Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 (38614 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by optm(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16
Exousiang01:
Sometimes when we blame politicians for things like this we are just 50% right.....

We have seen situations where contractors are paid and they choose to do shitty jobs.
If not that tge current minister of Works is a civil engineer most of the roads and contractors he has been complaining about we would never have known.

Kalu is not an engineer so he may even visit the site for inspection and not notice anything.

These contracctors can be wicked....

Kalu may not even have an idea that the contractor did a shabby job till now
What an excuse!! Why don't we make such excuses for personal projects aswell? Also with the monies put in such projects, it is expected that due deligence was put in getting a contractor of repute. This your excuse doesn't cut in at all. If nigerians would be wise enough to retire all political office holders and create room for a new start with fresh players. Take the power off these people holding strongly to it

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by YouAreNobody: 8:17pm On Jun 16
confusedlady:

Wait until his name is on the ballot paper for presidential election and come and see how Ibos will white wash all his flaws and tell you Orji Uzor Kalu is the best thing since sliced bread.....lol grin

Peter Obi's eight years disaster as governor of Anambra state was no different from Orji Uzor Kalu's eight years disaster as Abia state governor but Ibos have white washed Peter Obi and at the last election tried to present him as a saint and a messiah.......Rotflmfao..... grin
We're not you guys who seem to prefer to have criminals in positions of power.
Tinubu the drug lord,
That fraudster Lagos Oba,
Soyinka the cultist,
MC Oluomo the lout,
Omo Agege convicted of fraud in US,
Femi Gbaja convicted in US,
Dapo Abiodun the credit card fraudster,
Sanwo Olu convicted in Florida,

Your culture openly celebrates and rewards criminality.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Obycus: 8:29pm On Jun 16
A selfish and heartless thief That ruined Abia state for more than 10yrs with her mother. Orji uzor Kalu is very wicked . That's the kind of project he has been delivering in Abia state
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Teebest01: 8:48pm On Jun 16
Exousiang01:
Sometimes when we blame politicians for things like this we are just 50% right.....

We have seen situations where contractors are paid and they choose to do shitty jobs.
If not that tge current minister of Works is a civil engineer most of the roads and contractors he has been complaining about we would never have known.

Kalu is not an engineer so he may even visit the site for inspection and not notice anything.

These contracctors can be wicked....

Kalu may not even have an idea that the contractor did a shabby job till now

You just spoke my mind though

A construction inclined person will understand this right

However, that's the reason we have a consultant majorly for quality control
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 8:49pm On Jun 16
YouAreNobody:

We're not you guys who seem to prefer to have criminals in positions of power.
Tinubu the drug lord,
Soyinka the cultist,
MC Oluomo the lout,
Dapo Abiodun the credit card fraudster,
Sanwo Olu convicted in Florida,

Your culture openly celebrates and rewards criminality.

Apparently you are assuming a lot here....lol😆 .....and you have no proof.....
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 8:54pm On Jun 16
Schooljob1:
So, 2023 is the first election to be held since the Igbo tribe became part of Nigeria? Invoking heaven's sake on my referral to the 2007 election also shows your lack of understanding ability. I understand that the current state of the country, under Tinubu's influence, is taking a toll on people's mental health. I'll excuse you for that.

Okay....tell me the particular year that Orji Uzor Kalu's name appeared on an INEC ballot paper sheet as a presidential candidate of any political party??....if you can't give me the year,it probably means your mental health is failing......lol😆
How can I be talking about A and you are going off tangent talking about Z.......so who is having mental issues between me and you??.....
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jun 16
YouAreNobody:
â–  We're not you guys who seem to prefer to have criminals in positions of power. Tinubu the drug lord,
Soyinka the cultist,
MC Oluomo the lout,
Dapo Abiodun the credit card fraudster, Sanwo Olu convicted in Florida, Your culture openly celebrates and rewards criminality.
Stop already! Nigerian white-washing of these criminals in office knows no tribe! Just look at the set of people you call leaders from east to west, north to south, they are all cut from the same corrupt cloth. Even your gods of men aka pastors na the same thing!. undecided

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16
When I shouted that Senator Orji Uzor Kalu is one of the biggest fr****d Abia State has produced, people came for me both online and offline. He is a great deceit. To what ends does he embarrassed himself this much? Money?

No I wouldn't think so because he was one of the financiers of PDP in 1998/99 donating a whooping N500m to the part as at then. So I can't agree that money is or should be his problem.

On the shoddy jobs or projects, he is not alone even the ones done by Rep Ben Kalu has all collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Taich(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16
Depriest2020:
I don't know why Igbos politicians are wicked to their people.

