Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 (38400 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by HRMK: 5:56pm On Jun 16
that must be a death trap anyway!too bad!!
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Zubeezanga(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16
WeddingParol:
These are the kinds of leaders that the people from the east are supposed to be calling out every day, the guy should by now not have any political muscle in Abia state let alone the entire south east.

Rather, they leave their main oppressors at home to have a filled day and cry over what's happening in another person's house.
Omo no reason am, if other tribes d blast political leader like igbos things go dy better small, no be same tribe contribute beating for person for germany? When e later go jail who send am, majority no b only insecurity d pursue them to come back east na talk wey ur kinsmen go tell u dy pursue them, hand fit touch u sef, ur age or status becomes irrelevant in igbo if you mess, majority no dy lick ass over here sir.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Dpharisee: 6:01pm On Jun 16
WeddingParol:
These are the kinds of leaders that the people from the east are supposed to be calling out every day, the guy should by now not have any political muscle in Abia state let alone the entire south east.

Rather, they leave their main oppressors at home to have a filled day and cry over what's happening in another person's house.
The same Orji Kalu that cried openly in Senate that even after all the backlash he received from his own Igbo people because of supporting Tinubu he is still treated like an outsider
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Charly68: 6:01pm On Jun 16
sagitariusbaby:
There is a level to this evil greed of our political class. Why would you construct this kind of road for your own people, what does he stand to gain at the end of it all?
cheap popularity but it has turned to shame now
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by article1: 6:02pm On Jun 16
Where is the newly built bridge? All I saw in those pictures is an old bridge waiting for rehabilitation or reconstruction.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16
Depriest2020:
I don't know why Igbos politicians are wicked to their people.

How can you sand fill a road then put coal tar without stone base, no gutter.
and you are what tribe? Yoruba?

So Yoruba politicians are good to their people?

Do you have to be tribalistic?
How about you just leave tribalism and simply say Nigeria politicians are wicked to their people (which is true)?

Don't tell me your life is better of because your tribesman is in power
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by PepeXKermit: 6:04pm On Jun 16
Nigerians are very wicked people. He probably paid for the job that was cost to him but the person or group of people who just believe that they could do it as they want to maximize their total profit.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Kingzmate(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16
IT WAS THE HAND WORK OF THE DEVIL cool
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by TK9680: 6:07pm On Jun 16
Normal. Na him way
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by PepeXKermit: 6:08pm On Jun 16
WeddingParol:

Oga it seems you do not know how Igbo people work. Orji Uzor Kalu is already a writeoff to the igbo people. Infact if Tinubu and Kalu are contesting presidential election, Kalu will lose to Tinubu in the 5 Eastern States. No jokes. Orji is a done and dusted deal. That is how we treat all of them that are against the interest Igbo people. We do not need to flog a dead horse. He has already had his time with Igbos and he is a don deal
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by EdCure: 6:15pm On Jun 16
EmperorEmerald2:
These are Soo many Reasons why we need Biafra as a Country
If you do shad job we will stone you
Nzogbu, what stops you from stoning him now? It's happening in the heart of your biafra.

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by ufuosman(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16
Na wa
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Jun 16
SwissMass:
please blame Tinubu
Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by bigwig071(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16
Honestly he is the worst thing that ever happened to abia state because during his time thing were very good he introduced fake roads to abia state and after scamming the whole abia state funds he became the richest man in southeast

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by AngelicBeing: 6:33pm On Jun 16
Yazmin:

When these same politicians give contracts out for the personal mansions and luxury cars, they follow up diligently to ensure that the top notch delivery is availed them, even though they aren't builders or auto mechanics.

When they and their families visit hospitals they opt for the best and make regular follow ups. Same with When they choose destinations for their vacations, they select the best hotels and follow up to ensure they get the best thereof.

When it comes to delivering public utilities, we are quick to provide a defence for the elite....so nice๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Gbamsulotely, Blessed be the Womb that carried you cheesy
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Tareq1105: 6:34pm On Jun 16
fastseo:
Built in 2024, Co||apsed in 2024, Ukanwa raises alarm of fa!led road project in Abia State

The collapsed Alayi to Ezeukwu road and bridge that are less than six months after construction will be useful to researchers doing comparative study of projects constructed for the purposes of rendering genuine service to the people and projects constructed for campaign purposes heading towards general election.

