Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,109 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) (33619 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Tackles President Tinubu, Adeboye In ‘Emi Lokan’ Single / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Justiceganduje: 7:12am On Jun 18
helinues:

Aworawo wey dey see how are others are doing but things always get blurry when it comes to seeing his.

Dansaki eh
So Tuesday will be wasted day too? After wasting Monday?

2 Likes

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by 2shure: 7:31am On Jun 18
Trash. E no even tally.hr dey read story book.lagbaja song pass this one sef during Jonathan time.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by RulerIAm(m): 7:43am On Jun 18
helinues:
The initial video of Sani dent the whole video. Starting the video with fabricated story..

There is no proof of any of those arrested during the end SARS protest still being in detention .

Lyrically and rhythm, no consistency

Btw, some people's button was pressed to promote the song... Too Emotional things now

Helinues, be truthful. Are you enjoying things as they are? Can u live comfortably with the way things are? This thing u are doing will catch up with u. You see some of us projecting Peter Obi ehn, if he enters and fumbles, many of us will call him out. No jokes! Can u b truthful for once and say things as they are?!

4 Likes

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by ElevationD: 8:02am On Jun 18
helinues:

Aworawo wey dey see how are others are doing but things always get blurry when it comes to seeing his.

Dansaki eh

Na you and hunger we see. E dey wound you, you dey pretend. Shioor!
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by tunjijones(m): 8:22am On Jun 18
helinues:

Discrimination discrimination, even more than the bereaved... hahahaha

The song na for I never chop people.. Local things

Would they play this kind song in clubs?

grin

This guy, u no too get sense. Shey na all song dey for entertainment?

Some songs are for education and some is to call people out.

Were all fela songs played in the club?

U are just a useless sycophant and it's really annoying. That is how you praised useless Buhari govt all through the 8 wasteful yrs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by marsup: 8:23am On Jun 18
As usual, some stagnated demented nitwits have already turned it to a tribal battle.
Very wretched behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by SuperOnyi: 8:29am On Jun 18
shocked

The flow and rhythm was awful to me as a rapper but the hook was really great but I get that that's his own style — raw and straight to the point. Above all, the message was well-received because these politicians are choking us to death yet to helinues and killer GeneralPula, complaining makes you a hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by showboymusic202: 8:34am On Jun 18
Sambol Music and Productions is excited to present Rilwan Adedimeji Fagbemi, also known as Showboy, live from Lagos, Nigeria, in 2024. Performing the song "EVERYTHING SCATTER" by Fela Kuti. Showboy, a member of Fela's Egypt 80 band, was an accomplished baritone saxophonist who played on numerous stages and toured globally with his mentor Fela Kuti. He quickly became a key member of the band and gained recognition as one of the best in his field.

Everything Scatter (Live Performance) by Showboy Kindly watch, share and subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1dMOoxxPFE
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Sharpsharp00123: 8:41am On Jun 18
eTroll:
who is this useless idiot

Illiterate slowpoke may thunder strike you dead there
u igbos should start contributing money for eedris now

At least there must always b someone to fan your hate, reno don retire so eedris can take over

I wonder how a whole tribe can b moving in d direction of hate
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:37am On Jun 18
SuperOnyi:
shocked

The flow and rhythm was awful to me as a rapper but the hook was really great but I get that that's his own style — raw and straight to the point. Above all, the message was well-received because these politicians are choking us to death yet to helinues and killer GeneralPula, complaining makes you a hater.

You tagged my moniker a killer..

Nah who dem tell you say I kill for your heritage? Well, maybe you’re not been unfortunate so I’ll leave you to it..

You admitted the flows and rhythm were poor. How’s that different from what I said?

If Eedris had refix Jagajaga, he would still be able to add whatever flows he’s wanting to add and would have been much more better than this crap.

Go listen to:

Style Plus - Olufunmi refix
9ice - Photocopy refix

Then you’ll understand my point clearly..
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:34am On Jun 18
eTroll:
I weak as him mentioned that attention seeker
No mind Eedris. Him go do better thing, come take small thing spoil am.
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Sharpsharp00123: 11:50am On Jun 18
eTroll:
he even spoke against his tribesman when he was president (Obasanjo)
Such courage is rare.
Then things were not as worse as this oo
so eedris is Yoruba?

See d block head we dey argue with here!!!
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by ceeceeuwa: 1:16pm On Jun 18
helinues:
The initial video of Sani dent the whole video. Starting the video with fabricated story..

There is no proof of any of those arrested during the end SARS protest still being in detention .

Lyrically and rhythm, no consistency

Btw, some people's button was pressed to promote the song... Too Emotional things now

You have become Reno Omokri version of Nairaland.Always on guard to protect your paymasters.

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by stacyadams: 1:23pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
so eedris is Yoruba?

See d block head we dey argue with here!!!

Will u call ur self a block head or a cement head?

2 Likes

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Sharpsharp00123: 1:27pm On Jun 18
stacyadams:

Will u call ur self a block head or a cement head?
don’t b stupid

So since he adopted Kano n filled Kano in all necessary documents, then how’s is he Yoruba?
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by stacyadams: 2:01pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
don’t b stupid

So since he adopted Kano n filled Kano in all necessary documents, then how’s is he Yoruba?

Don't be stupid.. grin

Will u call yourself a block head or a cement head?

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by SuperOnyi: 2:31pm On Jun 18
GeneralPula:

You tagged my moniker a killer..

Nah who dem tell you say I kill for your heritage? Well, maybe you’re not been unfortunate so I’ll leave you to it..

You admitted the flows and rhythm were poor. How’s that different from what I said?

If Eedris had refix Jagajaga, he would still be able to add whatever flows he’s wanting to add and would have been much more better than this crap.

Go listen to:

Style Plus - Olufunmi refix
9ice - Photocopy refix

Then you’ll understand my point clearly..

shocked

I might have a Nigerian mother (and live in the Nigerian ghetto) but I don't really listen to Nigerian music that much so I wouldn't ignorantly engage you in a debate related to that.

However, you're a killer when you passionately wish for the extermination of millions of people simply because of their ethnicity. Does black lives not really matter? Aigoo, eiish... Dumbbums. Black folks...

1 Like

Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by stacyadams: 2:50pm On Jun 18
eTroll:
ignore that dumb attention seeker.
I just realized all those supporting this failure on aso rock are just cruising while they have alternate monikers they use to complain of the hardship
grin grin it makes sense to me now....
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
he go cash out from igbos cos that will b igbos new national anthem now

grin
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Jerryhare: 3:03pm On Jun 18
I Miss Fela Anikulapo
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by Sirkingsnado: 3:05pm On Jun 18
grin grin

When tinubu is done with Nigeria s

grin grin grin

Make price of olosho no enter 2k

Na there yawa go burst
Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by omoredia: 4:56pm On Jun 18
Idris has been consistent as a freedom fighter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Can I Get To Download Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Reality Mp3 / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g / Nigerians And South Africans Unite To Mock Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.