How can you sand fill a road then put coal tar without stone base, no gutter.

When they jailed him again, he will come out cry..
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:56pm On Jun 16
fastseo:
Built in 2024, Co||apsed in 2024, Ukanwa raises alarm of fa!led road project in Abia State

The collapsed Alayi to Ezeukwu road and bridge that are less than six months after construction will be useful to researchers doing comparative study of projects constructed for the purposes of rendering genuine service to the people and projects constructed for campaign purposes heading towards general election.

Unfortunately Alayi to Ezeukwu road in Bende L.G.A of Abia state is a victim of the later purpose.

The contractor rap£d the road instead of constructing it.

#Justice for Alayi/ Ezeukwu road and bridge.

By Ukanwa Ogbajie

Eziukwu bridge was built by His Excellency Dr. Senator Uzor Kalu - 29/01/2024

What are your thoughts on this ?
Tracka

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ckmLuAMA3YVoFHk4/
Orji Uzor Kalu should be arrested.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Thoceen: 10:16pm On Jun 16
Na one Aba bricklayer built that bridge.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Arabaincubus: 10:26pm On Jun 16
This one is a bridge too far.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Ajofiapero(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16
TreasureJunky:
Orji Uzor kalu is a disaster,, he will never become the president or senate President of this country

Make FG arrest Orji Kalu give us Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by UnabashedIPOB: 10:56pm On Jun 16
What a pathetic FOOL! Look at what he supposedly built for his community. Shameless idiot!!
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Vitally123: 11:41pm On Jun 16
fastseo:
Built in 2024, Co||apsed in 2024, Ukanwa raises alarm of fa!led road project in Abia State

The collapsed Alayi to Ezeukwu road and bridge that are less than six months after construction will be useful to researchers doing comparative study of projects constructed for the purposes of rendering genuine service to the people and projects constructed for campaign purposes heading towards general election.

Unfortunately Alayi to Ezeukwu road in Bende L.G.A of Abia state is a victim of the later purpose.

The contractor rap£d the road instead of constructing it.

#Justice for Alayi/ Ezeukwu road and bridge.

By Ukanwa Ogbajie

Eziukwu bridge was built by His Excellency Dr. Senator Uzor Kalu - 29/01/2024

What are your thoughts on this ?
Tracka

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ckmLuAMA3YVoFHk4/

Abians, Nigerians, world, judge for yourselves! After 8 years without good evidence instead of retiring they switched to the Senate to continue. The only Constituency project is a death trap to users, humans,animals; more so, his people, crying for help. Hey, who did this to Nigerians? And on Sundays and worship days, they will go to church etc yet the Priests and Imams won't chase them out of the churches and worship places? There is God ooo!
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by opeldavid: 11:59pm On Jun 16
So much for constituency projects. Criminals parading themselves as politicians.

What will it cost him to do a good road.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by fijihems: 3:03am On Jun 17
That is why some people die a miserable death.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:24am On Jun 17
Name the Construction Firm and its owner
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Schooljob1: 5:19am On Jun 17
You're even more confused than I thought. A simple google search would've saved you from embarrassing your self on a public forum. But you prefer to swim in hatred and confusion.
Good day.
confusedlady:

Okay....tell me the particular year that Orji Uzor Kalu's name appeared on an INEC ballot paper sheet as a presidential candidate of any political party??....if you can't give me the year,it probably means your mental health is failing......lol😆
How can I be talking about A and you are going off tangent talking about Z.......so who is having mental issues between me and you??.....
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 6:01am On Jun 17
Schooljob1:
You're even more confused than I thought. A simple google search would've saved you from embarrassing your self on a public forum. But you prefer to swim in hatred and confusion.
Good day.

Oga,
Come back here....I don't need to do any goggle search on this issue because my memory is intact....I don't think I can say the same about yours....lol grin

The task before you is simple since you are lying that Orji Kalu has contested for the presidency severally....GIVE ME THE DATE OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WHERE ORJI UZOR KALU'S NAME APPEARED ON THE INEC BALLOT AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF A REGISTERED POLITICAL PARTY.....I am waiting......

