Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,418 members, 7,894,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Police Kindly Take Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kindly Take Note (263 Views)

7/7: All Aiye, Eiye, And Youths Should Take Note Of These 4 Important Informatio / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Areas Prone To Robbery In Lagos - Drivers, Take Note! - By AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Kindly Take Note by Curious345: 8:52pm On Jun 16
Recently while driving along the arepo-magboro-asese-olowotedo-mowe expressway way , I have been seeing decapitated dead bodies on the side of the road close to the concrete dividers.

About 7weeks ago, whilst driving in day time I say a decapitated body already at advance stages of decomposition direct opposite the nnpc petrol station before living Faith church ,around oremeji on your way to mowe.

And then today ,I saw a horribly decapitated body around opposite Chinese ,just before magboro on your way to mowe ..

These bodies are left on the road and cars climb them and marsh them continuously .

Please where is the police ? Have they gone on strike ? Are they not gonna pick up the bodies and carry out DNA and forensic on the body to know what happened?
Re: Police Kindly Take Note by Balablue64: 9:25pm On Jun 16
Yellowba people go don harvest the organs finish.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kindly Take Note by Jamahyel(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16
Nigeria which way now.
Who do us ?
Curious345:
Recently while driving along the arepo-magboro-asese-olowotedo-mowe expressway way , I have been seeing decapitated dead bodies on the side of the road close to the concrete dividers.

About 7weeks ago, whilst driving in day time I say a decapitated body already at advance stages of decomposition direct opposite the nnpc petrol station before living Faith church ,around oremeji on your way to mowe.

And then today ,I saw a horribly decapitated body around opposite Chinese ,just before magboro on your way to mowe ..

These bodies are left on the road and cars climb them and marsh them continuously .

Please where is the police ? Have they gone on strike ? Are they not gonna pick up the bodies and carry out DNA and forensic on the body to know what happened?
Re: Police Kindly Take Note by Mrsoft3(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16
This issue of organ harvesting is really getting serious, anybody can be a victim.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Police Kindly Take Note by TreasureJunky: 6:20am On Jun 17
They have finished harvesting the organs, na leftover remain
Re: Police Kindly Take Note by Jakumo(m): 10:21am On Jun 17
Curious345:

This is some scary, terrifying mfuggin chit, and I am certain the OP Curious345 is NOT making this story up. The victims of organ harvesting are being decapitated to prevent their identification by family members.

The police should wake up and take action before this trickle of blood becomes a raging torrent that engulfs entire communities in multiple areas outside the epicenter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairabus, Nairacup Is Fraud / Fear In Anambra, As Govt Workers, Masked Armed Men Invade Schools, Wreck Havocs / Herdsman Kills Police Officer In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.