Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,652 members, 7,926,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Free Udemy Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Udemy Courses (152 Views)

How To Get Free Udemy Courses In 2022 / How To Download Paid Udemy Courses For FREE 2021 (100% Working). / Free Udemy Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Udemy Courses by Heph001(f): 7:48pm On Jun 16
GET SKILLED FIRST

Many people wonder how to earn 'big' online. To guide you, I've put together this post.

Yes, earning online is possible, but the first step is to actually learn a skill. Choose an in-demand skill and invest months of training into it.

Well, its not as if we do not know this, finance is the problem most of the time. However, there are countless free resources available if you know where to look. I've benefited from them myself. And some of them come with certificates.

So, last month, I began sharing free Udemy courses on my WhatsApp status for viewers to benefit from. The course categories include:

✅ Video Editing
✅ Web Development
✅ Artificial Intelligence
✅ DevOps
✅ Digital Marketing
✅ Freelancing
✅ Project Management
✅ Crypto Mastery
✅ Product Management
✅ Ads Creation, and more.

Now, I’m taking it a step further to reach more people. (Consider it my small contribution to our nation's economic situation).

I have created a closed WhatsApp group solely for the purpose of sharing these free Udemy courses. Note that these courses are free for only the first 1000 enrollment; that is, it works on a 'first come, first serve' basis.

Enough said.

Click the link in the comment section if you’re interested in learning any of the above skills or joining the group.

Cheers to new levels 🥂.
I look forward to your growth. 🤍🤍🤍

#Digitalskills
#Freetraining
#Earnonline
#Workfromhome
#Legitskills
#Freelancing
Re: Free Udemy Courses by Heph001(f): 7:49pm On Jun 16
If you know anyone who might need these courses, feel free to share the link with them:

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/GTyaRhMHMRn0da3OW685qa

(1) (Reply)

I'm A 100lv Student With A Cgpa Of 2.5 Is It Possible To Boost My Cgpa Up To 3.5 / Which Jamb Score Gave You Admission / The Secret Of Success In The Teaching Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.