You probably think you are having a conversation with your fellow mindless Obidient/IPOB/Biafra groups.....
We are here to expose your LIES and UNTRUTHS on this forum........lol😆
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Igbek76: 6:39am On Jun 17
The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by TreasureJunky: 6:55am On Jun 17
Will you keep kwayeet, nobody is voting for him, he's just grabbing the power by force, just like your fallable president teaches them to grab it by all means.
Ojukwudfugitive:

But the pigs and piglets of Beerfraud Republic are voting for him year in year out. Keep focusing on SW while your land wastes away.
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by fastseo: 7:11am On Jun 17
confusedlady:

Oga,
Come back here....I don't need to do any goggle search on this issue because my memory is intact....I don't think I can say the same about yours....lol grin

The task before you is simple since you are lying that Orji Kalu has contested for the presidency severally....GIVE ME THE DATE OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WHERE ORJI UZOR KALU'S NAME APPEARED ON THE INEC BALLOT AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF A REGISTERED POLITICAL PARTY.....I am waiting......

You probably think you are having a conversation with your fellow mindless Obidient/IPOB/Biafra groups.....

He contested once in 2007 general election as a president I think under the party that brought ohakim and TA orji into power (PPA)

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/2007-presidential-election-how-nigerians-voted/cn0jv2s

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by bewla(m): 7:58am On Jun 17
Depriest2020:
I don't know why Igbos politicians are wicked to their people.

How can you sand fill a road then put coal tar without stone base, no gutter.
politicians against us all Nigerian

No region is free
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Schooljob1: 8:05am On Jun 17
You love attention. I'll give you some.
But I'm not responsible for schooling an unreasonable adult. Piece of advice: Go back to all the schools you attended and demand a 75% refund of the fees paid for your "quarter baked" education. At least it'll complement your 30k zombie stipend.
confusedlady:

Oga,

Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Schooljob1: 8:14am On Jun 17
Baba, why na.
You would have left her to fully manifest her foolishness.
fastseo:

He contested once in 2007 general election as a president I think under the party that brought ohakim and TA orji into power (PPA)

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/2007-presidential-election-how-nigerians-voted/cn0jv2s
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 8:25am On Jun 17
Schooljob1:
You love attention. I'll give you some.
But I'm not responsible for schooling an unreasonable adult. Piece of advice: Go back to all the schools you attended and demand a 75% refund of the fees paid for your "quarter baked" education. At least it'll complement your 30k zombie stipend.

The only thing I have to tell you is that where your intelligence ends is the point where my own intelligence begins.....I am not supposed to be discussing with some of you because we are on different levels but the reason I respond to people like you is because of history and the social media algorithm.....lol😆
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Schooljob1: 9:35am On Jun 17
History& Algorithm: One day your children will see your posts online where their mother is messing herself up because of tribalism and 30k stipend. That is if you're even a Lady. Cos you might be confused about your gender as well.
confusedlady:

The only thing I have to tell you is that where your intelligence ends is the point where my own intelligence begins.....I am not supposed to be discussing with some of you because we are on different levels but the reason I respond to people like you is because of history and the social media algorithm.....lol😆
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 9:50am On Jun 17
Schooljob1:
History& Algorithm: One day your children will see your posts online where their mother is messing herself up because of tribalism and 30k stipend. That is if you're even a Lady. Cos you might be confused about your gender as well.

Typical IPOB/Biafra agenda....anyone who disagrees with you is either a Yoruba or on 30 thousand Naira stipend.....lol grin
Now you are taking your agenda a step further to doubt gender.....
I would advise you to look at yourself in a mirror.....
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by Schooljob1: 10:54am On Jun 17
So your quarter baked education taught you that tribalism= Yoruba? Where did you see me mention Yoruba? A whole lot is wrong with you. Having gotten the attention you crave, now run along.
confusedlady:

Typical IPOB/Biafra agenda....anyone who disagrees with you is either a Yoruba or on 30 thousand Naira stipend.....lol grin
Now you are taking your agenda a step further to doubt gender.....
I would advise you to look at yourself in a mirror.....
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by confusedlady(f): 10:58am On Jun 17
Schooljob1:
So, your quarter baked education taught you that tribalism= Yoruba? Where did you see me mention Yoruba. A whole lot is wrong with you. Having gotten the attention you crave, now run along.

I know LIES are part of the Biafran/IPOB DNA...so I am not surprised....

Today is another Monday for you guys to slaughter yourselves as usual....lol grin
Re: Collapsed Alayi - Ezeukwu Road And Bridge Built By Senator Uzor Kalu In 2024 by YouAreNobody: 2:59pm On Jun 17
Kobojunkie:
Stop already! Nigerian white-washing of these criminals in office knows no tribe! Just look at the set of people you call leaders from east to west, north to south, they are all cut from the same corrupt cloth. Even your gods of men aka pastors na the same thing!. undecided
Make this same comment to the guy I quoted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Alight And Apologize After Bashing A Man's Car At Lagos Island / El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) / Visit To The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.