Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,510 members, 7,888,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. (231 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by wakeupNews: 7:51am On Jun 17
Yesterday morning, gunmen suspected of being affiliated to separatist organizations assaulted the Ogbaru Local Government Area secretariat in Anambra State, setting fire to around six vehicles.

Social media videos showed multiple automobiles smoking in the fire on the secretariat’s premises.

Police in Anambra State confirmed the attack, calling it a terrible act.

Please Read more here at daily updates news
https://dailyupdates.net.ng/gunmen-storm-the-anambra-council-secretariat-setting-fire-to-cars/

Re: Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by helinues: 7:52am On Jun 17
Local issue, they are not interested but would rather be channeling energy another issues they shouldn't have been concerned with.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by ScratchDtoto: 7:53am On Jun 17
helinues:
Local issue, they are not interested but would rather be channeling energy another issues they shouldn't have been concerned with.

Oh my God

Why roaming about Man!
Re: Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by helinues: 7:54am On Jun 17
ScratchDtoto:

Oh my God

Why roaming about Man!

https://www.nairaland.com/scratchdtoto/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/lindlady

Above are the 2 monikers you have used just this morning to be trolling me, yet na me dey roam about.

Are you cursed with this trolling of a thing?.it's important to ask that question cos wondering why you will be trolling me for over 6 years now with thousands of monikers and yet na me dey jobless while you are the productive one.

The screenshots below are just few of the thousands of monikers you have wasted doing this futile trolling

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by STEWpid(f): 8:05am On Jun 17
Chai..

Naijay-Areans,,

wAR, both online, offline, and even on faceless fOrums.

Re: Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by Melagros(m): 8:07am On Jun 17
COMRADES are speechless, it's unfortunate
Re: Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by christistruth01: 12:54pm On Jun 17
It is sit at home Monday again

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm The Anambra Council Secretariat, Setting Fire To Cars. by yyba: 1:01pm On Jun 17
Peter OBI boys doing what they know how to do best undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Train 7 Gas Project Reaches 67% Completion – NLNG / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Headquarters In Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Kill 3 Farmers And 1 Other Civilian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.