things from their fathers and hardly think of what they can do to make their fathers bless them.

One day, I had just returned from a journey, and two of my spiritual children came to welcome me. The one who got to me first merely greeted me, the other followed suit when he joined us and then proceeded to collect my bags. Immediately he did that, I said to him, “God bless you.” The first son said, “Daddy, you did not say ‘God bless you’ to me.” I responded, “What did you do for me? You saw me carrying these bags, but you didn’t help me.” If you want your father to bless you, you must be ready to do something that will provoke him to do so.

One very important thing about a father’s blessing is that it is irreversible. Even though Isaac realised that he had blessed Jacob instead of Esau, he could not reverse it (Genesis 27:33). This is why you must seek your father’s blessing in every way you can.

Once your father blesses you, you are blessed forever. Nevertheless, blessings are different. Some blessings come from the soul, some from the heart and some from the mouth. When Isaac wanted to bless Esau, he told him to prepare his favourite meal so that after he had eaten it, he could bless him from deep within his soul (Genesis 27:4).

A father can bless three of his children, but one will still be greater than the rest because the father loves that one in a special way. How well does your father love you? Do you often provoke him to pray for you or are you the type that provokes him to anger regularly? Some people hardly send money to their old parents, some hardly call them, while some others don’t even visit them. They may be old and frail now, but their blessings and curses remain very powerful. Whatever you do, ensure that you get as many blessings as possible from your father before he dies.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

..... / Supreme Vikings Confratanity ( S.v.c)aro-mate( Gyration ) / Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.