Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

8/12 Isrealhell Were Sent To Hell In Rafah. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8/12 Isrealhell Were Sent To Hell In Rafah. (139 Views)

Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8/12 Isrealhell Were Sent To Hell In Rafah. by Cabalgeneral: 5:03pm On Jun 17
As I'm typing this the isrealhell military has paused technically to allow aids to pass through from northern isreal into Gaza, after 12 of their soldiers has been burnt 🔥 by militiamen in Gaza/rafah.

IDF/IOF took the decision without the knowledge of isrealhell prime minister Benjamin netayahnu,has raised alarms of up coming coup in isrealhell government.

Re: 8/12 Isrealhell Were Sent To Hell In Rafah. by Floky215: 7:37pm On Jun 17
Cabalgeneral:

As I'm typing this the isrealhell military has paused technically to allow aids to pass through from northern isreal into Gaza, after 12 of their soldiers has been burnt 🔥 by militiamen in Gaza/rafah.

IDF/IOF took the decision without the knowledge of isrealhell prime minister Benjamin netayahnu,has raised
alarms of up coming coup in isrealhell government.

This is war people die...!!

Meanwhile how many bloody terrorist are sent to meet their imaginary Virginia in gaza? I guess you would shy away from answering that question...!!! cheesy grin grin

For every one IDF soldier that died, a thousand of your blood sucking terrorist have been dispatched to meet their imaginary virgin in their bloody aljanah...!! grin grin grin

Know this and know peace..!!

2 Likes

Re: 8/12 Isrealhell Were Sent To Hell In Rafah. by Cabalgeneral: 9:28pm On Jun 17
Floky215:

This is war people die...!!

Meanwhile how many bloody terrorist are sent to meet their imaginary Virginia in gaza? I guess you would shy away from answering that question...!!! cheesy grin grin

For every one IDF soldier that died, a thousand of your blood sucking terrorist have been dispatched to meet their imaginary virgin in their bloody aljanah...!! grin grin grin

Know this and know peace..!!

Price well, meanwhile Hezbollah is ruling northern Israelhell.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

U.S Courts Now Confesses That Govt Is A Scam! / SPOTLIGHT: Meet Keir Starmer, Uk’s Next Prime Minister / Community In Shock As Man Reportedly Returns To Life Weeks After Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.