Unfortunately Alayi to Ezeukwu road in Bende L.G.A of Abia state is a victim of the later purpose.

The contractor rapยฃd the road instead of constructing it.

#Justice for Alayi/ Ezeukwu road and bridge.

By Ukanwa Ogbajie

Eziukwu bridge was built by His Excellency Dr. Senator Uzor Kalu - 29/01/2024

What are your thoughts on this ?
Tracka

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ckmLuAMA3YVoFHk4/

See Constituency projects of OUK.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Shantyken(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16
Depriest2020:

Tomorrow some will be saying na FG be their problem
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 6:40pm On Jun 16
Schooljob1:
You're obviously a teenager or an adult with a very poor memory. Go and check the presidential candidates and voting pattern of 2007 election. Anyway your moniker says a lot about your condition.

You are assuming a lot of things about me....lol grin.....you assumed my age as well as the state of my memory....lol๐Ÿ˜†....I hope you know my moniker is a tongue in cheek moniker....lol.....

I don't know for heavens sake why you want me to check the patterns of the 2007 presidential election when I only refered to the 2023 presidential election......I guess you quoted the wrong person, so I will excuse you this time....
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jun 16
Kk4:
โ–  Kalu owns a construction company. He knows exactly what is happening on that road. He is just a typical Nigeria politician that don't care about the masses just their pockets and that of their families.
I was in Umuahia when he was the governor. He was a terrible leader
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is some seriously bleeped up sheet! And some Abians are here trying to exonerate him too. WOW!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 6:43pm On Jun 16
Nonny95:

You must be a clown not to know that Orji Kalu has contested for President severally.

Rotflmfao grin grin

The jokes on you pal....has Orji Uzor Kalu's name ever been on the INEC ballot paper??.......lol.๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Amah70: 6:44pm On Jun 16
Depriest2020:

Those Igbo politicians are thron up by Abuja. They can't win popular votes in Igbo land.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by OMBIIGA: 6:45pm On Jun 16
It is finished, biko !
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Jossibest(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16
Hahahaha....
Nigeria we no get hope
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by poseidon12: 7:18pm On Jun 16
Orji Uzoh Kalu has shown himself to be a fraud. Shame.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by treatise: 7:24pm On Jun 16
Depriest2020:

It's called ABA MADE, abi you forget?
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by saveman91(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16
Damm if na akwa ibom the man could have run commot for site, we no de gree for anybody
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by deji17: 7:27pm On Jun 16
419 Senator. He lives in a mansion but built a mediocre public infrastructure with Govt funds
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Rimsd(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16
TreasureJunky:
Orji Uzor kalu is a disaster,, he will never become the president or senate President of this country

We said same for Akpabio but he is presently the Senate President. Forget Nigeria.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Eaglesence: 7:42pm On Jun 16
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by StreetFight: 7:45pm On Jun 16
Depriest2020:

His cult group asked him to donate his brethren. They wants lots of souls as donation to their lord Lucufer
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Schooljob1: 7:58pm On Jun 16
So, 2023 is the first election to be held since the Igbo tribe became part of Nigeria? Invoking heaven's sake on my referral to the 2007 election also shows your lack of understanding ability. I understand that the current state of the country, under Tinubu's influence, is taking a toll on people's mental health. I'll excuse you for that.
confusedlady:

You are assuming a lot of things about me....lol grin.....you assumed my age as well as the state of my memory....lol๐Ÿ˜†....I hope you know my moniker is a tongue in cheek moniker....lol.....

I don't know for heavens sake why you want me to check the patterns of the 2007 presidential election when I only refered to the 2023 presidential election......I guess you quoted the wrong person, so I will excuse you this time....
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Kingrshd3: 8:03pm On Jun 16
Exousiang01:
Sometimes when we blame politicians for things like this we are just 50% right.....

We have seen situations where contractors are paid and they choose to do shitty jobs.
If not that tge current minister of Works is a civil engineer most of the roads and contractors he has been complaining about we would never have known.

Kalu is not an engineer so he may even visit the site for inspection and not notice anything.

These contracctors can be wicked....

Kalu may not even have an idea that the contractor did a shabby job till now

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Dear Lagosians, / Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.