Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu (22846 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress / We Must Criticise Ourselves To Make Progress, Tinubu Birthday Charge To APC Lead / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:04am On Jun 17
Bobloco:

Your assertion is totally different from what is on the ground
The Tinubu administration keeps borrowing despite not paying for subsidies.

So I ask again, where is the money saved from subsidy removal?

Would the government borrow more money if it can afford to meet all its financial obligations?
Should the government continue to borrow more money to pay for subsidy?
Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Bobloco: 10:24am On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Would the government borrow more money if it can afford to meet all its financial obligations?
Should the government continue to borrow more money to pay for subsidy?

You keep going back and forth just to justify this calamitous Tinubu regime

Be consistent brother

The government removed subsidy and told us that money will be saved. Today, no report of how much have been saved so far rather what we are seeing and witnessing is mindless borrowings
I ask again where is the money saved from subsidy removal?

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:36am On Jun 17
Bobloco:

You keep going back and forth just to justify this calamitous Tinubu regime

Be consistent brother

The government removed subsidy and told us that money will be saved. Today, no report of how much have been saved so far rather what we are seeing and witnessing is mindless borrowings
I ask again where is the money saved from subsidy removal?

Be reasonable, the situation is what it is. Tinubu averted problems, he didn't create them. I am sure it will become clear to you in future.
Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Lemos14: 10:37am On Jun 17
helinues:
What commitments have the politicians made themselves before expecting sacrificing from the citizens?

Maybe you should tell us, are you not the zombie who keeps saying rubbish to defend them everytime? Abi a screw is loosened in your head that is making you double mouthed and incoherent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Bobloco: 10:42am On Jun 17
ElSudani:

Be reasonable, the situation is what it is. Tinubu averted problems, he didn't create them. I am sure it will become clear to you in future.

You are actually the one who is not reasonable at all in all ramifications.

Look at you,

Kindly Go back and read your senseless comments defending a government that have plunge this country into its worst economic crisis in history.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Ebigwei007: 10:43am On Jun 17
So people need to die bah?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:46am On Jun 17
Bobloco:

You are actually the one is not reasonable at all in all ramifications.

Look at you,

Kindly Go back and read your senseless comments defending a government that have plunge this country into its worst economic crisis in history.

You are absolutely ignorant. This government did not plunge the country into economic crisis. The economy was already in crisis before he took over.
You can cry and slam your head on the wall, it wouldn't change the facts.
Where was the economy before he took over? Didn't we see people using naira to buy naira before he came in? Were you living in Mars then?
Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Elzazzi: 11:35am On Jun 17
helinues:
What commitments have the politicians made themselves before expecting sacrificing from the citizens?

Can't believe this is coming from Helinues abi dem hack ur account? Lol

I'm glad anyway

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ivandragon: 12:39pm On Jun 17
Bobloco:

You are actually the one is not reasonable at all in all ramifications.

Look at you,

Lol.

You are discussing economy with someone that supported buhari for 8 years using the same line.

If you smile too much with a m×d man, people will also begin to see you as one...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Akenzua01: 12:40pm On Jun 17
able20:
I beg the SW leaders, make una come carry the sick old Clueless Tinubu you people donated to Nigeria, we no want again
Shaky-shaky ogogoro man.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Bobloco: 12:45pm On Jun 17
ivandragon:

Lol.

You are discussing economy with someone that supported buhari for 8 years using the same line.

If you smile too much with a m×d man, people will also begin to see you as one...

You are right.

And I have since stopped engaging him.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17
Lol
Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by IbnB: 2:01pm On Jun 17

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ayo2008: 2:01pm On Jun 17
And sacrificing leaders and not looters

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Lorayne(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17
Lol... The topic made me think he meant Nigerian needs to sacrifice its citizens.. lol
Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by integrity16(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17
But doesn't need sacrificing leaders to progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by SonofGod231: 2:02pm On Jun 17
Idiotic moroon...What have you and your pedophiles sacrificed?!Ona fall from another planet?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by TableLeg(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17
Sacrifice yourself to the gods, you bloody certificate forger and narcotics pusher!
Emi Lo Kan bastar...ds!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Sunnymatey(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17
Is this man well at all?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by EyeCumInPiss: 2:04pm On Jun 17
Look at this blood sucking demon.
So the blood of all those wey don die from hunger and hardship never do you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Afrobasic(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17
The political class can never sacrifice anything. Only the mumu masses must make sacrifices. smdh.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Chidex50(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17
Just simply put: Sacrificing Citizens and Enjoying Political Leaders to Progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Gboom: 2:04pm On Jun 17
Our leaders are not sacrificing but they are oppressing.
If there is need for sacrifice leaders should be a role model for followers

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ShogunNoName: 2:05pm On Jun 17
JOACHINpedro:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't type again abeg. Make I go see who wan sell him property for a peanut price.
Hunger dey knack citizens left, right and center

If you know you know.

This is the season to buy cheap grin

Didn't know you also have the update grin it's been a good shopping season for me so far .

Hope yours goes well too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by StreetFight: 2:05pm On Jun 17
Okay sir. Now tell us the sacrifice that you are making.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by ibechris(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17
Isaacc729l:
Tinubus bold actions may not be popular, but they are necessary for Nigerias growth and progress. I stand with him.

U are simply a wicked soul.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by GreatVocalist: 2:06pm On Jun 17
Bobloco:

Those are the bold, calamitous actions necessary to ensure that the country witnesses its worst economic crisis in history. 
Some idiots still won't learn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by StreetFight: 2:06pm On Jun 17
ibechris:

U are simply a wicked soul.

The wickedness will continue because Fuel Subsidy is gone forever. Government using our foreign reserves to subsidize foreign exchange for fee greedy big men is gone forever
Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by bdon123(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17
How abt sacrificing leaderz? fcking bastard

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by Denko2721987(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17
wereys. Una want make we sacrifice but una no wan sacrifice shit. Wicked dumbos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by CapitalBank: 2:07pm On Jun 17
Politicians tell Nigerians to sacrifice for the future. When the future comes, things get worse— Peter OBi.

Tinubu, Sacrifice your family. Will be glad for the sacrifice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Launches Solar Home System Program (Photos) / Four Killed, Many Injured As Ganduje Inaugurates Kano APC Executives / Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.